Community
Wiki Posts
Search

revobasher2008 READ THIS

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 03:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Now i see why you are Banned form other sites. Dude you talk about me on traxxas. It time they really find out about you over there!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

You dont have to fill out paper work. I have had to do this many times. If you have the reciept (Which Im guessing you lost.. I just have a hunch) theres a number on there. Its a automated system. They will tell you the date it was cashed. Then if you decide to talk to a operator they can tell you where it was cashed and who signed for it.
Also it states right on a money order that its good for 1 year, after that its void.. I can snap a picture of it if you would like, Im looking at one right now.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

the stub on the money is all you need. you can call the 1 800 number and give the stub number, they will tell you when and where it was cashed. this idiot was on traxxas doing the same crap trying to scam ppl... get a job you loser. now i see why you was banned from traxxas.

i have family in Eugene Or, a brother in law pm the info i could end him his way if he is not to far away to see about your charger.
Old 09-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 44 (96%+)

He told me a weekago last fri he got my MO and was sending it back but still nothing left phone massage and PM's but still nothing I'll give it a few days then I calling the local PD in OR .
Old 09-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

PM Sent
Old 09-22-2008, 10:21 PM
Suspended

Do you have down syndrome? Are you not hearing what people are telling you?? CALL THE NUMBER LISTED ON YOUR MONEY ORDER STUB. The police dept. will tell you to do this 1st as well before they even talk to you. Also if you dont have your money order stub, you can considered yourself screwed. This is also something the police wont even talk to you if you dont have. Im sorry that you got screwed by this guy but to come on here and just threaten him and totally ignore tips from people (who have most likely have had this tried. Myself included. Go ask Gavin Carda. He got 19 days and a year probation because of trying to screw me over, but I covered my bases). Odds are if he's dumb enough to scam a person on the net, he isnt going to be effected at all by your empty threats on the net to call the police..
So go call the number on your stub and figure that out 1st. If it was cashed, THEN call your local Pd. If it wasnt, cancel it and youll get your money back in the matter of a week or so. It only takes about 5 minutes. But again if ya lost your stub/reciept, your pretty much screwed and it will be your word vs. his which ya might as well just close this thread and take it as a lesson learned.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

YOU CAN NOT DO THAT WITH A POSTAL MO YOU NEED TO FILL OUT FORM 6401 AND IT TAKES 60 DAYS THIS iS RIGHT FROM THE MO (An inquiry form 6401may be filed at any time for a fee .A replacement will NOT be issued until 60 days after the MO purchase date, provided the MO has NOT been Paid) .So there is nothing wrong with me you just have to do this the right way sometimes AND I DO HAVE MY MO STUB DO YOU WANT TO SEE A COPY OF IT

Last edited by fstnv1; 09-23-2008 at 06:37 AM.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fstnv1
YOU CAN NOT DO THAT WITH A POSTAL MO DUMBASS YOU NEED TO FILL OUT FORM 6401 AND IT TAKES 60 DAYS THIS iS RIGHT FROM THE MO (An inquiry form 6401may be filed at any time for a fee .A replacement will NOT be issued until 60 days after the MO purchase date, provided the MO has NOT been Paid) .So there is nothing wrong with me you just have to do this the right way sometimes AND I DO HAVE MY MO STUB DO YOU WANT TO SEE A COPY OF IT

I'm not trying to argue but isnt that for lost money orders??

I've had to deal with something like this before and was able to find out if it was cashed or not and by who just buy calling and explaining that I thought I was being ripped off. I didnt have to fill out anything.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

there is no form to fill out to see if and when the mo was cashed. i have done this many times to check up on sales.all u do is call the number on the stub. keep up with that foul lang. and nobody will ever help u out.the way u talk u sound just like revobasher2008
Old 09-23-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Fanatic

There's no number on the back of the Receipt of a POSTAL MONEY ORDER And the form is for lost or stolen and the see if it was cashed
Old 09-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

those forms are for lost or stolen money orders only. call the number i just did it last week it works trust what we all are saying. the police will say the same thing
Old 09-23-2008, 05:12 PM
Suspended

your an idiot.. Im going to stick with my guess that your retarded or something.. I can guarantee you, you dont have to fill out ANY forms. Its a simple phone call. I could get you your answer to if he cashed it, and if he did, who it was signed for and who it was cashed by in a matter of 5 minutes, but Ill let your retarded ass figure it out.. good luck with it.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Let's see there is 3 people on this thread telling you that all you have to do is call the PO with the stub number and you can find out if you are out any money yet. Why are you being so hard headed when people are trying to give you guidance on what to do to get your money back? What is the worst thing that can happen if you do what they say? I mean come on . You can lead a horse to water but youcant make it drink.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just talked to DUSTEN SOCUM he told me on 9-12 08 in a PM he was sending back my MO on ther 15th he just told me by phone he sent it back 2 days ago so will see He made some reason why it was not sent back when it should have been .
Old 09-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fstnv1
Just talked to DUSTEN SOCUM he told me on 9-12 08 in a PM he was sending back my MO on ther 15th he just told me by phone he sent it back 2 days ago so will see He made some reason why it was not sent back when it should have been .
PT Barnum was right...there IS one born every minute.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.