SCAMMER BIG TIME R/C NYC

Old 03-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Angry SCAMMER BIG TIME R/C NYC

SENT THIS P---K A POSTAL MONEY ORDER OVER 3 WEEKS AGO. AND GOT NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT LIES. SAID HIS KID WANTED THE TIRES I BOUGHT FROM HIM. OK NO PROB. SAID HE WOULD SEND ME A REFUND. YA RIGHT. ANOTHER LIE. ALL I HAVE HEARD FROM THIS ASS WAS THE LAST EMAIL I GOT. HERE IT IS.Joe I sent it out friday should get it soon. I havent even cashed your check out yet, I havent had much time still feeling like shit lol. Let me know when it arrives so I know all is good.

Danny

THAT WAS OVER 2 WEEKS AGO. SO IF YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR MONEY MAKE SURE YOU SEND IT TO THIS ASS . BECAUSE IF YOU DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM. YOU'LL GET NOTHING BUT LIES./ AND MORE BS./
Old 03-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Tech Addict

Joe I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner, my appendix burst and I have been in the hospital and asked my son to take care of things but he obviously did not, again I am sorry. I am going to refund your money because my son actually wants the wheels for his truck and he was upset that i did not offer them to him. Please tell me how you would like the money. I will also reimburse you for what you spent to send it because I feel terrible. I can do order, paypal. whatever. Very sorry.

Danny

My info is:
Dan Reynolds but please make check out to my wife because I never have time during the day.

Mary Reynolds (my wife)
519 beach 125 street
belle harbor NY, 11694

I'll ship them out the same day or next morning I recieve the check. Please contact me monday to let me know it's sent. Thanks Joe(? I assume)

Danny

ANYONE KNOW THIS P---K. I HAVE TRIDE TO CONTACT HIM?HER. AND STILL NOTHING. I EVE TRIED 411 AND NOTHING, ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs down scammer

so still no word from this PRICK. NOTHING AT ALL. SO DONT DEAL WITH HIM. HE WILL JUST STICK IT IN YOUR ASS.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 44 (96%+)

PM sent