qcstrokr 50/50 so far.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:01 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

LMAO, you think Im calling you a boy coz of you skin color, thats rich! Im calling you a boy, coz, 1 you act like one, 2 you do not deserve the respect of being called a man, 3 it pisses you off. I have nothing againts anyone of any origin, race or nationality. So dont call me a racist prick, Im more of a minority then you ever will be. Me being racist is like the pot calling the kettle black, ironic and too damn funny.

Come on up here to the Reservation areas and call any Native American a lil Indian boy. See, on the reserves, we have our own police forces and they are, you guessed it, Native Americans and the State Police has ZERO jurisdiction on what any of us natives do on our land. Come on up and run your mouth and see what we can get away with. Any damn thing we want. And our police even have the rights to pull your ass from your DONK and keep it, while you are sent walking all the way home. Isnt a court or law inforcemnt that can do anything about it, except the President himself.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

"DONK" all black people dont ride "DONK" as you would call it.yet another racist prick comment..
Old 12-02-2008, 06:12 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by qcstrokr
"DONK" all black people dont ride "DONK" as you would call it.yet another racist prick comment..
OMFG you do love to change the subject and twist words into racial slurs. I saw a more then a few DONK's in your PB album, the PB album you just made private after the pics of your sexy woman with the 7 chins was posted up. So none of them rides were yours? My bad.

Oh and how do you ride a car? Sit on the roof and let it drive itself? Its called Driving a DONK. You are the racist prick here, not me, you and your twisting of words because you have a guilt concense about being a thief and a racist.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:20 AM
Suspended

that was my cousin you dumbass...and the cars in my pb album are cars that i hooked up and painted. i really dont even feel like entertaining your bitchassness anymore
Old 12-02-2008, 06:26 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

that was my cousin you dumbass...and the cars in my pb album are cars that i hooked up and painted. i really dont even feel like entertaining your bitchassness anymore
Excellent, so now you can do 2 things for yourself, before this ends up destroying your life forever. 1. Send the Batteries you owe me and have confessed to owing me in 2 different forums and 2. Learn a lesson from this and never scam anyone again.

Do that and I will call the dogs(Charlotte Police and FBI Internet Fraud Division) off and you can go about your way of living. Do not do them BOTH and you will not have a happy life from this point on, the courts will make sure of that and thats guarenteed. Nobody save McDonalds will hire a person with a record for theft. I dont think you would look good in that little hat and namebadge asking "Would you like to try a Value Meal" and "is that for here or to go"
Old 12-02-2008, 06:33 AM
Suspended

you could have been had the batteries but your bitchassness would allow you to see that
Old 12-02-2008, 06:46 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

you could have been had the batteries but your bitchassness would allow you to see that
You have no idea how to speak intellegently do you?

Let me type that in proper english for you, the way you intended it before you used your Ghetto hoodrat slang and worded it so only your BOY's could disciper with out a Ghettocinary.

"You were never gonna get these batteries, But you dont know that. Because Im a thief and you wouldnt let it go, you made me look like an ass and I further helped you do that with my stupid circling posts. Now that you have made me on several forums and the only way I can scam anyone ever again is by using a different ID name(which Im currently narrowing down from a list of 30 possibilities). I will now taunt you into thinking that if you let me alone and keep these batteries, that you could have had them if you let it go till I had the chance to scam a couple more unsuspecting fools. But you wouldnt leave me alone to do my normal scamming transactions, I had 4 lined up but they all PM'd me after seeing these posts, to call off the deals. So now Im gonna turn this into a racial thing, to further throw the thread into disaray.

So now I will keep these batteries, atleast untill the police arrive and Im tossed in jail. Maybe if I hide them they will not find them and send them to you. Hopefully when I get out of jail, I can trade them for something else under my new ID and still keep them. These batteries that I owe you can become very proffitable to me in the future. Thanks for the $700 worth of awsome Drifter shit and enjoy the $100 POS crawler that I douped you into swapping me. Foo
Old 12-02-2008, 06:58 AM
Suspended

wow that was beautiful there he goes again jacking up the value of the drift cars 700. it went from 200-300 then now from 500-700. you must have had some brushless setups in it that i didnt see in the box
Old 12-02-2008, 07:10 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

wow that was beautiful there he goes again jacking up the value of the drift cars 700. it went from 200-300 then now from 500-700. you must have had some brushless setups in it that i didnt see in the box
You can have a brushless setup, send me the batts and I will be sure to get that right in the mail to you, with the same prompt service you have showed me.

Do what you tell everyone else to do, READ. You will see the post with the added up values, via receipts, Id send you copies, but you cant seem to read and only go by the value of stuff that the Pawn Shops will give you from the robberies you do. Asking value of $300, $654 receipted value, not including the value of the used tire/wheels or Tamiya bodies. You should be able to list all that stuff up and scam some pretty good deals out of people. Like you did to me.

I thought you had other stuff to be doing, what are you doing here making more usless posts for? You already prooved you are a asshole scammer, so whats your purpose now? Let me guess, no hubcaps to steal today in the lot at work on your break? Just be sure to watch your back when you go outside, the Po-Po can roll up anytime to settle this deal up.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:20 AM
Suspended

slow down there sea biscuit. if your talking so much junk about the crawler why did you trade???????? i didnt force that on you!!!!!!you could have said "no im not interested" but you didnt so stop your bitchassness
Old 12-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Suspended

now im done.. but i will say my first offer still stands, if you want it you know what to do if not it is what it is...
Old 12-02-2008, 07:38 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Here you go Wayne, the info you need to get them in the mail. You know I want them, or this would have never been started in the first place, you promised me that you would send them.

Name and address withheld

Thats the only thing you need from me. The rest is up to you. I have no interest in talking to you over the phone and turning this any uglier then you have already made it for me. Save your breath and use the info I posted and do what you know is right.

I will be looking for the Delivery Confirmation number that you can post right up here in the open for everyone to see. The rest is up to you. You have no excuses to not ship now or that you lost the info. Its all up to you now or we can let the law handle this., you fuckin typical thieving nigger!

Last edited by RCH; 01-04-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Where are the Mods? This penis licker just admitted he didn't send the batt's and has no intentions on sending them. BAN? anybody else agree. We don't need sack suckers like this around here.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

His boss must be proud.

Old 12-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

That is funny as hell. You need to change the color of E-thug. Qsackacrap is
African American. And by the way qsackacrap if you want to get respect learn how to talk like a civilized adult. Not like some thug with a 3rd grade education. Bitchassness. What a freakin joke.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.