Search

SCREWED ON RCTECH BY INTUNE72

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
was trackerracer chad??
No.trackerracer and rustlerbasher09 are both Dustin Socum.Regardless of someone vouching for him,he is a scammer.I can post countless threads from various forums about Dustin Socum ripping people off for years.Remember Moto God,Chad had some good deals too.Doesn't mean they're not scammers.Simply means that you were one of the lucky ones.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)

This is very true. My experience with him says nothing about his entire true character. Come to think of it....I haven't seem him on Yahoo Messenger for a little while now. His name is in fact Dustin. I'd have to look up the last name I have...but Socum sounds about right though.

I can only speak for the deals I made with him of course. 2 deals gone right out of how many he has done? I have no idea really. All I know is I got a hell of a deal on 2 engines from him...and I forgot what the other deal was....but they both showed up as expected in a reasonable amount of time.

He did tell me he was a truck driver though...he needed cash to get his license back or something to that effect. So maybe he is back on the road, and just not on as much as he used to be....or as proactive shipping things? Just an idea....I really have no idea for sure.

So if he screwed others.....Sorry :-(
Old 08-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by intune72
where is those photos ? enlighten us
Well hello Chris,Nice of you to join in.I guess Its off to ebay for you now If you want to sell more stuff.
Old 08-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by active_sport
It really is NOT. I am an e-merchant with many years experience with Paypal, both eBay sales and non-eBay sales. If you file a dispute (as a buyer), Paypal will put a hold on the funds in the sellers account only if the funds are available. If there account balance is at zero, Paypal will not have any funds to hold. Therfore you are out your money. This even holds tru to "Verified Sellers"

If the seller, has a business account as I do, Paypal CAN cancel any recent money withdrawls the seller has made (as long as that transaction has not cleared the bank). This can free up the money to place a hold on during the dispute process. I am guessing the guy that screwed you doesn't have a business account.

I had this happen, when a customer claimed their CC was stolen and used to purchase from my store.

Paypal, and their "protection" is quite misunderstood, and IMO mis-represented. I have been screwed by paypal, many more times than they have protected me.

I use PP as a credit card processer as well. I had a customer use their CC on my website, they provided all of the matching billing information on the card as well as the matching CVC (code on the back). The customer received their $150 sunglasses, then filed a dispute with their CC company stating they card was stolen. I even have a UPS delivery conformation with a matching signature! Paypal, still allowed the CC company to reclaim the funds from my account. (This is because I maintain a balance at all times).

I have many more similar stories. So you ask, Why do I continue to use PP? Because I would loose sales if I didn't offer PP on my site as most buyes think Paypal is Great. So unfortunatly for me I consider it my "Paypal Tax".

PAYPAL IS EVIL
HERE IS WHAT I DO, AS SOON AS FUNDS ENTER YOUR PP ACCOUNT, TRANSFER IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. DONT WAIT.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by comedyman809
HERE IS WHAT I DO, AS SOON AS FUNDS ENTER YOUR PP ACCOUNT, TRANSFER IT INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. DONT WAIT.

And paypal will reverse the funds and put a negative balance on your paypal account. At that point you cannot use your paypal until you have a + balance. I imagine at some point they make you correct the balace or close your paypal acct.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)
Default re

why ebay im still selling on here i have no reason not too my past trader ratings and feedback speaks for itself . hey i have a xray t2008 intrested?
Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MotoGod
Just an FYI for everyone. rustlerbasher09 is a GOOD dude to deal with. I have purchased a few things off of him...and everything I bought was EXACTLY as described. I will admit his shipping was slower than he said it would be, but I still talk to the guy on AIM from time to time.

HE IS NOT CHAD!

I will personally vouch for him. I got some good deals from him....I would buy again in a heartbeat.

Don't go dragging his name through the mud on a whim.
A whim? This guy is a criminal. He stole my money! If you would like to vouch for him, then by all means send me my money. I had to file a report with the internet crimes division of the FBI so I can start the process of getting my money back. The paper trail on this loser is a mile long, so continue to vouch away, the only thing you'll be dragging through the mud is your own name.