Wiki Posts
Search

RobbieT needs to be Banned

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)
Default RobbieT needs to be Banned

Ok guys. We really need to ban together on this one and e-mail the Mods. As many of you have read this member has jumped into many forums and stirred the pot. Simply look at his profile and read his posting habits.

HE HAS NOW PISSED ME OFF. He just went and left me a negative feedback. I have not entered into any transaction with this asshole. Please E-mail the mods along with me to have this clown banned again.

That is a serious flaw in the trader rating program. I can't believe he just went and did that.

He will do it to you next unless we get him banned.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Looks like he is done pissing people off with that account and is back with his pocketracer fallback account.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

here is his comment to me

"totaly ripoff artist, didn't deliver good as promised. sells on multiple forums, and withdraws items after deals have been made because he finds a bigger sucker on another forum to pay him more. "

Just curious what I never delivered to him? Any member can look at dates and see that this guy just joined the board and started trolling, why would I have ever entered into a deal with him.

MODS PLEASE BAN THIS GUY

Ok RobbieT what did I sell you?
What other fourms am I member of?

Please list jerkoff. People like this I call people pollution, they are just here to fill the earth with nothing but a negative impact.

Last edited by everyjuangohome; 02-03-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

i have to agree with every Jaun.. Guy is a first rate tool for sure. Look at the following threads to see;

sc10 thread in electric off road
they were warned before they did it thread in the chat lounge

all the guy wants to do is argue until you post up about him being banned and that he is really rocketrobmtrsports, and then poof , he no longer wants to argue anymore, and he moves to another thread to start some crap in there.

Guy needs to be checked out by a mod to see if the IP address is the same as rocketrob at least. and while they are at it , check out pocket racer to be sure that is him also.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

This is the best site and the worst site all combined into one. People like RobbieT ruin good sites. This site is so full of scammers it's only a matter of time till you deal with one. Then the Mods are not even around to do anything. It's obvious they are not going to moderate the the sales around here I understand that. But the trader system has a serious flaw. You should only be allowed to leave a rating if both parties agree to a deal and have to click a submit button or something. The mods don't even IP ban people here. that's alone creates a Troll paradise
Old 02-03-2009, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I agree that is a major flaw with that trader rating system. With so many jackasses on here dinging people a negative for stupid reasons or no reason at all is a bunch crap and in your case it should have been fixed already and the jack wad banned. Everywhere that robbie t posts he causing trouble, he should of been gone already.

Last edited by losi guy; 02-03-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 02-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by losi guy
I agree that is a major flaw with that trader rating system. With so many jackasses on here dinging people a negative for stupid reasons or no reason all is a bunch crap and in your case it should have been fixed already and the jack wad banned. Everywhere that robbie t posts he causing trouble, he should of been gone already.
He has been! with 10 minutes of searching here I found 7 banned accounts of his lol
Old 02-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I think he still has his robbie t name i looked at a post and it didn't have the suspended or banned tag under his name. It still says tech regular. Did they miss it?
Old 02-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

He goes by many names and is among the most aggravating trolls on the planet. I would not ban him for the aggravation I have with him (as much as I would like to) but if what the original poster says is true, now is the time to kill another one of his worthless accounts.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by losi guy
I think he still has his robbie t name i looked at a post and it didn't have the suspended or banned tag under his name. It still says tech regular. Did they miss it?
They haven't wacked those accounts,the 7 I found were his accounts before these 2.He is real easy to spot if you know what to look for.Even if they ban these 2 he will be back within a day,he has some sort of mental thing that makes him thrive on negative attention.Google search Rocketrob40 and see just how many forums he has been banned from over the years,its mind-blowing.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:41 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tread1
Google search Rocketrob40 and see just how many forums he has been banned from over the years,its mind-blowing.
Hahahaha, even YouTube can't stand this guy.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
MDB
Suspended

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Ok guys. We really need to ban together on this one and e-mail the Mods. As many of you have read this member has jumped into many forums and stirred the pot. Simply look at his profile and read his posting habits.

HE HAS NOW PISSED ME OFF. He just went and left me a negative feedback. I have not entered into any transaction with this asshole. Please E-mail the mods along with me to have this clown banned again.

That is a serious flaw in the trader rating program. I can't believe he just went and did that.

He will do it to you next unless we get him banned.

LMAO, the fag gave me a negative rating saying I was you.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:38 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
i have to agree with every Jaun.. Guy is a first rate tool for sure. Look at the following threads to see;

sc10 thread in electric off road
they were warned before they did it thread in the chat lounge

all the guy wants to do is argue until you post up about him being banned and that he is really rocketrobmtrsports, and then poof , he no longer wants to argue anymore, and he moves to another thread to start some crap in there.

Guy needs to be checked out by a mod to see if the IP address is the same as rocketrob at least. and while they are at it , check out pocket racer to be sure that is him also.

i checked, it did not come up as a match
Old 02-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

anyone on multiple accounts should be banned no matter what. seems lately everything around here is getting ran by the bad member's of the site and nothing done about it. i got a neg feedback for never getting a name to put on a money order and from someone with 0 feedback and the only one he could pull (after the whole situation of sayin he has done deals on here) is from a guy that lives by him. hmmm... im still rockin my bad feedback, ive just gave up on carying around this site anymore. my feedbacks here and everywhere else shows that i am not a fake. if the mods would look over the feedbacks thats been reported as a false feedback and than get the scammers and bs kids off here it may be the good site it was awhile ago.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:52 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

gone..

now, here is the deal, i am growing tired of reading all these threads with complaining about mods not doing this or mods not doing that......

if you have a issue, send a pm, we can deal with things in that manner,....these threads make it worse, as the user is able to see the complaits and screws with you more.....

so in the future, pm me or anothe mod, and we will work to get things done...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.