Wiki Posts
Search

franklucas........is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 08:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 131 (100%+)
Default franklucas........is a scammer

don't deal with this person.....he took my money and he never shipped the item nor give my money back.....he said he got robbed blah..blahh..blahhh. i tried to call him many time but he dont want to pick up the phone nor give me a call back....i left a couple of msg through voicemail and a couple of pm in this site.e.i send a postal money order last june 8 2009. The last msg he send me is "he will refund my money" but i never hear'd from him again.....guy's what is the best action for this guy....im hour and 20-30min away from him, so do i need to report this to authority before i visit his place or what.....hope you can give me some advice guy's... thankz.....by the way here's the info of this guy:

Last edited by Marcos.J; 07-15-2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: removed personal info
Old 07-15-2009, 08:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

He seemed pretty shady, he would only take money orders and said he had been scammed by paypal, my question to him was how do I protect myself from getting scammed by you. He never wrote me back!!!

Sorry he took your money!!!
Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Tech Regular

If you sent him a Postal MO then call the police its federal becasue its considered mail fraud that is why I prefer to pay with and also recieve Postal MO
Old 07-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 126 (100%+)

+1 for the above post
Old 07-15-2009, 08:43 AM
Tech Champion

yes, he said he has a problem in paypal or something that's why he can only use money order for payment.....the only thing i trust him is bec. he got a good feedback and he's not far away form my place....thankz
Old 07-15-2009, 08:45 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by CrazyFast1
If you sent him a Postal MO then call the police its federal becasue its considered mail fraud that is why I prefer to pay with and also recieve Postal MO

ok thankz i will report this soon, im just want to hear some advice before i do some action
Old 07-15-2009, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jutaime00
don't deal with this person.....he took my money and he never shipped the item nor give my money back.....he said he got robbed blah..blahh..blahhh. i tried to call him many time but he dont want to pick up the phone nor give me a call back....i left a couple of msg through voicemail and a couple of pm in this site.e.i send a postal money order last june 8 2009. The last msg he send me is "he will refund my money" but i never hear'd from him again.....guy's what is the best action for this guy....im hour and 20-30min away from him, so do i need to report this to authority before i visit his place or what.....hope you can give me some advice guy's... thankz.....by the way here's the info of this guy:

I read his forsale thread and he stated that he was outof town for work.

If you are that close to him i would let the local police know. No need to post his personal information here.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I read his forsale thread and he stated that he was outof town for work.

If you are that close to him i would let the local police know. No need to post his personal information here.

the thing is i called him many time's and he never even pick up the phone, so i don't know what's going on.....but that's for the advice
Old 07-15-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default Choa money order

Choa...
report the person and don't wait too long..
no response from someone means he doesn't want to...

it was a US Postal Money Order. Go to Post office and perhaps you can put a hold on the Money order and start an investigation that way you can see if it's been cashed, etc...

Start the process...

and I think puttin his info is not a big thing...
anyone can easily get anyone's address and info simply by doing a google search or a few other websites.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by olhipster1
Choa...
report the person and don't wait too long..
no response from someone means he doesn't want to...

it was a US Postal Money Order. Go to Post office and perhaps you can put a hold on the Money order and start an investigation that way you can see if it's been cashed, etc...

Start the process...

and I think puttin his info is not a big thing...
anyone can easily get anyone's address and info simply by doing a google search or a few other websites.
thankz orlando....and yes i will....
Old 07-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

umm, NEVER send Money orders unless you know the person or a valid business. Always protect yourself! The police will not do anything! Its under $500 so its a misdemeanor and might not be worth it for the police too get involved and if they actually do get involved he gets arrested, a slap on the rest, some community service and hes good again and you will not get your money back! The police cannot be like, OK give him the money!

I reported mail fraud for my business for the amount of $3000.00 and the police jsut laughed at me and said too bad for you cuz nothing can be done.

My approach would be.... If I do not receive my money via paypal today I will see you tomorrow and get my money in person., but I will also come with the police!

Actually I wouldn't even say anything, I would take a day off work and go get get the money myself and he would NOTTTTTTTT be happy to see my face because I will get a lot more than just my money! I will get interest as well! But that's me and I wouldn't recommend doing that.

He committed internet fraud, don't expect him to be 250lbs 6'4 and a body builder, some fool, probably sitting at home thinking of ways to scam people via internet because he is too scared to approach them face to face.

My 2cents
Old 07-15-2009, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

People like this make it hard for people like me to deal on here being new and not having an feedback people assume I am a scammer but hey what can you do just have to be persistant
Old 07-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)
Default well....

frank lucas was only one of the biggest drug dealers ever so not sure id trust that name
Old 07-15-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

reporting it to police will do absolutly nothing but waste your time. if you want your money back, get it the old fashion way. if you need advise on the old fashion way. see my avatar
Old 07-15-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

old fashioned way...i second that motion!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.