BEWARE: jldjlaudio is a SCAMMER!!

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairdog View Post
It's one thing to owe someone money but to openly buy other rc's before paying the money back is low. Jld your no better than the scammers you try to bust all thge time. $450 is a chunk of change and there is no excuse to not repay him if you can afford other things. I'm sure you have over a grand in that new truggy you bought beings thats what I have in the one I just put together. Now when blow your smoke about scammers everybody is going to at you because your just like them. And to think there were alot of people that looked up to you.
You prob hate the president cause hes black dont you

You dont know the whole story so i really wouldnt jump to conclusions, for all we know it could be the opposite and the scammer could be the OP.

dont trust everything you read on the internet, its not always the true story is all im saying.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Originally Posted by hairdog View Post
It's one thing to owe someone money but to openly buy other rc's before paying the money back is low. Jld your no better than the scammers you try to bust all thge time. $450 is a chunk of change and there is no excuse to not repay him if you can afford other things. I'm sure you have over a grand in that new truggy you bought beings thats what I have in the one I just put together. Now when blow your smoke about scammers everybody is going to at you because your just like them. And to think there were alot of people that looked up to you.
So if someone starts a thread about hummm say a mod here you just pull out the pitchforks and guilty huh? LOL 1 dispute out of all my feedback here and everywhere else and and I'm a scammer huh? You are a very sorry person.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:03 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio View Post
I stole nothing from noone. He knows the deal and beyond that I don't have to justify anything to anyone on here. And if this is what he wants to do on open forum that is his choice as well. But do not tell a partial story to people. If you feel you need to do that please be my guest. Deal with me don't deal with me. If 1 negative feedback out of thousands changes someones mind about dealing with me or online then you need to unplug your computer and smash it now! He knows the deal.
in both your post you say absolutely nothing to defend yourself... If this is the case, then you made it that much tougher for everyone else to do business here... b/c who wants to get taken for a few hundo... not me... and you havent explained the "deal" in either of your babbling post... He called you on it.. now be a man and do the right thing it only takes one negative to bring down 1000 positives
Old 08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Phazewun View Post
You prob hate the president cause hes black dont you

You dont know the whole story so i really wouldnt jump to conclusions, for all we know it could be the opposite and the scammer could be the OP.

dont trust everything you read on the internet, its not always the true story is all im saying.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! regardless I know your not on sides but some idiots just see it one way when something starts up. Soccerlaw knows the whole deal here and saying things just to get some idiots on the bandwagon.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw View Post
Joe - how did you not steal from me???? For 8 months you have owed me $450 for things that you said you would pay me for and that I shipped to you. I think that's pretty close to stealing. And, saying that you have no money now does NOT make things right or give you a get out of jail free card.... especially when you bought over $450 of new stuff for yourself during the time that you owed me money. I would have loved to buy the new 2.0, but I couldn't b/c MY MONEY was being used by you to buy a 2.0 for yourself.

There is no other deal - this is not a partial story - you are not a man of your word. Plan and simply. Now sell that losi 2.0 of yours, your m-11, hell even your xbox 360 and be a man and pay your debts like every other American.
Actually the american way is debt

But question for you... why would you ship something to someone you met over the internet with out getting paid first ?

If you sent this to a judge they would prob laugh in your face, i know it sucks but if what you say is true than you are just a fool for trusting someone that you met over a forum.

The american way is.... dont trust anyway cause there is always someone out there that will try and get some free stuff when they can.

So my advice is take it like a man, lesson learned dont trust anyone. your out 450 bucks move on already < its chump change like you said >... your childesh posts about someone jacking you when you were in controll of the sale is insane.

DONT SHIP ANY ITEMS WITH OUT MONEY IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. I would still buy from him cause there is many thing you could do to get refunded in case of a scammer... but you have to follow the rules.

you send payment, they send tracking no package contact paypal if they cant prove the item was delivered or shipped than you get your money back everytime.

But in your case, you messed up by shipping an item to someone with out the money thats why paypal isnt going to help you, or any court.

Take it like a man dude, its 450 bucks... everyone on here has thousands of dollars in RC stuff move on already... you will never win if we didnt pay you hes not going 2. Your just wasting your breath you know what i mean ?
Old 08-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by plack75 View Post
in both your post you say absolutely nothing to defend yourself... If this is the case, then you made it that much tougher for everyone else to do business here... b/c who wants to get taken for a few hundo... not me... and you havent explained the "deal" in either of your babbling post... He called you on it.. now be a man and do the right thing it only takes one negative to bring down 1000 positives
And who are you that I have to explain anything too. I'm enjoying the talk right now.. And you with 1 feedback telling me how 1 will do so much to a 1000 LOL when you get 2 come back and post.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Marcos! Where are you? Is the super moderator asleep at the wheel?
Old 08-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Joe - the whole deal is everything I have posted here. Please stop trying to represent like that is not the case. There is NOTHING else to the story. That's why you can't defend yourself. Sell your 2.0 and pay me. Stop being a dead beat.

Here are some more excerpts from recent PMs. The Mods can verify in my inbox to confirm.

6-17-2009 6:25pm

“Now I will be selling most everything just to pay you and my wife. So once I sell what I have I probably wont be on here anymore and Ill have to leave the hobby for awhile.”

6-02-2009 11:33am

“I owe you money and you want and need it,, Simple thing there. Even though we don't talk as much as we have in the past I still consider you one of my best friends on the net.”

4-28-2009 9:15pm

I have never done anything like that before and left anyone hanging and thought a couple more days would hurt….I didnt try to screw you or hurt you by any of this. I dont have another running truck and saw the chance to get at least 1 truck I could run by getting the 2.0. I know this all sounds stupid as sh$t. I am sorry and if you tell me to send everything I have to you i would. You are truly one of the few guys on here I even give 2 sh$ts about and i do value your friendship. I didnt put a whole lot of thought into everything before I did it. [Deleted b/c no need to post personal stuff] so only thing that went good today was getting the 2.0. But yeah that really wasnt even a good thing I guess! I dont want you to sell all your shit when i can sell mine to get you out of your bill problems so I will list all my stuff to get it taken care of.”
Old 08-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 325 (100%+)

I for one not looking for him to post a his side of the story. there can be no excuse. he got the product just pay him his money if its true. $5 or $450 it dont manner.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by haywood View Post
Marcos! Where are you? Is the super moderator asleep at the wheel?
What do you want the mods to do? I don't see anything out-of-line.
This thread should be moved to the proper area tho...
Old 08-18-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Well tell your side then. It's that simple. Your not because he's probably telling the truth. You admitted to oweing the money in the pm he posted did you not? Did you not buy a 2.0T in the last couple of months?

People that know they are wrong try to redirect the attention to someone other than theirselves. Just like your doing to me.

Would you not be pissed if someone owed you $450 for 8 months giving you the run around no matter what the deal is and buying stuff with money your owed? You can not honestly say you wouldn't.

Oh well. You how the saying goes . It takes 1 oh crap to erase all the other ataboys.
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Thread moved to Trader Feedback area...
Tech Elite

I'm not going to argue with you all day as i see it will go nowhere. Do what you gotta do and tell your story to whoever you want. My feedback speaks for itself and I have never scammed anyone for anything including you. Your not the first to play this game and probably won't be the last.
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jason View Post
What do you want the mods to do? I don't see anything out-of-line.
This thread should be moved to the proper area tho...
I got scammed also and he quickly moved me to the trader feedback forum.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmoneym View Post
I for one not looking for him to post a his side of the story. there can be no excuse. he got the product just pay him his money if its true. $5 or $450 it dont manner.

Since I took the time out of my life to read all this... +1

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service