got revo

Old 04-06-2009, 10:48 AM
  #1  
Administrator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,519
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default got revo

guys,

in the future, please send me a pm when you think you find a reincarnation of chad. if you have prof (ip adress, stuff like that).

possibly this way we can eliminate getting the wrong guy, and or, stop the false-negative feedback....

thanks for your help keeping him off the thread,

oh, just for info, i cannot ip ban ppl....that is over me, trs6 and futureal can do this...
Matt M. is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 10:59 AM
  #2  
Tech Master
iTrader: (11)
 
tyhodge07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,086
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

im assuming jatorunner92 is him, since the feedback i got from him was "liar, stating someone else is me chad"
tyhodge07 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 02:19 PM
  #3  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Topeka, IN
Posts: 163
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tyhodge07 View Post
im assuming jatorunner92 is him, since the feedback i got from him was "liar, stating someone else is me chad"
Here's a link to my Itrader rating, Chad left me about the same message except he screwed up again and left the message with his other ID. Proline79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! He is busted, I'm working on getting all of his other IDs' around also!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/itrader.php?u=74808
jcboof is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 02:47 PM
  #4  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (5)
 
d4man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,634
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

How do we obtain IP addresses of users?
d4man is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 08:01 PM
  #5  
Tech Master
iTrader: (118)
 
harry697's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: south jersey
Posts: 1,871
Trader Rating: 118 (100%+)
Default

Jatorunner92 is definately Chad.I have a long list of his names if it helps,Mr.Losi.I PM'd trs6 a few times when I saw Chad show up under a new name,but he must be busy with other things.LMK if you need a list,I'll be glad to send it to you.
harry697 is offline  
Old 04-06-2009, 08:46 PM
  #6  
Administrator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,519
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

send it
Matt M. is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 01:49 AM
  #7  
Suspended
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Minnesota
Posts: 2,049
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

Mr.Losi is it possible that you could send me his IP? As ya might know, I run RcFanatics.net and REALLY dont want this guy on there, so itd be cool to be able to keep a eye out for him that way. Lemme know. Thanks!
4u2nv is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 09:56 AM
  #8  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redlands, California
Posts: 750
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
Mr.Losi is it possible that you could send me his IP? As ya might know, I run RcFanatics.net and REALLY dont want this guy on there, so itd be cool to be able to keep a eye out for him that way. Lemme know. Thanks!
Maybe me as well. I run socalrcrc.org/forum (SoCal Rock Crawling) site, and we don't need him on our forums.
JGruber is offline  
Old 04-07-2009, 07:38 PM
  #9  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (60)
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I race at Comp Rc in OKC
Posts: 2,715
Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default

got revo is on traxxas forums also. only the admins/mods can see users ip addresses.
Graphite07 is offline  
Old 04-08-2009, 12:37 AM
  #10  
Suspended
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Minnesota
Posts: 2,049
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Graphite07 View Post
only the admins/mods can see users ip addresses.
yeah, thats why I was asking for it..
4u2nv is offline  
Old 04-08-2009, 10:03 AM
  #11  
Administrator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,519
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
yeah, thats why I was asking for it..

it has been changing......that is why no ip ban...

when i get a sec, i will check it..
Matt M. is offline  
Old 04-09-2009, 02:38 AM
  #12  
Suspended
iTrader: (10)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Central Minnesota
Posts: 2,049
Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default

Thanks Losi.. I appriciate it.
4u2nv is offline  
Old 04-10-2009, 07:37 AM
  #13  
Administrator
Thread Starter
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,519
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default rip prolineracer22

173.58.30.120 : pool-173-58-30-120.lsanca.fios.verizon.net
Post IP Addresses

* proline79 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* prolineracer22 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* rcaction 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* TAR 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

* prolineracer22 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* rcaction 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Matt M. is offline  
Old 04-10-2009, 07:44 AM
  #14  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Port Edwards, Wi
Posts: 312
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up

thanks for taking care of that so quick.
carpenterman23 is offline  
Old 04-10-2009, 08:13 AM
  #15  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redlands, California
Posts: 750
Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mr. losi View Post
173.58.30.120 : pool-173-58-30-120.lsanca.fios.verizon.net
Post IP Addresses

* proline79 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* prolineracer22 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* rcaction 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* TAR 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

* prolineracer22 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* rcaction 173.58.30.120 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
I've added this info to my forums, which will be helpful! Since he is local to most of the stuff our club does.
JGruber is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.