Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Just wondering why I haven't been replied to >

Just wondering why I haven't been replied to

Just wondering why I haven't been replied to

Old 04-05-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default Just wondering why I haven't been replied to

Just wondering why I haven't been replied to. I have been reporting bad trader feedback from someone who I havent sold anything too. The name is losibitch3, he has 3 posts and is suspended. Its ridiculous why I haven't heard anything. Can someone tell me how I can contact rctech.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

good luck, ive tried to get my false one removed too and its been some time now, with no luck. im just goin to rock it anyways
Old 04-05-2009, 11:09 PM

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I think you are pretty much stuck with it.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

welcome to rctech, the mods are far too busy to delete spam or correct bs feedback left by suspended users. I am not sure what it is that is so taxing o their time but i am sure it is worth it or something
Old 04-06-2009, 08:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

I was told by a mod that they are not going to clean up anyone's feedback from anything going wrong for you to get the feedback, misunderstanding or banned member or otherwise. Mine is the same still, and well, get used to it. Me and the guy I did the deal with Pm'd the mods to get it fixed and NOPE not happening. I have another buddy on here that has as many deals and posts as I do and a scammer did his the same way as yours and his is still the same too. I mean why does it matter it's not like our feedback is looked at in any way when you do deals on here or anything, a guy sending you $500 for a r/c isn't going to look at that like you scammed anyone or anything and he's going to just no questions asked wonder why he's still hesitating to send you $500 of his hard earned cash.. But it's our fault and not part of their jobs as a mod to take care it..
Old 04-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Tech Master

and i receive another neg feedback over night. and from chad, the biggest scammer on the site
Old 04-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tyhodge07 View Post
and i receive another neg feedback over night. and from chad, the biggest scammer on the site
Wow bro thats just some F*** up stuff right there. We all know of chad and all the scamming he has done... Man he just doesn't go away I see.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Tech Master

after this last deal is shipped out and received by the buyer, ill be done with this site. little things like this from little kids running the site now, is getting old. if nothing ever gets done, than it makes it look like a place welcoming all the idiots here to rip people off and play around.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:52 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

let me clear somethings up here...

1,nick i have not gotten a pm from you stating what happened....if i had, i would have looked into the case and if warranted2, i would have cleaned it up.

2, ty yours could be cleaned up, however i have not been asked

3,jld, what i told you was, that i was not going to get involved in your pissing matches. you do a deal, with some one, one of you gets ticked and leaves neg feed back. they to retaliate, one of you returns the favor....THEN you work it out and want me to clean up the mess.....sorry, think before leaving neg feedback.

4, looper, we remove as much spam as possible, if there is some out there, send pm with a link and i will gladly clean it up, as i do nearly every day.

what is taxing on my time is babysitting some of the members here......

btw, the moderation staff gets no pay, and is keeping the site up for the good of the community.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by tyhodge07 View Post
after this last deal is shipped out and received by the buyer, ill be done with this site. little things like this from little kids running the site now, is getting old. if nothing ever gets done, than it makes it look like a place welcoming all the idiots here to rip people off and play around.
if you like i can remove your account at the end of the day.....if that helps you out....
Old 04-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Angry

Hmmmm? Sounds mighty familiar. He just did the same to me too!! 2 negative feedbacks overnight for calling him out on a possible scam! I've contacted the rctech founder and hopefully he will do something to stop thiis creep! I've worked too damn hard to have my rep tarnished by some punk with a keyboard!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mr. losi View Post
let me clear somethings up here...

1,nick i have not gotten a pm from you stating what happened....if i had, i would have looked into the case and if warranted2, i would have cleaned it up.

2, ty yours could be cleaned up, however i have not been asked

3,jld, what i told you was, that i was not going to get involved in your pissing matches. you do a deal, with some one, one of you gets ticked and leaves neg feed back. they to retaliate, one of you returns the favor....THEN you work it out and want me to clean up the mess.....sorry, think before leaving neg feedback.

4, looper, we remove as much spam as possible, if there is some out there, send pm with a link and i will gladly clean it up, as i do nearly every day.

what is taxing on my time is babysitting some of the members here......

btw, the moderation staff gets no pay, and is keeping the site up for the good of the community.
And how many times have I messaged you about scammers and how many of those got removed because you yourself saw them for what they were? More than I can even try to count.. How much have I ever asked for on this site from the mods? Besides their help to get rid of the trash on this site. I have done a lot more on this site to help others than the average member, or even some mods. I have given away thousands of dollars in r/c equipment just to help out members who got an rc stolen or broken or whatever and I asked for something so minor as my feedback to get fixed and that's asking too much? Oh and reported another guy this morning that has 4 new threads all selling the same items and new member, all looks fishy! I can be a jerk like anyone else and have a bad day who doesn't so I have had my share of stupidity too but on the site at times but still nothing that should stop me from getting help with my own 1 thing that happened with my feedback! If I'm wrong then so be it I guess!
Old 04-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Tech Master

if i can get the last 2 feedbacks removed, than id be back to normal and happy again. i tried to get the one removed awhile back and was told it was going to get removed than it never was. now i got another to add to that to get removed. either way, if it can be fixed, than thanks.

i got nothing but good ratings where ever i sell or buy at:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/community/...s&memid=361921
http://myworld.ebay.com/tyhodge07

them are just the most used places i buy and sell. there are a few other rc sites too, but only 5 or so ratings on them. im just trying to prove that the worthless feedbacks i got are totally random and false. if you can do something, mr losi. than thanks in advance
Old 04-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Administrator

ty

please send me an pm on this, i will look at it, i dont remember a pm from you, just send me the links with some background, i will look into it....
Old 04-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like your good to go TY.. Congrats bro.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.