BEWARE: jldjlaudio is a SCAMMER!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 06:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
I'm not going to argue with you all day as i see it will go nowhere. Do what you gotta do and tell your story to whoever you want. My feedback speaks for itself and I have never scammed anyone for anything including you. Your not the first to play this game and probably won't be the last.
YOU CAN TAKE A CRAP ON A CLEAN FLOOR AND NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT IT STILL HAS ON IT!!!

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-20-2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: removed word
Old 08-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

WOW, I dont know either one of you, but Soccerlaw seems to have plenty of proof. And there is every court in this country that would take this. It is just like someone not paying a credit card, they go to court and get judgments. There is nothing wrong with trusting people, people in general are good by nature. There are a few bad apples. I dont think this guy is bad, I think he is upset and now his business is on the street. If you owe the man money, pay him, apologize, and get back to business. If there was another story, then put it out there a bit. But with the evidence presented, you look rather guilty. I dont care how many feedbacks I have on here. I have plenty of feedbacks everywhere else, and I just barely got back into r/c. But I really think you need to explain yourself to your friends on here, earning back trust from friends is difficult, especially when you do something way out of character. If not your friends at least deserve an explanation as to what is going on here.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Joe - you have scammed somebody - ME. I'm not playing a game. I'm trying to collect the debt that you owe. This hobby is filled with stand up people. You are making the entire hobby look bad. THERE IS NO OTHER STORY BESIDES WHAT I POSTED HERE. I sent you goods that you agreed to pay for. However, you CHOSE not to pay me for those goods but instead used the money to buy yourself r/c stuff. Now you must sell the 2.0, the m-11, the fancy modded motor, whatever, and be a man and pay your debts. Plain and simple.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Oh and yes he sent me his platinum revo and I hooked it up for him and I PAID out of my pocket to ship it back to him. I owe you nothing!!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Hey Phaz ,what does the president being black have to do with anything? That just proves how stupid you really are.

Can you honestly say you wouldn't be pissed if you were put in this same situation being owed $450?

Feedback doesn't mean crap if you have something like this hanging over your head. But obviously you have different views on the proper way to make a deal.

I'm still curious why you won't tell your side of the story if the OP is not?
Old 08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by smokescreen1139 View Post
YOU CAN TAKE A CRAP ON A CLEAN FLOOR AND NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT IT STILL HAS SHIT ON IT!!!
WHAT HE SAID......
Old 08-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Oh and yes he sent me his platinum revo and I hooked it up for him and I PAID out of my pocket to ship it back to him. I owe you nothing!!!!!
The question is, is fixing the Revo part of the initial deal, and did you spend $450 on fixing it up? I know it dont cost $450 to ship that thing.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

You owe me nothing joe?? I'm not going to argue with you so I'll just point you again to your own PM:

6-02-2009 11:33am

I owe you money and you want and need it,, Simple thing there.

Old 08-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

And why on every PM, does it say you know you owe him money, and that you feel bad about it, and he is one of your best friends on here. I have not seen anything saying, ill fix your Revo for $450. If there is, post it up, and clean it up.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Yeah you do owe him. $450. Looks like your getting your panties in a wad now that your on the other side of the fence. $20 or $30 for some shipping isn't even close to making the deal even.

You know everyone probably wouldn't be so hard on you if it weren't for you being Super Anti-Scammer man. You got to practice what you preach.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw View Post
You owe me nothing joe?? I'm not going to argue with you so I'll just point you again to your own PM:

6-02-2009 11:33am

I owe you money and you want and need it,, Simple thing there.
If you admitted it then you're guilty. At least I'm pretty sure that's how cops see things.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:40 PM
Tech Regular

The transaction was supposed to be as follows:

Joe: Fixes up my revo (as part payment for my losi 8.t 1.0) and pays me cash for everything else (Joe initially paid small installments of $20-$30 to get the total down to around $475. I knew times were tight for him so I rounded down to $450 for him)

Me: I sent him a whole host of stuff including: a losi 8t 1.0, a race ready revo (j.alessi's pimped out revo), an ofna charger, a custom painted body by looped designs, a brand new racers edge lipo charger, two losi lipo receiver packs, a brand new losi starter box, etc etc. I paid for postage of all of this stuff and postage to send the revo to him to work on.

Originally Posted by lxlaw View Post
The question is, is fixing the Revo part of the initial deal, and did you spend $450 on fixing it up? I know it dont cost $450 to ship that thing.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Cool

Just man up and pay th man!!!! U r no better than th scammers, u preach about!!!! I no u have many positive feedback, but u need 2 pay him so u can save some face!!!!
Old 08-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Soccer. Dude, Why would you even send all of that stuff without receiving payment first. What the hell were you thinking? You gave someone a buggy to fix your monster truck as partial payment?????
Old 08-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw View Post
The transaction was supposed to be as follows:

Joe: Fixes up my revo (as part payment for my losi 8.t 1.0) and pays me cash for everything else (Joe initially paid small installments of $20-$30 to get the total down to around $475. I knew times were tight for him so I rounded down to $450 for him)

Me: I sent him a whole host of stuff including: a losi 8t 1.0, a race ready revo (j.alessi's pimped out revo), an ofna charger, a custom painted body by looped designs, a brand new racers edge lipo charger, two losi lipo receiver packs, a brand new losi starter box, etc etc. I paid for postage of all of this stuff and postage to send the revo to him to work on.
Rofl you sent all that stuff with no payments ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service