Wiki Posts
Search

WildYZF450 DISHONEST SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (87%+)

Originally Posted by LOSTTHEMOJO

No i don't think u understand that if ur running ur car/truck whatever and th screws strip out, when u wreck and the case comes off and hits parts on th circuit boards loose/off, i don't think u can run it anymore until u get it fixed!? I might not of explained it enough, but still there was a chunk of th insulating wire or whatever where u can PLAINLY see th copper component wire in that pic of th ESC u sold!!!! Heatshrink isn't a good fix!!! If ur that STUPID, than sell all ur stuff with heatshrink on it in pics and tell what flaws r hiding under there!!!!!
First of all, Lets try to finish our words and sentences. Just try to master that... I don't understand how educated you may be. I see that your calling me stupid yet you claim there is copper in the wire..? Hate to break it to you but that isn't copper...How isn't heatshrink a good fix? It wasn't missing any strands of pieces of the frayed wire.. just it was still conducting just fine.. If it was missing I would have just put a dab of solder and called it a day.. But I heatshrinked it twice and Forgot all about it. I can't believe you called me stupid yet I don't think you would pass a 2nd grade english test
Old 08-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by balistic
OMG! It was in a TC! How dirty could it have been?

I must admit I didn't go through the for sale thread either, I was just reading this one and came down on the sellers side. Now that I have seen the installed pics all doubt has been removed from my mind who the screw is here.

Why cut the shrink off in the first place? Why not just replace the wire, or better yet cut a half inch off and solder it back in rather than start a war?

Interesting in my first read I didn't catch that the buyer had opened the case, so he had tools on the exact screw that is "missing".

I would call the $20.00 refund above and beyond. If it were me I would have eaten the shipping and said send it back, then sold it to someone else. Same cost but no flame fest.
I gave him the $20.00 refund and I STILL received negative feedback, Then I get this hold entire thread started about me, Now none of my stuff will sell, Now that how ever many of hundreds of people have seen this i doubt any of the rest of my stuff will sell.... People like this that are so pity are just pathetic..
Old 08-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 113 (100%+)

Heatshrink isn't a good fix!!!

Are you making a joke? Heat shrink is exactly by design the fix for cut insulation!!!! Or to insulate at the ends of the wires at connections.

Installed in the car I would have done the same repair.

Out of the car I would have shortened or replaced the wire. Either way the repair wasn't an issue and the permanent solution is within most hobbyist's skill set within 5 to 10 minuets.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Angry

[QUOTE=wild yfz 450;6182569]

First of all, Lets try to finish our words and sentences. Just try to master that... I don't understand how educated you may be. I see that your calling me stupid yet you claim there is copper in the wire..? Hate to break it to you but that isn't copper...How isn't heatshrink a good fix? It was missing any strands of pieces of the frayed wire.. just it was still conducting just fine.. If it was missing I would have just put a dab of solder and called it a day.. But I heatshrinked it twice and Forgot all about it. I can't believe you called me stupid yet I don't think you would pass a 2nd grade english test
I just said copper or whatever it was that u could plainly see bcz idk what th wires made out of!!!! If u could actually read th whole thing through then u would of seen it U no u could of replaced that wire urself or JUST SAID WHAT WAS UNDER TH HEATSHRINK, it doesn't cost 2 much 2 replace wires ...... I can't really tell from th crappy pics but it does look like one of th screws r missing

Last edited by LOSTTHEMOJO; 08-09-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by balistic
Are you making a joke? Heat shrink is exactly by design the fix for cut insulation!!!! Or to insulate at the ends of the wires at connections.

Installed in the car I would have done the same repair.

Out of the car I would have shortened or replaced the wire. Either way the repair wasn't an issue and the permanent solution is within most hobbyist's skill set within 5 to 10 minuets.
Not for off-road for me, it might not b good bcz i've seen heatshrink come off and ruin some stuff It might just b me????
Old 08-09-2009, 06:58 PM
Tech Regular

Not for off-road for me, it might not b good bcz i've seen heatshrink come off and ruin some stuff It might just b me????
You can't sold that good? You can't even talk. I obviously see your level on intelligence by calling me a "Dumbass" Yet you can't even spell words correctly or type a normal sentence.. Seriously what are you 10? Grow up..
Old 08-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Angry

Originally Posted by wild yfz 450
You can't sold that good? You can't even talk. I obviously see your level on intelligence by calling me a "Dumbass" Yet you can't even spell words correctly or type a normal sentence.. Seriously what are you 10? Grow up..
this isn't some geek website where u have 2 do everything perfect dude, i can type however i want and spell HOWEVER i want!!!! Plus tell me some words that i spelled wrong idc if i spell wrong, everyone does, who cares???
Old 08-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Tech Regular

this isn't some geek website where u have 2 do everything perfect dude, i can type however i want and spell HOWEVER i want!!!! Plus tell me some words that i spelled wrong idc if i spell wrong, everyone does, who cares???
You obviously show the intelligence of a 10 year old, Im done with my conversation with you.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

I gave him the $20.00 refund and I STILL received negative feedback, Then I get this hold entire thread started about me, Now none of my stuff will sell, Now that how ever many of hundreds of people have seen this i doubt any of the rest of my stuff will sell.... People like this that are so pity are just pathetic..
The real problem is the guy doesn't have the knowledge base or skill set to be buying used equipment. He was clearly expecting "like new condition".

None of my cars are shelf queens, I have them to RACE. Stuff gets beat up, scrached, bent, cut, ect.. My stuff is like new from the box to the car, after that all bets are off.

Take pictures, be as honest as possible, that's really all you can do. I can't see here where "YOU" misrepresented the esc, I can see YOU made an effort to make it right and to me that is more important than any other FACT that has been presented here.

My answer is still the same, seeing the first PM's I would have said send it back and refunded the money. I have seen too many people that nothing can make them happy, just best to cut them loose. If anything is clear from this deal it should be that.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

go to Harbor Freight and get the water proof stuff, you will love it and never worry about it again.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

[QUOTE=LOSTTHEMOJO;6182617]

I just said copper or whatever it was that u could plainly see bcz idk what th wires made out of!!!! If u could actually read th whole thing through then u would of seen it U no u could of replaced that wire urself or JUST SAID WHAT WAS UNDER TH HEATSHRINK, it doesn't cost 2 much 2 replace wires dumbass...... I can't really tell from th crappy pics but it does look like one of th screws r missing
why are you getting bent out of shape?? you are not the one that bought the esc,
Old 08-09-2009, 07:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

You obviously show the intelligence of a 10 year old, Im done with my conversation with you.
sure, people like u that think ur all that need 2 b taught a lesson!!! I bet ur some 15 or 16yr old punk that doesn't take care of his crap!!! If i'm wrong i'm wrong, if i'm right, i'm right!!!!!

1. Should of said that th wire was FRAYED that was under th heatshrink and th case was missing a screw and this whole thing would have never happened
Old 08-09-2009, 07:18 PM
Tech Regular

Im loving this, Lostthemojo, Just quit it man

Last edited by wild yfz 450; 08-09-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

sure, scumbags like u that think ur all that need 2 b taught a lesson!!! I bet ur some 15 or 16yr old punk that doesn't take care of his crap!!! If i'm wrong i'm wrong, if i'm right, i'm right!!!!!

1. Should of said that th wire was FRAYED that was under th heatshrink and th case was missing a screw and this whole thing would have never happened
ok you need to drop it , you are not even involved with the sale, so leave the insults out ,
1 more insult and you will be gone how is that for a lesson??
Old 08-09-2009, 07:20 PM
Tech Regular

Quiet day at work, this has been a fun read.

From the OP:

Ill swap them and ship it out today for 80 bucks shipped.. Paypal is [email protected] .. 80 bucks is fair.. This ESC is practically brand new.

Assuming this is what you wrote, to me this doesnt looks brand new.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.