R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   WATCH OUT FOR DREWBAL! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/237793-watch-out-drewbal.html)

srs64 08-18-2008 08:21 AM

WATCH OUT FOR DREWBAL!

DREWBAL IS A LIER AND A THIEF

WE AGREED ON A TRADE AND HE SAID HE WAS SHIPPING MONDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT HE WOULD SEND ME TRACKING NUMBER HE NEVER DID, SO TUESDAY I NEVER SENT HIS IN A PM HE STATED HE SHIPPED FEDEX GROUND AND IN A FLAME ON ME HE SAYS HE USED UPS AND HAD IT STOPPED WELL IF YOU BELIEVE THAT I GOT SOME SWAMP LAND TO SELL YOU!

I HAD 100% FEEDBACK ON HERE, 100 % ON EBAY

HE GOT PM'S FROM ME JUST NOT THIS WEEKEND I WAS OUT OF TOWN
WHEN I ASKED MY WIFE FRIDAY IF IT HAD ARRIVED AND WAS TOLD NO I KNEW I DID THE RIGHT THING IN NOT SHIPPING TILL I GOT THE TRACKING NUMBER, ITS A SHAME THIS SITE LETS A CROOK KILL MY 100% GOOD FEEDBACK

HE KNOWS THE TRUTH, HE IS A LIER

mr4tcsdrifter 08-18-2008 10:29 AM

How can you call him a thief when he never recieved anything from you? He's the one out money, not you. Maybe if you looked in your pm's and didn't ignore them, you would have the info you need. The entire week you never responded, not just this weekend..How do i know all of this? i recomended him to do the trade with you because of your feedback. I talk to him everyday. Even when we saw you online, you didn't respond to pm's...not even mine. So criticize yourself

Buckyaga 08-18-2008 10:37 AM

and here is the other side of the fence if anyone would like to see :)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...out-srs64.html

XXWoodmanXX 08-18-2008 02:37 PM

Congrats, srs64. You have successfully come off looking like a complete moron/douche in all this, and it's not even been 24hrs. LOL

srs64 08-18-2008 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by XXWoodmanXX (Post 4751373)
Congrats, srs64. You have successfully come off looking like a complete moron/douche in all this, and it's not even been 24hrs. LOL

AND YOU ARE WHO??
WAIT WHO GIVE'S A CRAP!

HE KNOWS HE FULL OF CRAP!

drewbal 08-18-2008 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=drewbal]

Originally Posted by srs64

Originally Posted by drewbal

what kind of trade you thinking

I got like 8 sets of tire, bodys

there is a lockedspool tooo

you keep your RX and lipo if you need it

what kind of servo is it???

sherm

plus you see i got great feedback and work at the local hobby store can give you phone # if needed

sweet how about a straight accross trade
no $$ involved except for shipping to each other and the servo is a air357 and ill keep the rx i have two 3cell lipos and a charger so lmk

cool ITS A DEAL!

Sherman Shelley
6644 Tim Tam Trail
Tallahassee Fl 32309

my email is [email protected]

send it however usps ??? whatever I use fedex at work.

I will have it packed and ready mondaymorning
it will be going fedex ground on this end

going to mark post sold

I need all your info

thanks

I will have it packed and ready for monday morning as well
it will be going fedex ground too

my address is

2963 Newton St.
Denver Colorado

so just to be sure what were tradeing my axial 10 mamba esc air357 servo and spare parts new betty body un painted for........

3 xxxs chassis plus all parts in pics plus tires and 3 bodys

address is Sherman Shelley

6644 tim tam trail
tallahassee florida 32309

i got you address whats your name

my name is andrew R whats yours

srs64 08-18-2008 04:52 PM

I can do that and add or take out whatever I want

you have a PM

srs64 08-18-2008 05:07 PM

Drewbal's a lier bump/ with wonderful feedback

XXWoodmanXX 08-18-2008 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by srs64 (Post 4751692)
AND YOU ARE WHO??

Most importantly, I am someone who will not be doing any business with you.

It's cheats such as yourself that risk tainting flawless feedback such as my own, and the reputation I have worked so hard at building for myself, thanks to the professional individuals I've decided to deal with here, as well as abroad.

Perhaps you could learn a life lesson or two on integrity and honesty when it comes to your interaction with others?

I certainly hope that drewbal is able to quickly wipe his hands clean of this mess you've gotten him into.

srs64 08-20-2008 06:04 AM

post the proof bump

srs64 08-21-2008 07:30 AM

Auto Bump

Bump it up! V1.1

looper 08-22-2008 12:10 AM

Okay okay its clear that you two dont like each other this is getting rediculous though.

srs54, If nothing money wise was lost then just drop it, no need making yourself to look like a total douche just to be self validated on being right. just walk away and stop being a chick about this. you got in a deal and it didnt work out, just chalk it up to experience and not get into the same situation again.

Drewbal. i have looked at your current for sale items for something to buy but you arent listing anything i need at the moment. chin up.

aggieboy 11-04-2008 02:38 PM

Drewbal owes me $200 / I never received ax10

Sent him money in Sept for the AX10(before researching this thread). Still blows smoke my way that the refund is in the mail. I am taking him and his paypal account friend (as he used her account to do the transaction) to civil court in Denver County. Stay way from this guy.

Aggieboy

srs64 11-25-2008 03:32 PM

wow to think I am not the only one,
and the jurkwods that said it was me!

srs64 03-28-2009 10:34 AM

Just an update --

Thanks for the address -- I was able to get in touch with his mother at that address and she has been paying me back in monthly installments -- $175 refunded so far. Can you beleive this ????

Drebal has not responded anymore to me but his mom is...he is like 23 years old. Unbelievable.

Aggieboy

Quote:
here's his address
be sure to post in the feedback section about it

2963 Newton St.
Denver Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieboy
This dude screwed over for $200 ...I am no pissed and taking it to the civil court level. I paid a paypal account for Debroah Daggy and she live at the address that he posted has his. I have his cell number (won't answers any of my messages) but only his name Andrew R. Any chance you got his last name or else I can only name the paypal account owner i my suit. I want him to pay for thisone.
Any help is appreciated -- Matt

Sampede
RC10L3

Vintage:
Tamyia Grasshopper
Tamyia Midnight Pumpkin
Associated RC10