Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Total Control Hobbys.......Oceanside CA >

Total Control Hobbys.......Oceanside CA

Total Control Hobbys.......Oceanside CA

Old 03-23-2009, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Total Control Hobbys.......Oceanside CA

has anyone ever dealt with this hobbyshop in person.......his name is mark........I bought 4 recievers through his ebay account vpatton46 only to never recieve items and its been three motnhs ...since then his ebay account was revoked i paid with a money order by request then never recieved anything. when i speak to him he says oh yeah they shipped you shoulda got them wont provide any tracking info and then tells me to f-off and to go f-myself. Which usually wouldn't be a big issue but unfortunately i kinda need the recievers. Lookin for anyone else who mighta had a bad experience and to hear how the resolved it for themselves........I'm probably s.o.l but i still wouldn't mind hearing if anyone else has had issues....thanks jon
Old 04-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (99%+)

as far as i know the shop is no longer open i was down that way over xmas and the front door was locked at 3pm in the afternoon on a wednesday
Old 04-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu View Post
as far as i know the shop is no longer open i was down that way over xmas and the front door was locked at 3pm in the afternoon on a wednesday
yeah i see that now he don't answer his phone....anyway it turned out or as he put it, my x girl frined screwed you well. she made good today and i recieved my four recievers in the mail two and a half months later. Yeah!!!!! finally something worked out for me. Victoria Patton is ok by me.... I figured I was screwed.......but it worked out......yeah for me i wish everyone the best in getting un screwed......
Old 04-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (99%+)

glad you got your stuff!

need to make another trip down to socal and see if the store is still there.