Here's another bad trader - 'afish'

Old 07-14-2008, 11:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (93%+)

ok all u fuck heads usps fucking sucks... we all will have your stuff and most everyone has gotton there stuff im not a fucking scamer so no one is getting ripped off
Old 07-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Tech Addict

and also i was talking to the other gu y about the radio beacuse aussie said he did not want the radio and did i ever give u a addy to send me any money no i did not so thank u
Old 07-15-2008, 12:45 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Lightbulb

Hey man, try to communicate better then if you don't want to piss people off. And i would really try to use less vulgar language unless you want to completely mess up any thing you have online. It shows that your immature and don't care.

Yes some people may jump the gun, buy if you stay in touch with them better you can avoid things like this. Everybody will calm down and the way things are nowadays internet scam is getting easier and easier. so people are just trying to be safe. And not to call BS on what you said but i have used USPS many times and unless you didn't do something right then it's not there fault. If you show up with the package packaged right then they will ship it.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

i NEVER said i didnt want the radio, I have said it several times but obviously your a little thick..

either send me the radio with proof that you shipped it, or refund my money.

How hard is that to understand?

The first excuse he used was that he shipped it & it was returned to him because he wrote the wrong zip code on it.

He has managed to reply here & say that everyone will get there stuff, but he is doing nothing.

His response to me via PM was that he was waiting to hear from me.

What the hell does he need to hear from me for? he has my money, he has my shipping address which is correct in paypal. what else do you need for a transaction? you need me to come over and take it to the post office myself??

He needs to get off his lying excuse makin ass and ship my radio WITH some proof, or issue a refund.
Old 07-15-2008, 07:18 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Aussie_G ~~ it would be my advice, since obviously you've tried to work this out, that it's time to file a PayPal CLAIM and not mess with this person any further. If you file a Dispute, noting your disatisfaction in the "Notes" section, and move it immediately to Claim Status eBay seems to address these "non-shipment/refund request" situations pretty quickly.

Unfortunately there seems to be a growing trend here in which people, regardless of the reason, trade in used items and one way or the other aren't happy with the deal they've negotiated and cry wolf or foul at the first sign of misdeed. And it's my advice that people calm down a little before starting all these BAD DEALER/SELLER threads and consider that most folks do not have a post office or UPS store down the street and that it often takes a few days to get around to stopping by and shipping off your goodies that we're all seeming way to anxious to get.
Also, though I know some of you have, always always always get the person you're trading/selling/buying with's phone number(s), email address(s), and street address ~ this is so you have another means of contacting them than through PMS here (which plenty of folks don't log on here every day), but also you have a means of tracking them down in case something comes up or a problem develops.

BUT, that being said, there also seems to be a growing trend and an ever increasing number of buyers and sellers on these boards that are doing way too much trading relative to their use of the forums - I noticed a newbie over the weekend that grew his post count just so he could PM a member - and I don't know that it's the proper way this discussion board should be heading. As someone else noted, most db's have a required time frame or high post count to allow members to freely contact one and other, and our measly count here (10) is just opening the members here to all the scammers and spammers and rip-off artists that are today infultrating the internet.

Calling them out is the right thing, if they've truely done a misdeed, but sanctioning them or keeping them out of these boards in the first place would stop it before it gets started and keep everyone from being leery of fellow members.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Tech Addict

everyone has there shipping tracking numbers thank ya much for bashing the hell out of me with out knowing whats going on
Old 07-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

Ashley Wheres my Tracking# I did not get one? Did you ship my power supply? Thanks
Old 07-15-2008, 01:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

Originally Posted by afish View Post
everyone has there shipping tracking numbers thank ya much for bashing the hell out of me with out knowing whats going on
I did not get mine for the Novak Power Supply? Please let me know whats going on Thanks.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by afish View Post
The profanity and swearing is totally unneccessary.
Send all these guys PMs with their tracking numbers and it's my guess your problems and this thread will go away.
Old 07-15-2008, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

UPDATE:
I recieved a PM with a tracking number, its USPS and as most people know the tracking they have is worthless, right now it states not found, but that doesnt mean much.
Its not really tracking anyway, its just delivery confirmation.

Like I stated to afish, if he comes good & the radio arrives as it was advertised, I will post here & let those that are interested know that he came through.

I have not left negative feedback for him, and I will cancel the paypal dispute once all is sorted out.

All I can say for this guy is he really needs to work on his communication skills.
A simple PM with an explanation of what is going on, why things are out of whack would make a lot of people happier.

I hope my stuff arrives, and everyone elses too.

I just hate the measures needed to get this done.
Old 07-15-2008, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

I agree with Aussie. We didn't hear from Afish until this thread was made. But he was trying to sell me the radio on sunday. Shipping may be slow, but do not trust this guy. I bet you he prob just shipped it now to aussie since the pressure is on him. I think most of us are too old to deal with these "kids" selling and scamming on the net.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

quote from afish paypal dispute. From Seller - shanna yeakle
7/14/2008 23:31 PDT

I sent u a working rx and u are trying to say it did not work and trying to get money and a rx

First off you send me a deffective rx, tried it more than 10 times it wont bind. I tried it with my receiver same model sr3000 spektrum and it bind the first time. I did send it back to you three weeks ago usps with tracking, and now your trying to say I still have the receiver and trying to get my money back BS

Dint you pm me this-"afish" what i can do is send u another rx and u can send that one back to me but the one i sent u was pulled right out of my car and was working fine

Well its been over two weeks, still no receiver from you. all this for $43.00
Hopefully you dont do this to another person that buys from you.

Last edited by KoBe24; 07-16-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Some people need to calm down and exercise a little bit of patience. Look at afish's feedback rating, it is perfect. That says everything right there. Who would want to mess up 25+ sells for even one negative feedback? He probably could have had better communication, that is true. Good business requires good communication. I wouldn't leave him negative feedback about it though.

My bet is everyone will be receiving their stuff soon.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Tech Addict

thank u for the good word yes look at the rating i only ever sent one thing that someone ever had a problem with and that was that rx which by the way was working just fine when i pulled it form the car.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Why cant he pm me about the receiver, is he going to ship it or do I have to wait another two weeks or why cant he just refund my money its that simple.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.