Forum suggestion

Old 03-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Default Forum suggestion

I didn't know where else to post this, so I am posting here.

This site has a large amount of activity. More than I have seen on any of the other forums I visit, both rc and non rc. Going through the classifieds can sometimes take a while and a lot of times things get bump very far back. So I suggest it gets split up. For example:

Engines, motors, and escs
Radio equipment
off road chassis and parts
on road chassis and parts
Batteries and chargers
Everything else

I understand a lot of people have several things to sell. It would be up to them to list their items under the correct category. If they want to put it all in one post, they can put it under "Everything else."

Also, there are a lot of threads that are "dead." Either all items are sold and/or the OP is not longer maintaining the post. I think it would be a good idea to have a sold/dead section where these threads get moved to. That way they are not cluttering the other sections and people can still go and look back to them for reference.

This is only a suggestion and is open for debate and can be completely disregarded if desired.

--pakk
Old 03-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pakk View Post
I didn't know where else to post this, so I am posting here.

This site has a large amount of activity. More than I have seen on any of the other forums I visit, both rc and non rc. Going through the classifieds can sometimes take a while and a lot of times things get bump very far back. So I suggest it gets split up. For example:

Engines, motors, and escs
Radio equipment
off road chassis and parts
on road chassis and parts
Batteries and chargers
Everything else

I understand a lot of people have several things to sell. It would be up to them to list their items under the correct category. If they want to put it all in one post, they can put it under "Everything else."

Also, there are a lot of threads that are "dead." Either all items are sold and/or the OP is not longer maintaining the post. I think it would be a good idea to have a sold/dead section where these threads get moved to. That way they are not cluttering the other sections and people can still go and look back to them for reference.

This is only a suggestion and is open for debate and can be completely disregarded if desired.

--pakk
Its a good idea.
I think it would be a lot easier for people to also when making a for sale thread to take advantage of the FS (For Sale) FT (For Trade) either or both would certainly help people to find others willing to trade...
Old 03-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Can tell your both fairly new here... Suggestions dont even get looked at by the people who can make these changes around here.. Tell them you want to become a vendor, then they might talk to you. Unless its putting money into there pockets, they aint interested.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
Can tell your both fairly new here... Suggestions dont even get looked at by the people who can make these changes around here.. Tell them you want to become a vendor, then they might talk to you. Unless its putting money into there pockets, they aint interested.
interesting and good to know.

--pakk
Old 03-23-2009, 11:04 AM

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

I still find it funny, people asking if something is for sale on a tread thats over a year old.