Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Don't Deal with OILMAN a.k.a. Kenneth Meyers >

Don't Deal with OILMAN a.k.a. Kenneth Meyers

Don't Deal with OILMAN a.k.a. Kenneth Meyers

Old 07-27-2009, 12:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default Don't Deal with OILMAN a.k.a. Kenneth Meyers

He has had my money for two weeks now and no shipping info.I knew this deal was to good to be true.If anyone knows this guy help me out.Ths is who I sent the money order to.

Kenneth Meyers
5428 Palmer st.
Houston Texas 77004
Old 07-27-2009, 12:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ltrdude View Post
He has had my money for two weeks now and no shipping info.I knew this deal was to good to be true.If anyone knows this guy help me out.Ths is who I sent the money order to.

Kenneth Meyers
5428 Palmer st.
Houston Texas 77004
Ken Meyers here again?? was this deal done here on rc tech??
Old 07-27-2009, 12:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default OILMAN

Yes it was a motonica P8.0,I new it was to good to be true.Thats what I get for the getting layed off line.He said he didn't have paypal that should have raised a flag.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by ltrdude View Post
Yes it was a motonica P8.0,I new it was to good to be true.Thats what I get for the getting layed off line.He said he didn't have paypal that should have raised a flag.
He is gone !
Old 07-27-2009, 12:54 PM
Tech Adept

Default motonica

i was supposed to get that motonica, ive been waiting for about 2 weeks now and still nothing. i gave him hundreds of dollars worth of stuff that he recieved weeks ago and im out of luck he was giving me the runaround about the tracking number and told me his wife lost the reciept
Old 07-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
Ken Meyers here again?? was this deal done here on rc tech??
???? this is rctech
Old 07-27-2009, 02:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default oilman

cant believe im out a fully equiped proceed, servos engine, pipe, micro t hooked up w/brushless/lipo bunch of spare parts, remote.....add that up yea it was done on rc tech. he just emailed me and told me it was sent out from a walmart annex, any one ever hear of that or who delivers for them?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

This is actually astonishing. Just google this guys name and address and look how mnay people he has scammed. Im a big joker when it comes to the police actually doing anything about getting scammed online, but when you google and individual like this I would think it might get a little interest. He is all over the inet

http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?...opic_id=114735

good one here

https://robosavvy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8515
Old 07-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

I also thought there was a sticky thread about this guy?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:51 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome View Post
I also thought there was a sticky thread about this guy?
We do now
Old 07-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
We do now
Nice!!

Im really glad Ive not been scammed by a guy like this. Id be on plane down to TX so fast. I don't mean that in a threating John Wayne tough guy thing.

But on a side note. This guy isn't to bright he uses aliases yet has all the payments sent to his home address and what looks to be his parents address. A simple google search of his name and address brings up plenty of dirty laundry. He said she said kinda gets thrown out the window with a case like this. If I was scammed I would email every single person who posted about this guy and compile a nice evidence log and I would deliver it to the police department in his home town, if I didn't get anywhere with that I would hit the local media outlets with the story. Police never want this type of publicity and at that point Im sure they could do Something. Simply amazing I bet this guy just lives in a trailer and drinks beer all day and buys it by scamming inet forum members.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:57 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome View Post
Nice!!

Im really glad Ive not been scammed by a guy like this. Id be on plane down to TX so fast. I don't mean that in a threating John Wayne tough guy thing.

But on a side note. This guy isn't to bright he uses aliases yet has all the payments sent to his home address and what looks to be his parents address. A simple google search of his name and address brings up plenty of dirty laundry. He said she said kinda gets thrown out the window with a case like this. If I was scammed I would email every single person who posted about this guy and compile a nice evidence log and I would deliver it to the police department in his home town, if I didn't get anywhere with that I would hit the local media outlets with the story. Police never want this type of publicity and at that point Im sure they could do Something. Simply amazing I bet this guy just lives in a trailer and drinks beer all day and buys it by scamming inet forum members.
He has been scamming members here for years he has been banned I don't know how many times he takes a break and comes back .
Old 07-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Tech Adept

Default oilman

thanks for that info
Old 07-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

just read a bunch of stuff on ken myers unreal someone can get away with this for so long.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by psycolosidude View Post
cant believe im out a fully equiped proceed, servos engine, pipe, micro t hooked up w/brushless/lipo bunch of spare parts, remote.....add that up yea it was done on rc tech. he just emailed me and told me it was sent out from a walmart annex, any one ever hear of that or who delivers for them?
That sucks. I had wondered why our trade never happened. Hopefully you get your stuff back.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service