Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody know mfrosty?

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

I'll probably just have to wait until 9/2 when my 60 days is up for UPSP to get involved. Thanks for your help.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (89%+)

Guys, I apologize for all the problems with these 2 items. Everything will be resolved this week. Not that anyone really needs to know my business but I'm out of work and just struggling to even eat everyday. My internet and cable have been off for a while and I was not able to get to this site or to tilteds forum on my phone. I've been laying low and trying to get some things more important then RC together in my life (like being able to provide for myself and my daughter) you guys can trash me all you want I really don't care. And please by all means if you have something you want to say to me come see me at the track and we can handle it like men. Anyway, fvrr and FordMike you have my sincerest apologies, I'm not out to screw anyone and all this WILL be resolved by weeks end. Fvrr and Mike I'm going to PM you guys my cell phone # feel free to give me a call anytime day or night. Again. I am sorry. Had a lot of shit happen in my life recently.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks for manning up! $300 is a little hard for me to come by being out of work for 8 months also. Wife would kick my *SS if she knew I was spending money on toys. I got your # but not really anything to talk about other than if stuff has been shipped. I hope like you said it would be taken care of THIS week.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by mfrosty
Guys, I apologize for all the problems with these 2 items. Everything will be resolved this week. Not that anyone really needs to know my business but I'm out of work and just struggling to even eat everyday. My internet and cable have been off for a while and I was not able to get to this site or to tilteds forum on my phone. I've been laying low and trying to get some things more important then RC together in my life (like being able to provide for myself and my daughter) you guys can trash me all you want I really don't care. And please by all means if you have something you want to say to me come see me at the track and we can handle it like men. Anyway, fvrr and FordMike you have my sincerest apologies, I'm not out to screw anyone and all this WILL be resolved by weeks end. Fvrr and Mike I'm going to PM you guys my cell phone # feel free to give me a call anytime day or night. Again. I am sorry. Had a lot of shit happen in my life recently.
Im just gonna be honest with ya. You posted the items for sale took payment then did not ship items. We all have problems in our life, but don't make your problems someone else's problem. You should have refunded the money back or simply shipped the items. Im not trying to be cold here but your post above is worthless in my book. You also insulted these buyers by your statement "I've been laying low and trying to get some things more important then RC together in my life" Im glad our trade worked out, but if I was one of these buyers Id be hellbent.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Im just gonna be honest with ya. You posted the items for sale took payment then did not ship items. We all have problems in our life, but don't make your problems someone else's problem. You should have refunded the money back or simply shipped the items. Im not trying to be cold here but your post above is worthless in my book. You also insulted these buyers by your statement "I've been laying low and trying to get some things more important then RC together in my life" Im glad our trade worked out, but if I was one of these buyers Id be hellbent.

I agree, sounds like a lame attempt at an excuse. You know when you take someones money if you are going to ship the item. You got paid and "poof" the money did not disappear. If you had bills to pay, so what. Pay for shipping the items and then pay your bills. Character is what you do when nobody is looking.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Tech Addict

Well I got a lot of feedback on his "former" home track but I guess because of this and some other items he got kicked off. Which also deleted my thread which I didn't understand. I did nothing wrong but I guess frosty brought a lot of undo attention to their track. Oh well. It's Wednesday and I'm guessing "taken care of this week" doesn't mean I'm getting my radio.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

ok u say meet u at the track right... then u have money to go to the track but not ship? everyone is going threw hard times right now but they still ship stuff out. u got paid for the item so u have money to ship out from that. then also they say that u have been working alot at the track so that means that u need gas to get back and forth from the track, which means that u have money for that but no money for shipping... also every library(sp) has computers for the public to use.i just hope that these guys get there goods that they bought from u but it doesn't sound good as of right now.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:02 AM
Tech Elite

call me crazy, but i think he is still racing with the stuff he sold. or sold it locally.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mach51
call me crazy, but i think he is still racing with the stuff he sold. or sold it locally.
You are crazy and I haven't been using it since the items were purchased, and no I did not sell them locally.

FedEx tracking # for the DX3R 486662010162514

Fordmike is getting a full refund and then some.

I had no intentions on screwing anyone, and I haven't been racing much at all lately, because no I can't afford it. I still make it out ot the tracks to film and hang out but no racing lately.

I'm not saying what I did was right at all. I completely eff'ed up and handled it in a very irresponsible manor. I've made my apologies to all parties invloved and resolved the situation. Beyond that I don't know what more I can do.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:27 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

You are crazy and I haven't been using it since the items were purchased, and no I did not sell them locally.

FedEx tracking # for the DX3R 486662010162514

Fordmike is getting a full refund and then some.

I had no intentions on screwing anyone, and I haven't been racing much at all lately, because no I can't afford it. I still make it out ot the tracks to film and hang out but no racing lately.

I'm not saying what I did was right at all. I completely eff'ed up and handled it in a very irresponsible manor. I've made my apologies to all parties invloved and resolved the situation. Beyond that I don't know what more I can do.
I guess he took care of everything so I shouldnt see anymore post on here unless is between fvrr and mfrosty
Old 08-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

did you get your stuff?

that fedex number is no good on their site unless I entered it wrong.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Addict

Looks like it shipped Thursday so it should be here Thursday but I may not get it until Friday because of signature required. I will post pictures once I get the box.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

I haven't seen frosty in about a week. A couple of racers said he was racing at Blue Diamond last weekend. They said that the radio was sold to a local guy for $250.00 . I am only passing on info that i was told from a fellow racer. When I see him I will ask him about The radio
Old 08-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Addict

I will post pictures of my empty box when I get it Friday
Old 08-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by hobbieguyz
I haven't seen frosty in about a week. A couple of racers said he was racing at Blue Diamond last weekend. They said that the radio was sold to a local guy for $250.00 . I am only passing on info that i was told from a fellow racer. When I see him I will ask him about The radio
Stop repeating what others say. Really Gordon, you're smarter than that Tomorrow he'll open his big Fed-Ex box to find his DX3R, 3 SR3100 RX's a spare SR3100 case, the left hand conversion and 2 bind plugs.

Only thing I sold recently was my RC8, I sold that up at Blue Diamond during the RC Pro race.

I make 1 friggen mistake and I'm chastised forever. I'm one of the most helpful people in the hobby and have bent over backwards for many local racers and one local club only to have everyone act like a little bitch about 1 damn mistake that I made.

So to all of those here's a big

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-20-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: removed profanity

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.