Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh >

So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Here is "rc action" and "tenshido"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=391314325

Old 10-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (53%+)

Originally Posted by ODIHSNET

thats right bring it ! i dont hide unlike some of you do! i fear no man and i fight when i need too so lets get it on!
Old 10-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Suspended

odihsnet why dont you come out of you safe haven and expose yourself so i can see your stupid face! and stop being a little sissy!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Suspended

i like how you made up this profile to post my personal info real classy just like a little girl hide but you cant run i will find who you are ...
Old 10-01-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Just by the way you act on here I would of swore you were a punk little kid. I can't believe your actually a 42 year old father of 2 acting like this. I hope you don't act like this in front of your kids. You need to grow up and quit acting like "Billy Bad A$$" . Your just like everyone else behind the computer talking all bad. I really don't think you'll come see anyone for something they say on the internet. So act like a father that has some sense and not a teenage Punk. You might get a little more respect around here.

This is coming from a father of 3 myself. So I know what it means to be one.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by hairdog
Just by the way you act on here I would of swore you were a punk little kid. I can't believe your actually a 42 year old father of 2 acting like this. I hope you don't act like this in front of your kids. You need to grow up and quit acting like "Billy Bad A$$" . Your just like everyone else behind the computer talking all bad. I really don't think you'll come see anyone for something they say on the internet. So act like a father that has some sense and not a teenage Punk. You might get a little more respect around here.

you dont even know me buddy! what ido in front of my kids is my buisness dont judge me just because a bunch of u sissy boys came on here and started ganing up on me! i dont need you to tell me how to act around my kids ive raised 2 and they are fine! my 3rd one is 10 and you need to worry about your own crap! and as far as billy bad ass! i think i am not but i know i can handle myself fool! especially to people like you and eveyone on this thread talikng junk! dont judge a book by its cover you would be suprised!
Old 10-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Your right. I don't know you. But if I had to make a decision about you by what you write on here I would say your a Punk. But if I would come across your myspace you look like a decent person. I'm not judgeing a book by it's cover just stating a fact. Last time I checked I wasn't ganging up on you. Just trying to talk some sense to you. I guess you can lead a horse to water but can't make them drink.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 103 (98%+)

Originally Posted by rc action
ur retarded ur motor looks like shit and i know u wont sell it 4 that price mr ninja! get a life buddy u cant scam someone that knows about theses things A$$H0leeeeeeeeeeeeee

And to think you started all this nonsense with your 4th grade grammar. I find it funny that your still on here wasting your time and other people's time with your useless post.

How's your racing been going? I did notice on some recently posted results that you seem to be consistently in the BOTTOM 20%. Why not use some of your "im gonna kick your ass" attitude to improve your on track performance. Oohhh wait are you in it for the FUN? Enjoy the D-main.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:10 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by evostyle
And to think you started all this nonsense with your 4th grade grammar. I find it funny that your still on here wasting your time and other people's time with your useless post.

How's your racing been going? I did notice on some recently posted results that you seem to be consistently in the BOTTOM 20%. Why not use some of your "im gonna kick your ass" attitude to improve your on track performance. Oohhh wait are you in it for the FUN? Enjoy the D-main.
go f yourself man i hope oneday to meet you so you can say all the things you say on here in my face by the way i get a kick on messing wit nerds like you i guess you were always picked on when you we young in school and this is the only way you can redeem yourself get a life buddy its not all about racing idiot!
Old 10-02-2008, 05:19 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by evostyle

oh wait you were the one that said you had a ticket on southwest to tampa.. jump on the plane pretty boy!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:54 AM
Tech Apprentice

i thought he got banned? Now hes back?
Old 10-02-2008, 07:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hairdog

+1

Its funny how he says everyone is ganging up on him when he's the one coming on here talking trash threating everyone.

[Quote]go f yourself man i hope oneday to meet you so you can say all the things you say on here in my face by the way i get a kick on messing wit nerds like you i guess you were always picked on when you we young in school and this is the only way you can redeem yourself get a life buddy its not all about racing idiot![Quote]

LOL (messing wit the nerds) HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR!!!
WOW talk about a nerd.

Sounds like you were the one picked on in school becouse after reading what you've wrote we know you werent paying any attention to what was being taught. About the only thing I can see you got from school was a BAD case of Napoleon syndrom or if you dont understand that its also called little man itas. Whats funny is I've heard from a couple of people from your track that say the same thing.

Now you can come back and say I'm being mean and attacking you all you want becouse after reading and realising just how ignorant you really are and seeing you I have realised that you are no longer worth my time and to spend in more of it on you would be a waist.

Alltough since your are so tuff if you are ever in the Dallas area you will have to let me know and I will be more than happy to meet you somewhere and hand your a$$ to ya.

Oh and yes I guess this time I did attack you. It was the first and it will be the last so dont start crying.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by akrider907
i thought he got banned? Now hes back?

He was just suspended, and I dont think they will unlock his other name.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:20 AM
MDB
Suspended

Wow, somebody does need to grow up. Now I am getting threatening pm from him.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:25 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by LOSI BOY-MF2
He was just suspended, and I dont think they will unlock his other name.
why dont you quit hiding behind your profile show ur face! you guys got the nerve to put my face out there lets see yours dont hide!~ put it all out there for everyone to see!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.