got revo? is a scammer

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

harry you got it all wrong, i did have a tracking number and i just gave him the new one, and your pathetic
Old 12-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Who does this belong to? Let's all take a Guess ......

It's pretty obvious !!!

Is shopping in the classifieds on this site something I should be concerned with ?
Old 12-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Suspended

let me guess mine?
Old 12-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by got revo? View Post
harry you got it all wrong, i did have a tracking number and i just gave him the new one, and your pathetic
If I'm pathetic,what does that make you?Oh yeah,that's right,a PUNK ASS SCAMMING BITCH!!!!!!!You suck and I hope this bullshit lands your little bitch-ass in jail for awhileI let things go after you half-assed paid me,but I obviously shouldn't have.I doubt you're gonna get so lucky this time with all the people you've ripped off in a single week.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

1 out of every 5 deals i do always get a thread started like this so im done doing selling on forums im sticking to ebay

This is too funny!I wonder why that is,Chad?I guess it's because of all those shady buyers who pay you for stuff,but refuse to accept it when it arrives to their house!You suck!

Ebay buyers beware!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Shocker View Post
It's pretty obvious !!!

Is shopping in the classifieds on this site something I should be concerned with ?
F*****G CLASSIC. ROTFLMAO:l ol:
Old 12-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Suspended

magilla you live close to me come say that to me!
and harry i paid you in FULL
Old 12-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

This is some funny stuff and that trophy is the best.. no no worries buying on this site, no different anywhere you buy online but rest assured if you try to fuck over anyone on this site you'll have more than just 1 person getting involved and comming after you... and this is a small case of someone getting scammed.. had this happened to one of the members who has been here for a minute then this would have been delt with alot faster..
Old 12-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

quit wasting your time with this loser and just call his local police dept. They take this stuff VERY seriosuly and will get it taken care of VERY quick.. Dont waste any more time bickering back and forth with this guy, its getting you nowhere and is only wasting time.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

magilla you live close to me come say that to me!
and harry i paid you in FULL
Good thing I don't live close to you,cuz I would surely take you up on that offer.And after I was finished with you,I would smash your computer and take all your r/c shit and deliver it to the rightful owners,with a valid tracking number.

You paid me in full?Would you like me to post up the f/s thread and also a pic of this Western Union receipt?Just the gap in dates between the sale and your partial payment is more than enough to show what a piece of shit you are!You see,unlike you,I am legit and have all the paperwork sitting here to prove that you are once again full of shit.Go ahead and keep running your mouth instead of sending these guys their stuff.You will be dealt with soon enough
Old 12-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
quit wasting your time with this loser and just call his local police dept. They take this stuff VERY seriosuly and will get it taken care of VERY quick.. Dont waste any more time bickering back and forth with this guy, its getting you nowhere and is only wasting time.
Very true.And from what I have been told,he will be getting a visit soon from his pd.I am just amused with all the BS stories that he comes up with! I just figured I would get my fill before he gets banned from here,just as he did from the Traxxas forum.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Suspended

i sent matt a tracking number that is gonna work tommorow
Old 12-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 119 (100%+)

What I can't believe is how hard it seems for people to actually post a tracking/confirmation #. I ALWAYS send a PM or email as soon as I ship with the info. Then again, I always ship right away too.
You know, you can have it all done before you even ship? by the time the Post office scans it when you do ship it's then validated as accepted.

I think there should be no doubt in your claims, if you would just post the #'s. WE could all check the site USPS and maybe... just maybe you could clear the air .....
Old 12-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Suspended

I SENT HIM THE UPS NUMBER VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 119 (100%+)

I SENT HIM THE UPS NUMBER VIA PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
calm down skippy... I started my post before you posted. I see it up there..

I was merely refering to this whole mess.. you PM'd him a #... GREAT! unfortunately now there are all of us concerned individuals that are anxiously awaiting the outcome as well.... Your willingness to post the # for all to see is what would help your cause...alittle..

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service