qcstrokr 50/50 so far.

Old 11-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Sounds like another scammer to stay away from.

I dont think calling his place of employment is a bad idea either, since it is an RC shop they should know what kind of people they have working for them and what kinda of RC deals he does with other people. They cant fire him for being a scum scammer but they can start to watch him a little bit closer.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

man that sucks hope it all works out for ya i am dealing with some1 just like this right now so i feel your pain
Old 11-29-2008, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I love how this guy runs his mouth about everything except the batteries that he owes.RCH,you need to call his place of emplyment,not in hopes to get him fired,but because that is the number he gave you.Let him know that you will be contacting your local PD immediately after you hang up with him.They will then contact his PD and have them pay him a visit.Trust me,I've been through it before and it works.I'm not sure how it works on trades,but if the transaction was over $200,they will go after him for felony fraud.He's obviously not gonna man-up(as usual),so you need to quit wasting time and hoping for the best.Just take legal action because it's the only thing that's gonna help.Hopefully it will also be a lesson to him for the future.

If you make a call to his job,it should surely throw up a red flag with his boss.If not,I wouldn't do business with them either.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

What does it matter if he works in a rc shop or a whore house? The deal was done outside of his place of employment so they should not be brought into this. Now he did give his work phone but that was to contact him only. Also I think that since it was a trade and not a actual cash transaction then I don't think the police will be of much help. I may be wrong though.

Hopefully ole homeboy will do the right thing and send you the batteries he owes you. This seems like the same scam he pulled on the guy for the motor.
It is bull crap his sorry butt gets away with stuff like this.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:23 PM
RCH
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCH View Post
Its one thing to back out of a deal without any money or items being exchanged, its something completely different when I send 100% of my agreed items and only get part of his in return. I just looked these batteries up and they will be $52 + shipping to replace. So over $65 has been lost on this deal. Ontop of that the ESC he sent with the truck went up in smoke the first time I hit the throttle. He did say it needed a ESC, but I took that as I needed to buy one to even run it, not that the one on there was a fire hazard the second you attmpt to input and throttle. It went up in smoke so fast and strong that it melted the ESC case and part of the wiring. Thank god it didnt hurt any of my other electronics.
Originally Posted by qcstrokr View Post
and also about the esc i told you from the beginning that it wasnt any good and that you needed a esc in order to run it. so not once did i tell you that it was rtr! so lets get that straight. what you do for fun with that esc is your own personal business dont try and make it as if i sent a rtr when you knew from the start it wasnt. and after i told you on the phone that i work 24/7 it didnt occur to you to call instead of emails i guess not! you have my number i told you to use it if needed....it will be a long weekend so if i hear from cool if not so be it. i dont have time to play over the net but i guess you do.. have a great holiday weekend
Read that post, I made it bold and red for you, so your ass cant miss it. I NEVER said you said it was RTR. I said you sent me a f**king firehazard. This is all about the god damn batteries you owe me, dumbass. Stop pussyfooting arond that and admit to the fact that you are a typical thief. I had a feeling, just from talking to you on the phone and the slang you used, that this might end up being a issue. I was 100% correct in my assumption.

Originally Posted by thabiuk View Post
You need to trim your body posts............................and run a mop across that floor.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Hope everything works out for both of you.
Screw that, let homeboy worry about the body posts. I prefer being able to swap out different height lids without having to buy new posts everytime I want a new look.

As for the floor. I just bought this dump 2 years ago and remodeled it and rented it out. 8 months went of them being here and I get a call and I had to fix the leaking sink. I walked in and walked right back out, went to my lawyer and did the paperwork to have their asses evicted. $15,000 I put into this place, fixing it all up and now I have to replace everything I just fixed. These ghetto ass dirtbags destroyed this place in 8 months. So now I can oly afford to do it one piece at a time. What you see is 7 month old lienoleum(sp) that these gangbangers destroyed, in 7 months they completely destroyed it, holes, burns, stains, how I have no idea, because I have had this same stff last a decade with normal use. It was brand new when they moved in, as was the carpet that I already had to replace. So I now live here and will never rent a place to anyone ever again.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Damn.......must have been the Turkey.
Old 11-30-2008, 04:27 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
I remember this GC guy. He is a scammer, a liar, very immature and is a overall loser. The last thread where someone was complaining about him, someone had posted up a few links about a few different scams he has pulled on people. Scamming is definitely nothing new to him. Either is lying. I dont think calling his boss would be a dumb idea. Let him know what good representatives they have working for them. Otherwise, Id just call the police and get it over with. Police take internet fraud very seriously. I had a guy on RCCrawler try to scame me out of $300 for a revo, and he ended up spending 9 days in jail and got 2 years probation for it..
since you know so much i want you to find and post all of these links that "you " say that i have scammed someone......i know for a fact that you wont find anything but if you do please post
Old 11-30-2008, 06:01 AM
Tech Initiate

What about the guy that you sent the Nitro motor to that had no compression and then were going to send him a used replacement but didnt cause he posted about the motor not being worth a crap,,,,,,it jsut seems funny when ever there is "issues" you start going on the defense and it becomes a multie post tread hmmmmmm seeing a pattern. I wouldnt say he is a scammer BUT would say that he is not a man and can not owe up to anything or do the right thing. Just my two cents
Old 11-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 4 (75%+)

[QUOTE=Team Muggz;5108473]What about the guy that you sent the Nitro motor to that had no compression and then were going to send him a used replacement but didnt cause he posted about the motor not being worth a crap,,,,,,it jsut seems funny when ever there is "issues" you start going on the defense and it becomes a multie post tread hmmmmmm seeing a pattern. I wouldnt say he is a scammer BUT would say that he is not a man and can not owe up to anything or do the right thing. Just my two cents[/QUOTE

just for your info that motor was fine when i sent it off and I did send a replacment motor so please get all of your facts right before you decide to start posting things that arent true.. thanks
Old 11-30-2008, 08:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

You sent a replacement motor after a lot of bull crap excuses on your end. I have 1 question for you. Was the batteries supposed to be included with the crawler that you traded RCH for his large lot of stuff ? It's a simple yes or no question. Tired of all your bullcrap excuses. Time to put up or shut up. It's not that hard to do the right thing.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

well it looks like he keeps dancing around the main ? here. he is just a wanna be gangbanger. he is no good and never will be.
Old 11-30-2008, 09:37 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hairdog View Post
You sent a replacement motor after a lot of bull crap excuses on your end. I have 1 question for you. Was the batteries supposed to be included with the crawler that you traded RCH for his large lot of stuff ? It's a simple yes or no question. Tired of all your bullcrap excuses. Time to put up or shut up. It's not that hard to do the right thing.
You're right hairdog,it is a pretty simple question with an even simpler solution.But it doesn't look like this guy is ever gonna comment about the batteries or send them.He must have finally made good on that beat nitro motor that he pawned off on the last guy,and got that 5 or so page thread deleted so that RCH had no clue about it.

I really liked when someone posted his myspace pic on that last thread.G-G-G-G-G-G Unit!!!!!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (97%+)

Just go to hobbytown in nc and hang up by his nuts and beat his ass to he gives up the shit. POS SCAMMER
Old 11-30-2008, 10:09 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Wayne, What the hell does a stupid ass nitro mill have to do with my thread and the problem you have caused me? Not a god damn thing. You have complained and danced around everything EXCEPT the fact that you have yet to ship or even confess to owing me batteries.

Oh but I do have a confession from you in a PM. So I will post up that very same PM you sent me, AGAIN!

11-25-2008, 07:43 AM Re: Saturday

there was a mix up in the shipping of the batteries your package was shipped to the wrong person i will be getting them back today and will ship them to you so calm down

HobbyTown USA
3710B W Wt Harris Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28269
704-509-5717
Team Magic
www.wolfhobbies.com
www.express-motorsports.net

Been 5 days since you sent that, So wheres my batteries?

Next step will be calling your local police department. See if that will get me anywhere. He is so worried about me posting this up and ruining his "goodname" but it would make a hell of alot more sence to do the honest thing and send me what he owes me and has confessed to owing me. Why is it these damn guys like to do everything the hard way? Its a simple set of batteries that since he mainly runs 1/10 onroads, they wont do him much good, since they are 7 cell 2/3a. I will bet any of you guys, if he does send me anything, they will be junk and he will make sure of it my shoring them out.

I need to give my cousin a call, who is the lead guatarist and vocals for the local Charlotte band, Horse Ghost, and have him bring some of his boys and pay him a visit. I have been making plans to head down and visit him sometime and this might end up being the perfect opportunity. I just need to walk into Hobbytown USA and start talkin to the guys who work there and listen for the voice that I will recognise and then let things progress from there.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:23 AM
RCH
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hairdog View Post
Look over my first post, you will see all the info is there. Included in the discription he clearly states in 2 different PM's that were copy/pasted from RCJunkyard that there are 2 batteries that were supposed to be sent.

Friday he shipped, Monday it arrived and no batts, so I grabbed my phone and called him, he said "oh shit man, they are right here in the top of my toolbox, I am looking at them right now. I will get them in the mail to you Tomorrow." I said cool, thanks bro and hung up the phone. That was the 10th of this month, its the 30th today. 20 days later and I never heard from him again, even after several, Im talking over 10 PM's. Never a peep until I made this thread. Amazing how the truth about a scammer will bring them out of hiding. Then he dicks around and tries to change the subject.

I just noticed a bullshit lie from him, in the first post, his 2nd PM. He said he had it made for him.
Well must be that minimadman2003 built it for his personal use with Wayne in mind. LMAO. Typical liar.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...lmost-rtr.html

In that discription, he wanted $200 with the Spektrum RX or $160 without it. He didnt get the RX so he gave at the most $160 for it, kept the $60 worth of batteries and sent me this $100 POS, with a deathtrap ESC and got my asking price of $300 worth of stuff with a value of $600-700. Tires and wheels(this is the value of the new ones only, there was an equal amount of used ones and they were not used much) alone were valued at $134(I keep all receipts) couple month old ESC was $79 new, 2 new Orion Methods(2 battery pack through each of them) $32 each, Aluminum Hop ups $47, 2 new bodies with 1 run on each and ZERO scratches $64 for both(I wont even mention the other 4 bodies that were a little beatup), $45 aluminum wing and then you have the value of 2 good used standard servos, say $20 and the 2 complete rollers, $160ish for both and then ontop of all that there was a 80% complete parts chassis worth an easy $50.
Thats a rough value of $654(thats not a complete value, thats only a rough estimate using reciepts and going value of the roller chassis and parts chassis and with extras tossed in i.e. tires/wheels, bodies), for something he gave $160 for and kept $60 worth of the batteries.

Yeah, Id say I got royally dry raped with no hopes of a reach around.

Last edited by RCH; 11-30-2008 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Info on prices and what he actually gave for it and how bad I got fucked

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service