RCWAFFLE

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 05:11 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by touringdriver View Post
so me a a bunch of buddys collected magazine order forms and addressed them all to his address. total 121 magizine subscriptions total. so i bet he had a blast tryin to sort all those out.

Since most most magazine subscriptions are handled through clearing houses, that handle everything from billing to delivery, it sounds as if your scheme amounted to a greater hassle for your and your buddies than it did for the guy you were mad at. That and it also likely created a file with the local postal inspector as your actions are considered mail fraud. And since all mail today is sorted with computerized scanners and equipment, it doesn't take much to get an investigation started and lead back to the instigator's door.

Leave the "dog doo in the flaming sack on the porch" pranks to the kids still in junior high (that might not get fined or sent to jail for their junvenile gamesmanship), and/or stop thinking you can outsmart the adults (they've seen it all before).
Old 07-12-2008, 06:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kikcaffine View Post
Wrong sir. You can very easliy change your IP addy. You are meaning to ban his MAC address (still changeable, but not as easy).
Didnt know that, good to know.....I dont think most people know how. Im sure the scammers do....
Old 07-12-2008, 06:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Does it not seem a little strange that its always waffle when it comes to this crap? Once or twice is a coincidence, three or four times and its deliberate deceit. I would like for someone with some free time to research how many of these "beware of the waffle" threads there actually are? Just the fact that the name RCWAFFLE is synonymous with some kind of shady deal should tell yall something.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LOSI SCOTT View Post
LOL rcwaffle just bought a Losi speed t from me on ebay and everything went extreamly smooth. I sent the truck 2 days after auction he received it and he left great feedback. I have bought things from him with NO mishap. People on here like to complain about alot of stupid stuff. Look at rcwaffles feedback it is HUGH on ebay and the good thing sure do weigh out the bad. Just thought i would throw that out there. I am sure i will get hated on but it is all the truth.

P.S and i have no idea who this rcwaffle is i just have delt with him on ebay as a seller and a buyer and had no problems.
+1
Waffle has been on ebay for years and years now.......I would think that if he made a habit out of scamming people, he wouldn't be a member any longer or at least not one with so many sales. I've bought stuff from him and never had a problem.

thabiuk, with all the legal info you seem to be privy to......one would think that such slander (true or not) in a public forum might be accepted as illegal as well. The dude does a lot of business on ebay.....so much that it's probably a soul source of income or at least a large chunk of it. Basically, you're screwing with this guy's livelihood.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default got to love this

Originally Posted by rcwaffle View Post
i feel like a celebrity with all this trash talk, but it is great advertisement. every time i am mentioned in a forum i get hundreds of new bidders. i have had alot of customers want me to check out this tread. now do you want to hear the truth. i purchased this guys car, after a month went by without receiving it, i filed a claim. buyer did not respond within the 10 days. so paypal sent my money back. then about a week later the car showed up. by looking at the date posted on package it took 8 days to get to me. so this guy waited 5 weeks before sending me my item. im not out to be dishonest to anyone, i even plan on resending payment. but i was going to wait at least as long as he made me wait. he has now purchased several items from me, just so he could leave me negative feedback. now i will only pay him when he pays for those items and removes the feedback. i kinda feel bad because based on his comments i think he is like 11 or 12 years old, but he brought this on himself. i buy close to 1000 rc cars a year. 99% i receive without a problem, but there is always that 1% that is out to scam buyers. well ive gotta go, i have over 500 items im listing this week.

p.s. if anyone from this forum bids on and wins any of the 10l stuff, i will ship it for free. thanks for listening and keep this tread going, good or bad, its cool. rcwaffle
I have dealt with rcwaffle a couple of years now and I find him to be honest. I have never had a problem with anything I have bought from him. Always quick shipping.

lidebt2
Old 07-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Suspended

Regardless of all the slamming, bashing, or slandering one way or the other ...

It still comes down to a few simple facts:
(1) That everyone has the ability to check a seller's feedback rating, and if they don't or just choose ignore it if it's not so good then they are the ones that are accepting the inherent risk of doing business with that seller.
(2) Here again buying used items on eBay or anywhere else also carry their own inherent risks as it's tantamount to going 1:1 car shopping at night in an unlit car lot - you're not truely going to know what you're going to get until you see it in the light of day. What's "great paint" to one person is a scratched up mess to another, what's "good condition" to one person is filthy and dirty to the next, what's "almost new" to one person is well used to another guy ... and so on, and so on, and so on.
(3) Nobody is holding a gun to anyone's head.
(4) I would think that anyone buying anything online is intelligent enough to make an intelligent decision, or maybe they're not and shouldn't be making those decisions.
(5) There isn't a company on the planet that has a perfect sales rating or has made every single customer of their's happy all the time every time.
(6) There are going to be some of us that aren't going to be happy no matter how good the deal is, as we perceive it is or should have been, and we're going to stomp our feet and pitch a fit in public.
(7) At some point or another, throwing a tantrum only brings attention to yourself, and what you're whining and crying about is glossed over, and your mother eventually walks away as anyone else looking on shakes their head in amazement wondering to themselves, "they musn't have had their nap, or skipped their meds."

I don't know RCWAFFLE and haven't bought anything from him.
But it would be my guess that if was that bad of a dealer, and had that many dissastified customers, that he'd be out of business sooner rather than later and that eBay and PayPal would have shut down his account long ago if he was that much trouble.
Old 07-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default person that started this

The person that started this is suspended from RC Tech?
Old 07-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Nevermind, 112 negative feedbacks in the last 12 months, means there is a problem. Whether you are impurvious to the facts and have blinders on is a different manner.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

Everyone please look >>>>HERE<<<< and see what a Google search of RCWAFFLE turns up. So I guess NUMEROUS people from many different forums all having similar issues with waffle are all just making it up? Look here at his ebay feedback, and over the past year he has had 304 negative and neutral feedbacks versus 12,298 positives. Some of yall are acting like its the most preposterous thing you've ever heard that another person is having a problem with waffle.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by thabiuk View Post
Nevermind, 112 negative feedbacks in the last 12 months, means there is a problem. Whether you are impurvious to the facts and have blinders on is a different manner.
This is ridiculous.

The guy has a Positive Feedback rating of 98.2% on 20,655 items sold in the last 12 months. Even the biggest simpledom should be able to figure out that his so-called disatisfied customers amount to 0.01 percent.

Find me another eBay dealer that sells in that kind of volume that has a higher feedback rating, or any business for that matter.

The only person that has blinders on are those impervious and ignorant of the facts.
Old 07-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

Well I dont deal with him,, he shady either way. Other than that i dont care if he has a million sales.. Thats alot of negitive feedback and too many shady things go on with him for my liking. But I guess all his positives make up for people getting screwed over huh! Thats how he justifys it and its all good that he does that.. LOL your a joke... And anyone can come in here and post we'll he's all good aND YOULL SAY THAT TIL YOU GET SCAMMED.... I personally know one other waffle lover thats a thief so please keep talking how good he is when you sell stolen goods.... and yeah MTX33 has been suspended thanks to me ,,,and N2Otorious he is not waffle T9dragon is not him believe me...

so moral to the story is just dont buy from waffle cause you might just get taken for your stuff.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Some of you are blind to numbers. Rcwaffle scams enough for it to not be noticeable. Of course if he scams everyone he will get caught. He scams enough to get away with it and to get some nice bonuses here and there. He knows what he is doing obviously, look at the people on this forum that are supporting him.....Hes no dummy.....The dummies are the ones buying from him...
Slander Shmander, He knows better, the last place he wants to be is in court......
Old 07-12-2008, 10:29 AM
Tech Master

Some of you make the most ignorant, mindless comments I have ever heard! Just like what was just said, 98% positive DOES NOT make it okay to screw the other 2%. Quit looking at the freakin high positive and imagine that YOU were one of the poor dudes that got scammed. Not everyone's as brilliant as you Einsteins and does thorough checks before they buy from someone. I would imagine some of those are probably kids that just see some cool looking r/c stuff for a cheap price and little did they know they were going to be hustled. It's been said a thousand times, "buyers beware", okay we got that. So they made a mistake and bought from the wrong person. Now what? How about lets try and support our fellow r/c'ers and NOT let this happen again? I'll say it once again, instead of trying to blow people up and see how hard you can torch them, how about putting YOURSELF in their place and imagine it was half of your paycheck that you worked all week for that this douche stole?
Old 07-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Suspended

Find me another eBay dealer that sells in that kind of volume that has a higher positive feedback rating, or any business for that matter.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

theDr is really one to be talking. Look HERE at post #52 where he STOLE tmail55's avatar. I'm sure if you would have just asked he would have given it to you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service