Minispeed lying P.O.S.

Old 02-20-2009, 05:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Minispeed lying P.O.S.

I bought a touring car from mike that he said he used twice,once at an indoor race and once outdoors.When it arrived the chassis was broken and glued together and there was no speed control in it either.
The pics he sent of it had a speed control fitted.He then claimed it 'must have fell out of the box' and 'i will send you one'
He also claimed it had not had one fitted-He sent me pics of it fitted FFS! and the wires had beed cut off the motor too(where the esc was fitted).
And guess what.....Still no ESC.
Don't buy ANYTHING from this lying P.O.S.

Maybe now i have posted this,i may actually get a reply from this scumbag.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (97%+)

not to be a smart ass but u can break a car in 1 or 2 runs but anyway lets see some pics what kind was it and what did u pay.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

Originally Posted by yeaklet4 View Post
not to be a smart ass but u can break a car in 1 or 2 runs but anyway lets see some pics what kind was it and what did u pay.
+1
Show us the pictures he sent you and snap some pictures of what you recieved. Also as stated above how much did you pay? If the price is a little too good to be true that you need to proceed with caution(first warning sign of a scammer).
Old 02-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

To me you guys even saying that implies that someone selling something broken and NOT telling you about it somehow is the buyers fault..To me when someone tells you that they only used the car twice they are implying that it's in great condition..selling someone a car with a BROKEN chassis is not right unless you were told of this before you bought the car..the missing speed controller would be fraud..I think they call it "the bait and switch"..but in the future you should photo what you get..I know that I take photos of what I sell to protect myself. I do take photos of what I send in the box and how it's packed and what the box looks like before I send.