racersnow????????

Old 02-06-2009, 07:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default racersnow????????

has anyone else bought decals from this dude? i paid this guy $12 on the 26th of december for a pair of decals,and i STILL haven't got them. i mean hell,i don't know what it takes to make decals but i am pretty sure it doesn't tale a month to make them.hell if it does,i better be careful putting them on the body. if i screw one up,might take 2 months to get the next one.........
Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 AM
Tech Regular

well, as soon as i posted this,dude messaged me,said the decals were sent. that he had a bunch of decals mailed to one area that mysteriously disappeared from the mail (maybe a black hole or space-time continueum) and that he was sending out another set immediately. still no decals.........................................:ro lleyes:
Old 02-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

I did a trade with this member. Worked out great had great communication and item was as described. So not sure what to tell you. My deal worked good.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Tech Regular

well. the decals came today. not only does this guy drag his ass getting anything out, but he doesn't listen after he asked the same question twice,and i answered it twice. he asked me what size i wanted the decals, and i told him 1" tall and 4" long. what he sent were 2 decals, each one is less than 3/4" tall and 2 3/4" long. i am not sure who the hell this bone head is,but i damn sure will not buy another thing from him period. and i won't have anything good to say about him. took a month and a half to get 2 decals from him,and then they are freaking little bitty. dumbass.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Well this is the first I seen your post so now I will reply, First they were cut to the measurments YOU provided to me, Then it took you many weeks to bother taking a look at the proofs I sent before I cut them. I sent you your first set long before you posted this, then sent another set assuming the USPS lost the first. Do you really think you are the person I picked out to scam for 12 bucks, If you would email me that they are smaller than expected and not what you wanted, I would ask you to remeasure, and I will send you another set. Instead of emailing me and saying I smoke dope and a dumbass, shows the type of person you really are.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Regular

i still have the messages where he asked me about size,and i replied 1" tall by 4" long. he didn't even make the first so-called set of stickers,then when i message and raise hell about it being over a month,amazingly he makes a "second set" and they miraculously avoid the black hole in which the first set fell into. i was pissed that the ones he sent were the wrong size,and i told him i would return them and wanted a refund, after waiting a month and a half for 2 little decals, i'm tired of dealing with him,in which he just sent me an e-mail stating " you can keep them,or send them back, but i ain't giving you shit back". now,if anyone would like to see any of these messages,please feel free to ask,i will gladly send any of them so future potential buyers can avoid this ignorant prick.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Tech Addict

Yep, just remeber, you are the person I choce to scam out of a whopping 12 bucks! guys do not deal with this jerk off, not worth the hassel.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Where is Marysville Pa?? I'm near Latrobe Pa....
Old 02-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Tech Addict

Just to put it out there, I told him to remeasure the the truck and I would send what he wanted, instead he tells me he doesnt want to wait. I am thinking this guy is a kid from the way he is handeling this.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Tech Addict

Marysville is close to Harrisburg, Why?
Old 02-13-2009, 08:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I noticed you were from Pa....I thought Marysville might be near me....I'm closer to Pittsburgh....Sorry about your bad luck dealing with buffoons....
Old 02-13-2009, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

when this bonehead asked me what size, i told him 1" by 4". that is simple enough that anyone can understand it. i answered that question twice,you asked it twice,in 2 different messages,i answered it the same in 2 different messages. i am pretty sure even a 3 year old could understand that 2 times. maybe i should have spaced out the words farther or just said them slower for you O N E I N C H T A L L B Y F O U R I N C H E S L O N G. if you were retarded and needed me to do so,i would have gladly made it clearer for you. as for me not wanting to wait, hell the second time you messaged me about the size,it had been a month since i paid for the decals. good thing i didn't need a whole sheet of decals, that would have took 6 months........and still been wrong.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by superbyrd View Post
when this bonehead asked me what size, i told him 1" by 4". that is simple enough that anyone can understand it. i answered that question twice,you asked it twice,in 2 different messages,i answered it the same in 2 different messages. i am pretty sure even a 3 year old could understand that 2 times. maybe i should have spaced out the words farther or just said them slower for you O N E I N C H T A L L B Y F O U R I N C H E S L O N G. if you were retarded and needed me to do so,i would have gladly made it clearer for you. as for me not wanting to wait, hell the second time you messaged me about the size,it had been a month since i paid for the decals. good thing i didn't need a whole sheet of decals, that would have took 6 months........and still been wrong.
Seriously dude you need to take a hike, the more you post the more your true colors come out. Racersnow has already offered to send you some more stickers the right size. What else do you want his balls on a platter? You are making him out to be a bad person when he has already offered a remedy to the situation. How does that make him bad? Even if the stickers had a little issue getting to you he is still trying to make you happy, but you seem impossible to please.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Regular

whatever dude. he has not offered to make them right. i don't want him to make new ones,i told him i was sending them back and to just give me a refund and we would be done. he told me send them back or keep them he wasn't giving me shit back.how is that making them right? you are a real good one to be talking about true colors there everyjuangohome..................
Old 02-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by superbyrd View Post
whatever dude. he has not offered to make them right. i don't want him to make new ones,i told him i was sending them back and to just give me a refund and we would be done. he told me send them back or keep them he wasn't giving me shit back.how is that making them right? you are a real good one to be talking about true colors there everyjuangohome..................
Everyjuangohome? It's kinda funny huh. You know poking fun at crimminals who come to this country and bleed our resources dry. Im not hiding my true colors it's already in my screen name. Another thing I should be capitalized. You are impossible to please. Stop crying over your stupid stickers and give the guy the size you want and guess what you will have your lame stickers in the mail and you can edit this post. Or is that too hard for you? He already stated is this effing thread he would send you the right stickers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.