German Delacuba aka "gelacuba"

Old 04-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (99%+)
Default German Delacuba aka "gelacuba"

Not saying he is a bad guy just a tool....

i know for a fact he has to have the tools he bought from me and i have a paypal claim opened against my account

Now i didnt get a tracking number never asked for one first of all and i shipped parcel instead of priority so it took an extra day your still in cali it will get there in two three days no matter what i ship.

so now on to this paypal claim im pretty much screwed here are my choices

Tracking info *dont have one but ok who puts a tracking number on an envalope anyway that is only going down south a couple miles.*

my bad usps tracking from now on everthing i ship.

I have not shipped the item and I will refund the payment.

*cant do that because they have my cc on lock with the funds already.*

I can provide proof that I refunded the payment for this transaction.

*again i cant refund because they have my paypal and cc locked up. and paypal already has the funds to hand him anyway*

im just upset because now im out a tool set that i could really use and the 25 bucks he paid me so i cant buy another set.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

you got a pm
Old 04-09-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (99%+)

Originally Posted by racersnow View Post
you got a pm
thanks
Old 04-12-2009, 10:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 162 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
Not saying he is a bad guy just a tool....

i know for a fact he has to have the tools he bought from me and i have a paypal claim opened against my account

Now i didnt get a tracking number never asked for one first of all and i shipped parcel instead of priority so it took an extra day your still in cali it will get there in two three days no matter what i ship.

so now on to this paypal claim im pretty much screwed here are my choices

Tracking info *dont have one but ok who puts a tracking number on an envalope anyway that is only going down south a couple miles.*

my bad usps tracking from now on everthing i ship.

I have not shipped the item and I will refund the payment.

*cant do that because they have my cc on lock with the funds already.*

I can provide proof that I refunded the payment for this transaction.

*again i cant refund because they have my paypal and cc locked up. and paypal already has the funds to hand him anyway*

im just upset because now im out a tool set that i could really use and the 25 bucks he paid me so i cant buy another set.

First off if im a tool, your a dumbass! You must be smoking too much of that shit, because you canít write for shit or make sense of what youíre saying.

And second I open a claim against you because it was over 3 weeks and I still hadnít received anything from you. I paid on March 20th and I just got them on April 10th. thatís b.s.! It doesnít take almost a month for anyone in the u.s. to receive something in the mail. I asked you a week later after I paid you, if you had shipped the tools out, and you said no, because of some problems you had on that weekend, but that you would ship it out later that day, and that you would ship it out with Priority mail to make up for YOUR shipping delay. Then 3 days later I ask you if you shipped it out yet, and I get no response from you for another 3days, and then all you tell me is "itís in the mail". Then I wait another week to see if it shows up and of Corse still nothing. So yes im going to open a claim against you...

Iím a man of my word, and when I say im shipping something out that day, I do just that! I treat the buyer just the same way I want to be treated if I were buying something from someone. I donít play kid games using excuses after excuses like some.

I will cancel the PayPal claim because I got the screwdrivers from you finally, but I suggest you learn how to treat your buyers with respect and ship out the items when you say you are.

I never asked you for a tracking number, PayPal did so get it right. Plus i live in Illinois NOT Cali! And also you said you were selling these tools because you were getting sponsored and they were giving you tools, or was that bs like mostly everthing you said?

Here's the sale tread where you said that.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...h-set-7pc.html

Everyone i'v dealt with knows when i say im going to pay, i pay, and when i say im going to ship it out, i ship it out that day. No BS! Thats good service...

Last edited by gelacuba; 04-14-2009 at 11:27 AM.