SCAMMER OFFENDERS LIST

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2011, 09:39 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid View Post
LOL your such a sack..... I sent the money order and then you said "I never got it" after I seen you sold all the crap I paid for.... lesson learned there Mike.... I got paypal right after that and will NEVER deal with you. Also go ahead and try to leave me feedback Marcos already knows the whole story there pal remember when you called my 3 yr old and 6 month old daughters names? Or remember calling me names and a scammer since I misplaced the receipt for proof I sent the money order? Or how about how crappy of a father I am since my 3 yr old daughter could have taken a little peice of paper and lost it? Remember when you invited me up to your dump? You are such a mature old fart huh? Remember that whole thread with us bashing eachother was started by YOU calling me a scammer when you "never" received MY money order. You are the tool bud!

I will be the bigger man and walk away since WE already had OUR pissing match back in December...... and this is a new issue that you got yourself into there guy....

i remember oh so clear!!! you bought items and sent money order that i never received!!!! and you dint have receipt or proof of sending...LMAO..you what to go there? i have all pm's printed off. ill gladly scan and post if you need!!! question is.......DID I LEAVE YOU A NEGITIVE FEEDBACK OVER 30.00 WORTH OF TOY CAR PARTS???????? after 3 weeks of waiting for a stupid money order??????? yes...or....no??????
Old 05-17-2011, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

you guys sound like a bunch of little kids fighting over who got the bigger piece of cake. 3 days late. boo frickin who. compansation for that, should of never happened. if i bitched about 3 days late getting my Sthil parts for the shop and trying to get compansated for it, i'd look like a real fool as you do. where are the mediators at to penalize the person for all this and leaving non called for negative feedback. rediculous guys.

end this stupidity
Old 05-17-2011, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GASSPRINT1 View Post
you guys sound like a bunch of little kids fighting over who got the bigger piece of cake. 3 days late. boo frickin who. compansation for that, should of never happened. if i bitched about 3 days late getting my Sthil parts for the shop and trying to get compansated for it, i'd look like a real fool as you do. where are the mediators at to penalize the person for all this and leaving non called for negative feedback. rediculous guys.

end this stupidity
Its kind of funny to watch, to be honest.
Old 05-17-2011, 09:50 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by GASSPRINT1 View Post

end this stupidity
+1, thank you!!!!!! you would think the mod would do somthing, but guess not!!!!!!!!! so if your toy car stuff is a day or 2 late leave negitive feedback!!!!!! thats the new rule!!!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Dlewis4 View Post
Its kind of funny to watch, to be honest.
YA THINK????
Old 05-17-2011, 09:56 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (94%+)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASSPRINT1
you guys sound like a bunch of little kids fighting over who got the bigger piece of cake.

HOLD UP......im a big guy! i need a hole cake. whats this peice of cake you speak of....LMAO
Old 05-17-2011, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Who would want a hole cake?

i would rather have a whole cake
Old 05-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dlewis4 View Post
Who would want a hole cake?

i would rather have a whole cake
LOL i was thinking the same thing :P
Old 05-17-2011, 10:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default lol

inferno you get picked on in every bad trader post? lol
Old 05-18-2011, 07:56 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

Inferno maybe you should stop buying and selling on rctech I'm so tired of getting complaints about you.