Scammer Alert --> minispeed

Old 03-11-2009, 09:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Minispeed is a bullshitter,i am STILL waiting for my ESC MIKE?????? The one that was pictured with the cyclone i bought from you but 'fell out' on route to me.How can something fall out of a box that has no holes??
After sending me pics of the car with the esc fitted,he then told me he had never fitted an esc to the car,so how did the chassis get broken if it never had an esc fitted? Plus the soldered wires were still on the motor(cut off).
Then he said he would send an ESC to replace the 'missing' one,a month later and i am still waiting.AVOID DEALING WITH THIS IDIOT!!!!
Old 03-11-2009, 11:01 AM
MDB
Suspended

He really used that excuse, that the ESC "fell out" in transit? How stupid is this minispeed?
Old 03-13-2009, 10:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Yep,he really did.Here's the reply i got in PM.

It must have fallen out. I ship you one today. Sorry for that. It was in that box because I didn't put it in the car yet.

The box he refers to is an empty box inside the box the car came in.Thinking about it,and reading this thread at least i got something from this idiot,even if it isn't what i paid for.

A month later no ESC and un-surprisingly no reply either!
Old 03-13-2009, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow! So it fell out of a box that was inside another box? Then it fell out of the box that the other box was in? Yet the box that was inside of a box that the esc was in didn't fall out? That's just incredible! This guy is a real Harry Houdini!
Old 03-16-2009, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

he finally sent me the bodies i paid for. i originally paid for one on 1/29, paid for another on 2/9 and received them on 3/10 or so. it took quite a few threats, a paypal complaint and listening to a pack of lies. don't waste your time with this guy if you want to get your stuff quickly.

Last edited by Barneys Racing; 03-16-2009 at 08:44 PM.