Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
cheeseball01 = Greatest On-line transaction ever! >

cheeseball01 = Greatest On-line transaction ever!

cheeseball01 = Greatest On-line transaction ever!

Old 02-24-2009, 12:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default cheeseball01 = Greatest On-line transaction ever!

Cheeseball01 is an excellent gentleman to conduct business with in the community. I recently purchased a 5308 Revo from him, and have the following to share:

Excellent communicator in answering question, providing truthful descriptions, and treating people with respect.

Packaging was extrordinary, the goods were shipped in solid packaging with more than enough padding to keep the vehicle safe.

Shipping - I recieved my package 2 days ahead of when I expected because he took it upon himself to work my shipment time into his schedule earlier that he and I had both agreed to. He provide tracking numbers and all the necessary stuff to make you feel safe in the on-line experience.

Goes the extra mile to make sure people are getting a good value for their spend. He told me that he had included a few extra items for me in the shipment, they were items he no longer needed/had a use for. My expectations were I would get a couple odds & ends and thought it was a nice gesture on his behalf. What I did not expect was to recieve goods that would have cost me 150 or more in the store, because of his generosity I can complete another back burner project.

Anyone given the opportunity to work with cheeseball01 should jump at the chance to conduct business, it will be your greatest experience, and he is a trustworth individual.

Keith (krdg)
Old 02-24-2009, 08:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Thanks Mangs!