scammed again by nwcorey

Old 02-26-2009, 04:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default scammed again by nwcorey

delete i got him

Last edited by outlaws; 03-04-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

why didnt you do any research on the guy before sending him $1200 worth of stuff?? You would have seen his numerous of bad dealings on here and saved yourself the hassle. Not to be a dick but its kinda hard to sympathize with a person who obviously didnt do any of there homework.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Yes but some people like to look for the good in people. Unfortunately with Corey, there isn't any there. Very sorry for your loss. You might try posting on rcccs.com as it is a local forum to where he lives. Someone might have some info for you.

Last edited by TheTurtleMan; 02-26-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

i bought a baja 5t from rcc from him with a different user and i just found out his user name is nwcory
Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Im not trying to give you shit but why didnt you just buy a new 5t for 1269.00 ? You would be geting it from a company so you no youll get it and not get fucked over. Unless he was giving you alot of spares or another car or something?Im still on your side and say he needs to get his ass kicked or put in jail ...Somebody should somehow get his pic and mail it to all the hobby shops in his area and put his name and scammer all over it ..
Old 02-26-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outlaws View Post
i bought a baja 5t from rcc from him with a different user and i just found out his user name is nwcory
I would acctually have to ask when is it you bought this and how did you pay him for it??

You stated that you bought a baja 5t from rcc. What the heck does that mean???
Old 02-26-2009, 09:33 PM
Suspended

Default wow

Originally Posted by outlaws View Post
Ok if you sent $1200 to me how did you send it threw paypal us mail how. Tell me all the info you have on me. If you sent it threw paypal there will be a name and address. If you sent some other form of payment there will also be some form of name and address. And what web site did I sell this on? Put the thred on here. Show everone everthing about this.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

if you go and read this guys posts(outlaws),most of his posts are telling people to quit bumping their threads or he is going to have them suspended and/or banned,while the rest of his posts clearly state he has no money...so my question where would a worthless loser like this come up with $1200?

I think its some some pre-puberty little juvenile thinking he is a big man behind his monitor.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:24 AM
Suspended

After everything that has been posted about this loser NwCorey, Its hard to have pitty for anyone he recently screwed.. Yeah he might have new screen names to try to hide but when it comes to to actually making payment, aint you gonna get the guys real name and do some research? Esp. when spending $1200?? Also I have a hard time believing Cory could have boughten a 5t anyway unless he stole it. (Which wouldnt suprise me I guess since he is the nets biggest D-bag..)
Old 02-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

The funny thing about this whole thing is i know nwcorey doesnt have a paypal accont or a 5T where the hell would he have gotten one from. Outlaw is just trying to jump on the NWCOREY roller coaster.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:53 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by traper285 View Post
nwcorey doesnt have a paypal accont or a 5T
or a spine, a conscious, a sense of respect, any class......I could go on for days.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
or a spine, a conscious, a sense of respect, any class......I could go on for days.
Apparently he has a huge set of balls though. Who else could screw as many people as Cory and continue to taunt the hell out of an entire community of RC guys. Got to give the guy credit. He definately knows how to fly under the radar and have fun doing it.

Ron J
Old 02-27-2009, 07:19 PM
MDB
Suspended

outlaws, I have a question.

From your thread title I am assuming you were scammed before by nwcorey, am I right?

If that is the case, then you should have learned the first time you got scammed by him not to deal with him again. You brought this on yourself.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Supposedly this transaction took place "like 6 months ago" according to this kid, and doesnt have an address he shipped it to or anything.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Ron_J View Post
Apparently he has a huge set of balls though. Who else could screw as many people as Cory and continue to taunt the hell out of an entire community of RC guys. Got to give the guy credit. He definately knows how to fly under the radar and have fun doing it.

Ron J
It all comes down to stupidity. Has NOTHING to do with the size of the guys go nads. And Trust me, I can almost gurantee he isnt having any fun. How much fun could it really be to have to worry every time your at your LHS or local track that ya might run into someone ya scammed or a friend of someone he scammed and worry about getting his ass beat or arrested? He WILL eventually get caught, and it will look pretty stupid when he's in prison and has to tell fellow inmates he's in there for scamming people on the internet for there R/c toy trucks. Guess who's gonna be the bitch of the yard?? EVERYTHING in life comes back to a person. EVERYTHING. And all of this stuff he has done will catch up with him sooner or later.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.