Anyone know TommyGuns????

Old 03-04-2009, 04:00 PM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
scooter1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 436
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Anyone know TommyGuns????

Just looking to see if anyone know this guy...Nothing bad at all, just thinking of making a deal...I have no clue who he is, and he has 0 ratings/15 post...Lives in Canada..

Any info would be great! Thanks guys!
scooter1985 is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 05:33 PM
  #2  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 13
Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default LOL

tommygun as in AZ tommy from rcpitstop. hell ya i traded my revo for a savage. If your worried about getting broken stuff, dont bother. This is the nicest savage ive ever seen. Ran better then my buddies and that was N.I.B. Plus paid shipping bother ways.

hope that helps
tekinmaster is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 05:35 PM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (46)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 946
Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default

Originally Posted by tekinmaster View Post
tommygun as in AZ tommy from rcpitstop. hell ya i traded my revo for a savage. If your worried about getting broken stuff, dont bother. This is the nicest savage ive ever seen. Ran better then my buddies and that was N.I.B. Plus paid shipping bother ways.

hope that helps
Did you even read his post before you replied?

Says the dude lives in Canada!!! Not AZ
everyjuangohome is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 06:37 PM
  #4  
Tech Rookie
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 16
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default thank

Hey tek what shakin. !!

Anyways I use to live in AZ i live in Kamloops BC now. Actually use to race for a shop out there, and was racing for Cen. Its sure the hell alot colder here, lol. But money is good. Anyways dude. Ive done over 50sales on ebay. And tons on rcpit. I understand your confusion, and its all good id be leary also. I am Canadian "heh" lol were trust worthy.
Anyways well leave it at that. Hope you find what your looking for.

Tek ill pm you on pitstop, ive got a alum flame chassis for that savage, youll sh*t your gear. 45$ shipped
TommyGuns is offline  
Old 03-04-2009, 07:19 PM
  #5  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (5)
 
scooter1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 436
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TommyGuns View Post
Hey tek what shakin. !!

Anyways I use to live in AZ i live in Kamloops BC now. Actually use to race for a shop out there, and was racing for Cen. Its sure the hell alot colder here, lol. But money is good. Anyways dude. Ive done over 50sales on ebay. And tons on rcpit. I understand your confusion, and its all good id be leary also. I am Canadian "heh" lol were trust worthy.
Anyways well leave it at that. Hope you find what your looking for.

Tek ill pm you on pitstop, ive got a alum flame chassis for that savage, youll sh*t your gear. 45$ shipped

Thats cool man...Im still not shipping first...I have worked to hard for my ratings to play the shipping first game...The XR8 is sold anyway....
scooter1985 is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 10:35 AM
  #6  
Tech Master
iTrader: (98)
 
mickrcarver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Marietta Ohio
Posts: 1,482
Trader Rating: 98 (98%+)
Default

Tommyguns played in a Rocky movie,not sure which one though
mickrcarver is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 11:27 AM
  #7  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (46)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 946
Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default

Originally Posted by mickrcarver View Post
Tommyguns played in a Rocky movie,not sure which one though
everyjuangohome is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 AM
  #8  
Tech Master
iTrader: (143)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: straight outta low cash!
Posts: 1,669
Trader Rating: 143 (100%+)
Default

I think it was rocky 37? Was Rocky 5
jinxed is offline  
Old 03-05-2009, 12:13 PM
  #9  
Tech Master
iTrader: (98)
 
mickrcarver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Marietta Ohio
Posts: 1,482
Trader Rating: 98 (98%+)
Default

sorry to hijack your post just thought it was funny lol
mickrcarver is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.