qcstrokr 50/50 so far.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default qcstrokr likes to play games when he owes you items!

**When/If Wayne corrects this issue, I will update.
We did the trade through RCUniverse and RCJunkyard, but have been sending PM's through here lately, as he hasnt been on RCJunkyard. So IMO that brings this site into the loop of places to post this topic up.

50% Good ... Yes, I got the Crawler 11/10/08 that he traded me for my 2 Tamiya TT-01 onroad Drifters and a slew of bodies, tires and wheels as well as a 80% complete parts chassis.

50% Poor ... No, I did not get the 2 battery packs that were to be included with his crawler. I called him 11/10/08 and he said he forgot to put them in the box and was looking right at them in his toolbox. Over a week went by and nothing, so IPM'd him and he said he shipped them out on Wed 11/12/08. I sent him another PM 11/19/08 and he said they should be here by now and I waited till Friday 11/21/08 to send him another PM, no reply, then another on Sat 11/22/08 and again no reply, I checked the mail today and still no batteries.

These are both suposed to be 7 cell Intelect batteries, which to replace will be over $50+ with shipping. If/When they arrive or Wayne somehow figures a way to make this right with me, I will give an update, until then, I would be hesitant to trust his deals/word.

His name is
Wayne Stanely

and he works at
HobbyTown USA
3710B W Wt Harris Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28269
704-509-5717

I'd think someone like that would make sure the job is taken care of promptly.

-----------------------------------

This is the first PM he sent me.

i have a tlt crawler with 4 wheel steer and artr it just need a esc, it also comes with 2 battery packs intellect 1400 and 1200..here area few pics let me know if your interested....

---------------------------------------
And the Second PM with a full discription.

Its a tlt based crawler that i had made for me, i thought i would like it a little more then i thought but im a onroad guy not a crawler lol. But the motor is a integy 55 turn .Tranny is the pede and the axles are locked. Hitec 645 mg servos front and rear. The wheels are weighted in the front.the batteries that come with it are 7cell intellect 1400 and 1200... I have feedback on rcu,rctech,untimaterc under the same name as on here qcstrokr...Let me know what you think? thanks

Last edited by RCH; 11-30-2008 at 10:28 AM.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Thumbs down

I seem to remember a thread where he supposedly sent a guy a really worn engine, but searching under his name brings up nothing? Guess the mods pulled it for whatever reason.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SMcpot
I seem to remember a thread where he supposedly sent a guy a really worn engine, but searching under his name brings up nothing? Guess the mods pulled it for whatever reason.

yes u r right. i also looked for it and now it is gone.he has been shady in the past.
first off if he wasn't then he would be on here standing up for himself.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:15 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

This is his replies to me after reading this thread.
2 different PM's with my replies to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcstrokr

i like your thread about me thats cute. i really dont appreciate having my name being called out in the scammers list when i know im not. the last person that did that it didnt get them very far but it just made him look stupid just a fyi so it would be good to erase that thread.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCH

I said in plain text in that thread that I have no problem in clearing it all up when you contact me and make this right. I have tried everything short of calling you to find out what the deal is, which FYI, is not my responcibility to do, you should be right ontop of calling me, as its your screwup and name on the line. You have my number, all you had to do is call me to tell me what is going on. Since you didnt care enuff about the deal, your good name or how I would feel to do so, this was the best way to get your attention. So it would be best for you to send this as fast as you can, since it has been over 2 weeks worth of me waiting on you already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCH

Still no damn batteries. I should have waited to mail my shit until I recieved your completed end of the deal. Come Monday, if the do not show and/or have still not heard from you, I will take this to the next step. You have gotten and ignored numerous emails from me. Get ahold of me and tell me what you intend to do about completing your promised part of the deal.

You have my phone number, my email and no excuses why you have not contacted me in several days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcstrokr

there was a mix up in the shipping of the batteries your package was shipped to the wrong person i will be getting them back today and will ship them to you so calm down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCH

How about express shipping, to make up for over 2 weeks of waiting for these? I have been calm all along, right up untill you stopped replying to me.

----------------------------

He hasnt gotten back to me since and after the way he tried to "tell" me it would be best to erase the post because Im making myself look stupid, I decided to keep it up and further warn everyone until i recieve either the promised batteries or the cash to replace them. I do not take well to threats from anyone, especially when they are in the wrong. I do not see myself looking stupid, I see myself being ignored and put on the back burner. But now after all this, I do not expect to see anything from him and if I do not get some form of retribution, I will make sure I post this same info up on every single forum that he is a member on. As well as every single bit of personal info I have on him. i.e. 2 phone numbers, all his email addresses, his home address, his work phone number and the address of the hobby shop he works at. I might even go as far as contacting his store manager to let him in on the info.

Its simple, fix the screw up and do it as fast as possible and keep me informed of the entire process or suffer for it. Its not my fault that he forgiot the batteries he promised, or my fault thet he says he mishipped them. Its his problem that I have been waiting patiently for over 2 weeks for him to complete his end of the deal, all the while he has 100% of my end of the deal.

FIX IT WAYNE STANLEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM ME AGAIN ABOUT THIS OR ANYTHING ELSE EVER AGAIN!!!

Last edited by RCH; 11-26-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SMcpot
I also remember that thread,but couldn't find it.Hope everything works out for you RCH.But from what I recall of that thread that has disappeared,it may not be that easy
Old 11-28-2008, 02:30 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Thanks onthepipe, he has yet to reply to me other then tell me to remove this post coz Im making myself look stupid. I have a strong feeling that this will never be taken care of, just by the way he is so far handling this situation. I have no problem in doing a google search and joining every forum he is a member on and posting up this info and then going to every site I can find that partains to RC's and having his personal name and info plastered up on the beware of possible scammer list. Thats the next steps, along with calling up his boss at Hobbytown USA and taking to the store manager and telling him they type employee he has working for him.

Its one thing to back out of a deal without any money or items being exchanged, its something completely different when I send 100% of my agreed items and only get part of his in return. I just looked these batteries up and they will be $52 + shipping to replace. So over $65 has been lost on this deal. Ontop of that the ESC he sent with the truck went up in smoke the first time I hit the throttle. He did say it needed a ESC, but I took that as I needed to buy one to even run it, not that the one on there was a fire hazard the second you attmpt to input and throttle. It went up in smoke so fast and strong that it melted the ESC case and part of the wiring. Thank god it didnt hurt any of my other electronics.

Its good to know that atleast 3 other guys on here have seen proof that his word its usless as tits on a flea. Now I wont have hope everytime I head to the Post Office. After work I will check the mail again and if there is nothing, Im gonna do a google search and start joining forums and spreading the word and then make a phonecall to Hobbytown USA. Thing is, he always is the one answering the phone there, lol.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Don't take this as me taking up for the scammer but calling his place of employment is not cool. They have nothing to do with this transaction and it should stay that way. Now blowing up every forum , Thread and email you can of his is a different story. . Let the bombs begin. Potentially getting some one fired over a personal deal is not good. I know you wouldn't want it to happen to you.
Old 11-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

i figure this may help 704-509-5717...let me know if you have any questions
Old 11-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Suspended

and also about the esc i told you from the beginning that it wasnt any good and that you needed a esc in order to run it. so not once did i tell you that it was rtr! so lets get that straight. what you do for fun with that esc is your own personal business dont try and make it as if i sent a rtr when you knew from the start it wasnt. and after i told you on the phone that i work 24/7 it didnt occur to you to call instead of emails i guess not! you have my number i told you to use it if needed....it will be a long weekend so if i hear from cool if not so be it. i dont have time to play over the net but i guess you do.. have a great holiday weekend
Old 11-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Suspended

I also for got to tell you that my boss is watching this and you really think that he is going to listen to you after he reads this, telling me to steal from the his store you really got to be crazy to even say that in a pm.once again have a great holiday weekend!

Originally Posted by RCH
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...lmost-rtr.html

Probably gave $160 for it, kept the batteries and sent it to me for $300+ worth of stuff. So I jave no doubt I will never see the batteries and they will cost around $60 shipped to replace them, so you got $200 worth of free shit from me.

How do you sleep at night? Its your lack of communication and respect that leads me to believe that you fucked me over. I will be on a mission to run your name and all your personal information through the mud now.

Get me those fucking batteries or send me 100% of my shit back and you can have this $100 POS back. Ill even toss in the melted down firestarter Traxxas ESC that you gave me with it.

Its simple, Send me a tracking # for the batteries you owe me or steal some off the shelf in the store you work at. OR.... get ahold of me so I can get my $300 worth of onroads and parts back and you can have this back. I know my shit was worth something and I was 100% honest with you and did as promised, you were about 25% hones and thats only because you sent this thing to me, but you screwed me the rest of the way around.

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei..._en&q=qcstrokr

^^^see that, 6 pages of sites that I will make posts about you scamming me. Google Search is a awsome thing. As is having the phone number to your place of employment, so i can let the people you work for and with that you are shady and to watch you from ripping them off, like you have me.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:28 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

LMAO, you are classic Wayne. You come on here and start talking about the ESC that was junk, but tiptoe around the fact that you screwed me out of the agreed deal with the batteries. I figured you have no problem in stealing from me, so what the difference if you steal from your boss? What you do at you job is none of my business, but what you have done to me through these sites is everyone business.

Im not wasting another long distance phone call on you. You know the issue, I already called you about this and you could give less then a shit that you still have not come good with the deal. You only care that you have my stuff and that now Im bringing everyone else into the light of you screwing me over. You did the same thing on URC, ONLY because someone there backed you because they got lucky in a deal with you.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:46 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

No man, you said it needed an ESC, you never said the one you were sending was a firehazzard. I opened the box and saw an ESC and thought sweet, maybe he sweetened the deal to even it up a little. But no, the ESc was all busted up inside and caught fire.

Its also really good to know that your boss can sit there and laugh about one of his employees screwing someone over. Figures, only in a Hobbytown USA. Im glad my parents brought me up with morals, atleast I can sleep at night.

So unless you have something to say about you screwing me, asking for my PayPal to reimburse me for the batteries, Calling ME to fix this scam or to give me a valid Delivery Confirmation number to the batteries you owe me. Dont bother trying to make me look stupid, you are just making yourself look worse then you already do. Keep on walking son, there are other unknowing honest guys out there to screw over.
Old 11-29-2008, 01:49 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I remember this GC guy. He is a scammer, a liar, very immature and is a overall loser. The last thread where someone was complaining about him, someone had posted up a few links about a few different scams he has pulled on people. Scamming is definitely nothing new to him. Either is lying. I dont think calling his boss would be a dumb idea. Let him know what good representatives they have working for them. Otherwise, Id just call the police and get it over with. Police take internet fraud very seriously. I had a guy on RCCrawler try to scame me out of $300 for a revo, and he ended up spending 9 days in jail and got 2 years probation for it..
Old 11-29-2008, 02:24 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
I remember this GC guy. He is a scammer, a liar, very immature and is a overall loser. The last thread where someone was complaining about him, someone had posted up a few links about a few different scams he has pulled on people. Scamming is definitely nothing new to him. Either is lying. I dont think calling his boss would be a dumb idea. Let him know what good representatives they have working for them. Otherwise, Id just call the police and get it over with. Police take internet fraud very seriously. I had a guy on RCCrawler try to scame me out of $300 for a revo, and he ended up spending 9 days in jail and got 2 years probation for it..
Thats option about calling the police is becoming a strong posibility. Im gonna give this guy a few more days to stick his foot in his mouth or to come good on the deal. I honestly woudnt care if its $5 that he is getting me for, its the principle that I dont want this to happen to anyone else. My luck it was over $60 he owes me or over $200+ difference between the asked for listing of mine to the value of his(depends on how you look at it), but the next guy might get took for double that.

Over on UltimateRC, he had nothing to say about screwing me, yet he posted up that the 7 month old Cyclone, limitless ESC will not work with the Orion Method R 21x2 motor(which has 2 battery runs since I pulled it from the package) LMAO. And then he tried to say it needs brushes, OMFG. I have the box and recepit to everything I buy, I have this OCD thing about keeping receipts and the packaging. You should see my storage shed. Its 10x10x10 and its packed full of nothing but my rider lawnmower and the boxes and packaging to all my RC purchases. He then said that my stuff was worth maybe $200. I added up just the motors, ESC and all the tires, wheels and bodies and came up with $428, then there were 2 complete TT01 rollers with servos, a 80% complete parts chassis that were included. So Id say there is well over $500 maybe even $600 invested. He gave $160 for this truck and then kept the $60+ worth of custom made batteries that were supposed to come with it.

This below is everything he got. Over 1/2 the tires and wheels are brand new. The Elise body has a brand new $45 aluminum spoiler, both Orion Method motors are brand new. ESC is 7 months old, both cars have aluminum drivechafts, one has carbon fiber upper chassis and aluminum battery bar.
Now tell me that there is only $200 worth of stuff there, like he claims. I cut my throat and listed it for $300 and then got a $100 POS in return.

Old 11-29-2008, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You need to trim your body posts............................and run a mop across that floor.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hope everything works out for both of you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.