Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
has anyone done business with this guy? >

has anyone done business with this guy?

has anyone done business with this guy?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Questions?? has anyone done business with this guy?

ok, so me and this guy 'bigsquidracer' made a deal that id trade him my team losi micro t rtr with hopups and loads of spare parts for his 18b with the same amount of stuff. i got my micro t shipped out first since he said he had good feedback but now i magically cant find any feedback forums on this guy. he received my micro t this past monday feb. 23 and said he would get the 18b shipped out the following day. its now friday and i havent heard from him since monday and ive been sending him messages asking him how the shipment is going and no reply. ive got the adress i sent it to, ive got a number, and ive got an email adress. has anyone done any business with this guy? cuz id love to figure out if he's playing me or not. when i first talked to him, he sounded like a straight up guy just wanting to do a fair trade but now im starting to get second thoughts. please let me know if you have done anything with this guy. thanks.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losiracer06 View Post
ok, so me and this guy 'bigsquidracer' made a deal that id trade him my team losi micro t rtr with hopups and loads of spare parts for his 18b with the same amount of stuff. i got my micro t shipped out first since he said he had good feedback but now i magically cant find any feedback forums on this guy. he received my micro t this past monday feb. 23 and said he would get the 18b shipped out the following day. its now friday and i havent heard from him since monday and ive been sending him messages asking him how the shipment is going and no reply. ive got the adress i sent it to, ive got a number, and ive got an email adress. has anyone done any business with this guy? cuz id love to figure out if he's playing me or not. when i first talked to him, he sounded like a straight up guy just wanting to do a fair trade but now im starting to get second thoughts. please let me know if you have done anything with this guy. thanks.

I would keep trying to contact him he hasnt been on in two days, that might be your a problem.

hes always seemed like a good person when he helped others on the forum, this just doesnt sound like him
Old 02-27-2009, 08:05 PM
Tech Adept

thats primarily why im not doing anything further than asking if anyone has done anything with this guy. just not quite sure since i cant find any feedback on him so i was tryin to see if anyone really has anything :/
Old 02-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I wouldnt worry about it really for a couple more days. (As long as the guy seemed like a nice guy and has been on here a while.) If he got it the 23rd, and shipped his out the 24th, todays only the 27th, so technically that would be 2 mailing days.. No communication sucks but people being busy happens. Nothing by Monday/Tuesday of next week, then Id think about calling him out.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Adept

yeah he got on today and let me know that it was shipped out wednesday since he didnt get a chance to get on for a while. all is cleared up and would recomend people to do business with him
Old 02-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losiracer06 View Post
yeah he got on today and let me know that it was shipped out wednesday since he didnt get a chance to get on for a while. all is cleared up and would recomend people to do business with him

I knew this would clear up