Community
Wiki Posts
Search

manynitros Scam Artist

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 209 (99%+)

Here is his response to my request for tracking info...

I sure do!!! But since all your defamatory language on the thread you started, especially after you said you would not, you can wait until it shows up. I am done with you. PM me if you do not see it within 2-3 days. Good Day!

Seems like an honest guy to me huh? What a liar.
Old 12-13-2008, 09:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Bump for a heads to all.

P.S. these aren't as "fun" without both parties in the mix... but still informative for everyone!
Old 12-13-2008, 10:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

just call your local post office and they will be able to tell you if a actula package was shipped out or not. If they tell you it was only electronically setup and no package was dropped off (Which Im thinking he did), then call his local PD and nab this guy.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

I got my truck back today. I am not sure what happened however I still suspect something fishy especially since the postage label on the box was postmarked Dec. 1 which was the day he was supposed to ship the buggy. You know the one that was stolen. Either way I got my truck back in it's original condition so I am happy.

Take from this what you will but please be careful in any and all transactions that you may do.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Here is what I know of all this,need to read all completely, but 1 phone call to the local authorities and they should explain to you the federal nature of the offense and give you a local contact number about outta state dealings. Some punk tried it to me, over a Jato frame, yea the calls were a pain in the BUTT(bigtime). But find the right federal prosecutor, and they will deal with it(over a lousy $15)-took 5 months but i did get my Jato Chassi--Hope this helps someone in the future..........later
Old 12-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Ok, on this forum I've kept it to PM's so far, but now I have to post this. I am one of the 2 other guys Harold mentioned that have had deals gone bad with Jason. I send a sick B44, expecting to get a full 8ight set up back in trade. I shipped my car UPS, and he said he was using USPS. I never got a tracking number from him, and that worried me. I gave it time because another package was shipped just a few weeks before, and took a lot longer than I expected. It came too a point that too much time went by, and after talking to friends and local racers, and found that Harold had the same issue, with the same guy. At least Harold got a tracking number, even though it never worked. I talked to the guy, and worked it out where I would get my car back, because he said he beleives all the packages he sent out got stolen from the dropoff point, even though they were sent out a few weeks apart. After PMing back and forth with Jason, we came to a resolution where I would get my car back. He told Harold the same thing, and somehow, even though he that he would not be home until Saturday of last week, somehow Harolds truck came back to him Monday. Mine, still missing, and now Manynitros is missing as well. I sent a PM Thursday just checking on the status, and no responce. I have no 8ight, and no tracking number for that, and no B44, and no tracking number for that either. To say I'm pissed would be putting it lightly. I'm gathering as much info as possible to take action. If my car does not arrive by the end of the year, Jason Herman can expect a vistit from local authorites, and probably the FBI as well. Any info anyone has would help, thanks,

Rock.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Let me know if I can help in any way Rock. Hell, I will still go to St. Louis!

I hope this bastard ends up in prison where he becomes Bubba's little bitch. He will then understand how it feels to get something stolen....oh wait hell he will most likely volunteer his "services".
Old 12-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Suspended

Rock, dont even waste any more time with this guy. Just call his local PD now. Im guessing that will make him move a little quicker.. Dont give these guys anymore time when they have already had enough time to make it right, and havnt..
Old 12-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hlpressley
Let me know if I can help in any way Rock. Hell, I will still go to St. Louis!

I hope this bastard ends up in prison where he becomes Bubba's little bitch. He will then understand how it feels to get something stolen....oh wait hell he will most likely volunteer his "services".
Thanks Harold. I'm working on gathering as much info as I can on him now, and some of the stuff you have dug up may come in handy soon. I'm also going to go through all his posts, and PM as many guys as I can find who have dealt with him, either buying or selling. I'm looking for adresses, phone numbers, emails, anything I can find. When Jan 1st rolls around, if my cars not here calls will be made, and we will see if we can get Mr. Herman some fun new roomates. I hope to have to eat these words, if a box shows up on my doorstep, I will be more than happy to do just that.

Last edited by Twiztid Rock; 12-21-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Tech Elite

Hey Rock this isn't your buggy is it?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...anynitros.html

Seems he "traded" someone else the manynitros way! I call it stealing.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Hey Rock this isn't your buggy is it?

Seems he "traded" someone else the manynitros way! I call it stealing.
Yup, enjoy jail azzhole.

Last edited by Twiztid Rock; 12-20-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by losi 8t
IM ONE OF THE "2 GUYS" HE IS MENTIONING. NEED DETAILS...PM ME.

PM sent, time to organize.

Like I said he is lucky that he lives halfway across the country from me.
Ballwin MO is only 12 hours, I've done a 11 hour drive to NY and back like 10 times in the last 2 years, 12 is not a problem. The fact he lives so far away, and involved the post office make this a Federal crime as well. As of now this is a Police, and probably a FBI issue as of now. Time to have fun.

Last edited by Twiztid Rock; 12-21-2008 at 07:30 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:37 PM
Suspended

GREAT example on why they should start banning IP's on here.. I GURANTEE this guy is back on RcTech under a new name.. Id put money on it.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
GREAT example on why they should start banning IP's on here.. I GURANTEE this guy is back on RcTech under a new name.. Id put money on it.
I know for a fact he is still dealing under this name. He dosn't post anymore, he just finds something he likes, and PM's the guy, never posting in the thread. Until now he had 100% feedback, but that has changed now. He may start a new name now, cuase this ones getting trashed. I'm hoping he can't use a computer for quite a while cause he's in a cage.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Tech Master

Like I said he is lucky that he lives halfway across the country from me.
He doen't live as far as we first thought. He's in Florida, not MO. The adress in MO must be a friend or relative who helps him screw people over. The whole, "I just moved from Florida to the St Louis area" is BS. Check this thread from the guy who has my car. He said scumbag shipped it from FL. Only 10 hour drive, and the weather, and scenery is much better there. I sure could use a nice Florida vacation. Check out this thread:

Last edited by Twiztid Rock; 12-21-2008 at 07:15 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.