RCWAFFLE

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chuckharrisjr View Post
Are you RCWAFFLE?
Nope, I am not........................

My screen name on Ebay is nine-dragon and on all of the forums I go by t9dragon.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by t9dragon View Post
Nope, I am not........................

My screen name on Ebay is nine-dragon and on all of the forums I go by t9dragon.
Anyone else smell that?

Smells like Waffles to me- If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, you know the rest.

LOL, Just kidding around.......................................... Waffles
Old 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mtx33 View Post
Thank you. It seemed most people did not understand my post.

I have more posts than almost anyone who has called me rookie.

I have been a member for 5-6 years. I just setup another account to show how easy it is. Plus if I used my correct name I would be flamed by false negfeedback in trading ratings from new members ect...................

95% of my post are in the discussion sections about our hobby. The for sale section use to be people that posted on the hobby side and used the for sale section. Now most of the for sale section is being used my people that only post in the for sale section and never in the hobby discussion boards.

I use to buy all the time from other members that have a few years worth of post.....in the hobby section and also sell some stuff. I feel these people can be trusted.

But buying from people that have been registered for a month or 6 months but have hundreds of posts.....but only in the for sale section....I will pass on these listings.

Go to the users profile and look at their posts. New posts started always are just for sell ads. Other post are in the for sale section updating, trying to trade. Not showing pictures in the posts so they can list them under multiple users...............

Make the people who post in the for sale section have to have 100 posts in the hobby section asking/answering questions plus 6 months to a year member before you can post in the for sale section.

Also someone in-charge has to limit one user per IP or IPS not sure the correct terms and make this board fun to use again and not have to worry about being scammed.

Thanks

I know this has nothing to do with rcwaffle, but this post was worthless and not thought out at all. I am a new member and I havent posted much at all anyplace other than for sale adds. I am not a scammer I am just a guy that has to drive over an hour to get to a hobby shop so for me it is alot easier to buy parts online. I only joined this and other rc forums for the buy sell trade section. Not everyone that is new is a scammer. I understand where you are comming from. I have been scammed before too. There are too many evil people in the world and the internet makes it way too easy for them. Just remember a few things. Get a phone number and talk to them before you pay. Google their screen name. Check em out somehow if you are unsure. Just dont assume everyone is bad.
Old 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Default OKAY

ok, while we're complaining about the millions of sellers on eBay who've got multiple screen names, what about the people on here selling and telling lies about their gear. I know of a guy that has at least 3 screen names on here, he's selling gear that he tells extreme lies about and does a ton of other shady stuff? why don't we clean up our own arena first?

thanks.
brian

Old 07-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Barneys Racing View Post
ok, while we're complaining about the millions of sellers on eBay who've got multiple screen names, what about the people on here selling and telling lies about their gear. I know of a guy that has at least 3 screen names on here, he's selling gear that he tells extreme lies about and does a ton of other shady stuff? why don't we clean up our own arena first?

thanks.
brian

Out him...

Let the bodies hit the floor!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:44 PM

i had bad experience with him also. tried to sell me a brushless system he scammed off someone else.
Old 07-10-2008, 11:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default to all waffle haters and lovers

i feel like a celebrity with all this trash talk, but it is great advertisement. every time i am mentioned in a forum i get hundreds of new bidders. i have had alot of customers want me to check out this tread. now do you want to hear the truth. i purchased this guys car, after a month went by without receiving it, i filed a claim. buyer did not respond within the 10 days. so paypal sent my money back. then about a week later the car showed up. by looking at the date posted on package it took 8 days to get to me. so this guy waited 5 weeks before sending me my item. im not out to be dishonest to anyone, i even plan on resending payment. but i was going to wait at least as long as he made me wait. he has now purchased several items from me, just so he could leave me negative feedback. now i will only pay him when he pays for those items and removes the feedback. i kinda feel bad because based on his comments i think he is like 11 or 12 years old, but he brought this on himself. i buy close to 1000 rc cars a year. 99% i receive without a problem, but there is always that 1% that is out to scam buyers. well ive gotta go, i have over 500 items im listing this week.

p.s. if anyone from this forum bids on and wins any of the 10l stuff, i will ship it for free. thanks for listening and keep this tread going, good or bad, its cool. rcwaffle
Old 07-11-2008, 05:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 70 (99%+)

LOL rcwaffle just bought a Losi speed t from me on ebay and everything went extreamly smooth. I sent the truck 2 days after auction he received it and he left great feedback. I have bought things from him with NO mishap. People on here like to complain about alot of stupid stuff. Look at rcwaffles feedback it is HUGH on ebay and the good thing sure do weigh out the bad. Just thought i would throw that out there. I am sure i will get hated on but it is all the truth.

P.S and i have no idea who this rcwaffle is i just have delt with him on ebay as a seller and a buyer and had no problems.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

OK, so you are going to teach him a lesson by making him wait, but in the meantime sell his stuff that you got for free. Sounds like BS to me.
Old 07-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

You cant scam every single deal, you will go down real quick. You have to be honest with the majority to have people behind you. By just ripping off a small percentage of people your profit margin on your buy and sell business increases dramatically. I see some of the stuff you sell and you are making dollars here and there, when you rip a couple people here and there to make 100% profit, its a huge boost to your income. Your honesty with the majority of people is smart on your part, and your dishonesty with the few is smart on your part, but it will catch up with you. People dont realize you may sell 50 items and only make 500 bucks, only rip off 2 people for 150 bucks each and you just made a additional 300. Easy sleazy money. It will catch up sooner than later.
Old 07-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I like the rc tech buy and sell. I don't have a rating on here yet but i do post and window shop here. i see plenty of names that appear regularily and will consider buying from them. i just wish the scum bags would start robbing banks or something cool rather than ripping off hard working people who want a little escape from sh^%ty jobs by pursuing a hobby....
Old 07-11-2008, 08:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i bought a o.s. .21 v spec from a dickhead on here. all he said in his listing on here was he could'nt get it running. i bought it recieved it. opened box. the block had a punch hole threw it. i removed the head and the sleeve flange was smashed and nicked, the sleeve guide pin was smashed over flat. the idiot tried a hammer and punch to remove sleeve from the rear crank cover. paid with paypal. filed a claim, then upgraded to a complaint and still lost my apeal. so me a a bunch of buddys collected magazine order forms and addressed them all to his address. total 121 magizine subscriptions total. so i bet he had a blast tryin to sort all those out.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by chuckharrisjr View Post
Seems like most of the people dont want to hear about rcwaffle, So dont talk about him or his aka names, do a little research, He will buy your $hit, dispute the charge, and sell your $hit. Some of you [email protected]$$es will get burned sooner than later...This post was made to try and get the moderators attention and support from other people in this forum, to try and get this persons computer banned (IP ADDRESS)from making multiple screennames. Who cares if the person who created this thread was a (ROOKIE?) Maybee he doesnt post here and uses ebay and is warning us? Wow some of you think you are powerfull because you are not a (ROOKIE) on RCtech whhooopptie efffin doooo......Whos the King of the remote control car forums!!!!! LOL!!!
Wrong sir. You can very easliy change your IP addy. You are meaning to ban his MAC address (still changeable, but not as easy).
Old 07-12-2008, 02:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by touringdriver View Post
i bought a o.s. .21 v spec from a dickhead on here. all he said in his listing on here was he could'nt get it running. i bought it recieved it. opened box. the block had a punch hole threw it. i removed the head and the sleeve flange was smashed and nicked, the sleeve guide pin was smashed over flat. the idiot tried a hammer and punch to remove sleeve from the rear crank cover. paid with paypal. filed a claim, then upgraded to a complaint and still lost my apeal. so me a a bunch of buddys collected magazine order forms and addressed them all to his address. total 121 magizine subscriptions total. so i bet he had a blast tryin to sort all those out.
NICE! i bet you sent him a few pizzas too!
Old 07-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

There is a section called trader feedback for this stuff.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service