scammers list

Reply

Old 09-13-2009, 12:09 PM
  #46  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (19)
 
looper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: DFW area of Texas
Posts: 2,224
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Not saying he is but something isnt right with user G i l c h he just hit the paint area hard to build his post count up. and is now in the for sale areas
looper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:19 PM
  #47  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
RamFit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 154
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Please List In this guy Nick gabe71781 previously know as holmes2629
This guy really piss me off and screw up everythings
At first he's look like a very nice guys very smooth dealing
but after the deal is done and after he has recieved the payment thats when the time he shows out his Devil in him. the last PM's from him said that he has posted the Items by his Mother Courier service or something
but until now i haven't recieved the package its almost a moths

From Foreign buyer
MALAYSIA

Last edited by RamFit; 09-14-2009 at 07:31 AM.
RamFit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 06:27 PM
  #48  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
PrimeAKF11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 706
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RamFit View Post
Please List In this guy Nick gabe71781 previously know as holmes2629
This guy really piss me off and screw up everythings
At first he's look like a very nice guys very smooth dealing
but after the deal is done and after he has recieved the payment thats when the time he shows out his Devil in him. the last PM's from him said that he has posted the Items by his Mother Courier service or something
but until now i haven't recieved the package its almost a moths

From Foreign Seller
MALAYSIA
Wow, he pulled the same story on me too . No ESC after waiting 2 weeks.
PrimeAKF11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:48 PM
  #49  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (76)
 
wikedgmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 3,258
Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RamFit View Post
Please List In this guy Nick gabe71781 previously know as holmes2629
This guy really piss me off and screw up everythings
At first he's look like a very nice guys very smooth dealing
but after the deal is done and after he has recieved the payment thats when the time he shows out his Devil in him. the last PM's from him said that he has posted the Items by his Mother Courier service or something
but until now i haven't recieved the package its almost a moths

From Foreign Seller
MALAYSIA
Originally Posted by PrimeAKF11 View Post
Wow, he pulled the same story on me too . No ESC after waiting 2 weeks.
Yet he has no negative feedback - so someone else can get taken. Feedback system only works when people are willing to post negative feedback.

Don't get me wrong it irritates me that there are people that get away with taking someone else's hard earned money. But it is up to those of us who have been taken to help warn the next person the thief deals with.

Perfect example is Jldlaudio - he apparently screwed multiple people and if the first person would have said something he may have saved another 5 or 6 people the hassle.
wikedgmc is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
  #50  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
PrimeAKF11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Posts: 706
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I will leave a feedback accordingly after the dispute I am having with him is resolved.
PrimeAKF11 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:39 AM
  #51  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (3)
 
RamFit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 154
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I actually have gave him a good 100% + ratings for him ! Despite all this things happen i have withdraw back the ratings and give him a good 100% negative rating ! at least no one else can be scammed from this guy anymore
RamFit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:36 AM
  #52  
Tech Legend
iTrader: (203)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 29,634
Trader Rating: 203 (100%+)
Default

You need to leave proper feedback ifyou get screwed or scammed leave the negative feedback , if you get a negative feedback back and its clearly in retaliation report it and we will look into it,
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:36 PM
  #53  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,916
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
You need to leave proper feedback ifyou get screwed or scammed leave the negative feedback , if you get a negative feedback back and its clearly in retaliation report it and we will look into it,
Marcos .J is always at the top of his mod game! he has that ban button with in reach at all times! don't hesitate to send him a pm he will reply to you in a timely manner
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:50 PM
  #54  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (170)
 
"Smiley"'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Cypress, Tx
Posts: 4,787
Trader Rating: 170 (97%+)
Default Beware Shane369 (Shane Williams)

Everyone BEWARE of Shane369. I have dealt with him a few times with no problems. Then to find out a pipe that he traded me 2 months ago was the same pipe (Sirio 2013) he sold to a buddy of mine a few weeks ago. He kept telling my buddy that he could not find it. When my buddy asked me if I had a Sirio 2013 I could sell him, I told him that I had one that Shane369 had traded me one. So, Shane369 had "Sold" a Pipe he did not even have!!!! He is very dishonest, and try's to trick you. He just sold his D8 a week or so ago in the For Sale section. The guy is still waiting to hear from him..... And still no buggy. He is extremely mad!!!! 2 Weeks and no word from him! Just a heads up!
"Smiley" is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:16 PM
  #55  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,916
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by "Smiley" View Post
Everyone BEWARE of Shane369. I have dealt with him a few times with no problems. Then to find out a pipe that he traded me 2 months ago was the same pipe (Sirio 2013) he sold to a buddy of mine a few weeks ago. He kept telling my buddy that he could not find it. When my buddy asked me if I had a Sirio 2013 I could sell him, I told him that I had one that Shane369 had traded me one. So, Shane369 had "Sold" a Pipe he did not even have!!!! He is very dishonest, and try's to trick you. He just sold his D8 a week or so ago in the For Sale section. The guy is still waiting to hear from him..... And still no buggy. He is extremely mad!!!! 2 Weeks and no word from him! Just a heads up!
Smiley he is a member of Team terribles we are in contact with him and the buggy thing is not his fault

can you please pm me!
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:42 PM
  #56  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 87
Default trusted list

Not blowing my own trumpet here, but might it be a better idea, to have a trusted seller list, with locations, ie

RC Race Shop (made-up name btw), UK

etc.
sldmodels is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:26 PM
  #57  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,916
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sldmodels View Post
Not blowing my own trumpet here, but might it be a better idea, to have a trusted seller list, with locations, ie

RC Race Shop (made-up name btw), UK

etc.
you dont do a lot of business on the forums huh?
we have a feedback system along with a whole topic on it.
use the SEARCH button and his user name. bad stuff is listed as well as good
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:50 PM
  #58  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (7)
 
3mlstcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 71
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
he is a member of Team terribles we are in contact with him and the buggy thing is not his fault
yeah.. sort of like when he sold me a Sportwerks buggy, parts and JR2 pipe in May for $200 and then came up with enough excuse to fill one whole page on this forum, that wasn't his fault either... sorry.. it's just waaayy too much bulls***t, I'm glad someone else finally added this guy.

I've been in contact with Mr J.A., founder of Team Terribles, and he is trying to assist me, but I don't hold much hope... I just appreciate that he is upholding the value set of his team.. unlike Shane..

If you follow Shane369 posts on here, he's bought and sold stuff all over the place and claims he has no money, has family troubles etc, yet he always seems to have time to put his RC needs out front.

I agree with a previous statement about how if we had alerted people to any of these scammers earlier, many bad deals could have been prevented, but we (the good RC community) are a very trusting and close knit group, regardless of what brand we run or what level we participate, and it would be sad to see these people ruin what is the best and friendliest hobby (that most people dont' know about..)

I will step off my soapbox for now.. thx peoples..
3mlstcrazy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:00 PM
  #59  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (65)
 
smokinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: MODESTO CA
Posts: 4,916
Trader Rating: 65 (99%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 3mlstcrazy View Post
yeah.. sort of like when he sold me a Sportwerks buggy, parts and JR2 pipe in May for $200 and then came up with enough excuse to fill one whole page on this forum, that wasn't his fault either... sorry.. it's just waaayy too much bulls***t, I'm glad someone else finally added this guy.

I've been in contact with Mr J.A., founder of Team Terribles, and he is trying to assist me, but I don't hold much hope... I just appreciate that he is upholding the value set of his team.. unlike Shane..

If you follow Shane369 posts on here, he's bought and sold stuff all over the place and claims he has no money, has family troubles etc, yet he always seems to have time to put his RC needs out front.

I agree with a previous statement about how if we had alerted people to any of these scammers earlier, many bad deals could have been prevented, but we (the good RC community) are a very trusting and close knit group, regardless of what brand we run or what level we participate, and it would be sad to see these people ruin what is the best and friendliest hobby (that most people dont' know about..)

I will step off my soapbox for now.. thx peoples..
another attack on that post second one.

I didnt know the WHOLE story then i do know and i am sorry

And yes you must be mike that he told me about on the phone last night, i am sorry for the loss of the money from people who have delt with him

but uh may is a while back you should have brought up this problem in MAY or june! not September.
smokinu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:11 PM
  #60  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (7)
 
3mlstcrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 71
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

well, I'm glad he remembers me.. we did have many email conversations.

As far as the timeline, I have been trying to deal with this with him since June (giving him the benefit of the doubt) and giving him the time to make it right. and for the last month + I've been trying to contact him, and have contacted Moderators here, and now have finally reached out to Team Terribles members for assistance and to give them the heads up.

After 3 weeks and the deal went bad, I could have done something, but I chose to wait it out as thats my nature... well... I guess I was wrong with that thinking wasn't I..?

Ask Shane how much money he's spent on RC in the last 5 months.. do you think he could have made good on his promise to make things right as he is 'an honarable person'?
3mlstcrazy is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service