Search

Having Trouble with EnriqueV

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 08:17 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by tana
This sounds all too familiar. Sent ,not sent, tracking numbers missing digits, no answer to e-mails, no answer to voice mail, then answered with sent to wrong address and really still not sent. Buyer beware!!
You had the same problem?
Old 12-01-2003, 10:32 AM

Post enrique

yeah i know that guy..... im from the san diego area as well.... now that you know he's no good for this hobby {PASS THE WORD ON]...... if you have not received your things from him yet, let me know... i will deal with this personally.......randman knows him too...... hey randy good seeing you again.... nice car dude..... what was it again..... a fiero with a subaru wrx body kit... LOL.... later guys..... oh randman ygm.....
Old 12-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by Randman
You had the same problem?
Yes ! I don't know about you guys but I'm 47 years old and I just was really mad that I had to chase him for the stuff. I guess he's only like 16 years old. I'm not saying age is the thing but at some time you need to be responsible. He did ask me to leave feedback for him but I didn't have anything nice to say. Now I'm sorry I didn't maybe I could have saved other people from the hassle and for that I'm sorry.
Old 12-01-2003, 06:06 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Default Re: Re: Re: Hmmm

Originally posted by tana
Yes ! I don't know about you guys but I'm 47 years old and I just was really mad that I had to chase him for the stuff. I guess he's only like 16 years old. I'm not saying age is the thing but at some time you need to be responsible. He did ask me to leave feedback for him but I didn't have anything nice to say. Now I'm sorry I didn't maybe I could have saved other people from the hassle and for that I'm sorry.
So did you finally get everything that was promised?
Old 12-01-2003, 06:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

I did but it took several weeks of hounding him. Many long distance phone calls,im's pm's and I had a PI friend get me his personal info in case I had to go to the next step. I was also in touch with a I believe he was in the Marines( overseas) who was also having the same trouble.

I hope things work out for you!
Old 12-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Yes I finally got all of the stuff promised. Mainly I believe because I called his house and got his mom. Thanks for the # Randy. It made all the difference I believe.

Jon
Old 12-02-2003, 03:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Swen Glad to hear you got your stuff!
Old 12-02-2003, 08:03 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Well this thread should prevent this from happening again at least...
Old 12-02-2003, 11:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yes we would hope so, But since i dont have anything to sell that wont happen anytime soon

Sorry guys..
Old 12-03-2003, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by EnriqueV
Yes we would hope so, But since i dont have anything to sell that wont happen anytime soon

Sorry guys..
No, you are not sorry but are a sorry individual. Just the arrogance of this posting proves it. You need to really grow up because the next time this happens, you may get the beatdown you deserve. You will learn that as you get older and deal with even more people, some will not have the patience that these guys have and will take matters into their own hands. Do everyone a favor next time and keep your stuff until it becomes collector items.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default This is the 100th post.....

Do I win something....

P.S. Enrique you have shamed yourself and your family and friends, You show no respect for your honor. Please seek some focus for the future. Peace
Old 12-04-2003, 10:44 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Kinda a shame that both of the threads with really high post counts are from guys in SD... Dont worry, not all of us are bad sellers/traders.
Old 12-04-2003, 01:52 PM

Wink bad dealings

yeah i know what you mean..... hopefully, he will learn from this...... i did something similar to that back in 1990..... but i learned from my stupidity and realized what this hobby really means to me...... oh --by the way randy..... dont you still owe a.j. neilson $150.. whats it going on like ---- 2 1\2 years now..... j\k