Wiki Posts
Search

RCWAFFLE

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lil3j
..but, if he paid you for items he have bought from you, why not send them to him.....
Basically what he said... You paid for items from him,
he has paid for items from you.
I would continue as normal.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by grabs39
so i just won an auction from rcbonezz aka rcwaffle! now he has bid and won one of my auctions! I just emailed the guy and told him that I was reluctant to send him items since I havent received mine! Also told him that I could give him a refund since he did pay for item seconds later! Should I tell paypal I dont want to deal with this guy? By the way my auction was for two Xray kits, and the one I won was for b44 parts!
If you have not sent the item, yet. I would ship it FedEx ground that away you can track the item all the way to his residence. Also when shipping FedEx ground make sure you pay the extra for the signature that away you can prove he received the item if he tires to claim he never received the item. Then you are protected against his false claims. Have you received the items that you purchased from him?
Old 01-20-2009, 06:06 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

You can also do this with the post office. there signature confirmed mail can also be limited to a specific person to sign for it.

I recently bought an item from him. So far it looks to be in really great shape, considering it is used and most likely not his personal used item.

I was very leary for sure, and made sure to use a CC.

All communications with him however were as "RC Waffle" even though it was an RC Bonezz seller .

Most likely, Ebay doesn't really care.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

I havent received anything from him yet, just one his auction two days ago. I will ship to this guy UPS Ground with tracking numbers and signature required. This way once he signs for it i have proof it got there! Its sad that a person that is trying to do the right things on ebay and just trying to get rid of some extras is probably gonna get f---ed!
Old 02-27-2009, 05:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'll be honest with you, I never had a problem with any transaction from RCWaffle on eBay. Everything I bought shipped quick...
Old 02-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (98%+)

i have also bought from both his names,and NEVER had any problem at all,and i will continue to buy from him.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:32 PM
Tech Initiate

I too have bought from him, as RC WAFFLE and RC BONES, with no problems at all....I live in the uk and normally expect a delay in delivery however his deliveries have reached me quicker than items I have bought from others on US EBAY...can't fault him I'm afraid

Last edited by FatBoyObese; 02-28-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: crap spelling LOL
Old 03-01-2009, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I never had a problem with this guy under either names.....
Old 03-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Me also never had a problem even when we had a hobby shop. fast shipping and will buy from him again
Old 03-02-2009, 05:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (94%+)

ive bought items from him with no problems and he has also purchased items ive had on ebay and the all were smooths transactions
Old 03-23-2009, 05:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

I bought a losi tranny from him off ebay. He shipped it in an envelope and the slipper shaft was broke off when I got. He did refund my money plus shipping, so he does have a conscience..
Old 04-19-2009, 11:21 PM
Tech Master

gday .. I bought lots of things from rcbonez back in early March, then came across this thread after hitting the paypal payment button (doh ) & thought after reading the thread that I had done my dough with this guy.
The items were delivered ontime, so I bought a heap more things from him & they were also delivered.
I was of the thought that I was pushing my luck.. I'd spent aussie $600 & had received all my items, how much longer could my luck last I was asking myself..

I was bidding on more things from him 2-3 weeks ago & a couple of days later, received notification from ebay that they had pulled these auctions down.
He does have a fair bit of bad feedback.. I emailed him asking him what happened & when he would come back on, as I needed more things, he replied saying he was taking a week off.
Bells rang for me as the ebay notifications read that ebay had pulled the auctions, not rcbonez.

Last week or so ago I emailed him again askin if he was coming back, he hasnt replied, although there was some new bad feedback from a buyer & the feedback stated he is now using the username rcspoonz.
I searched rcspoonz & found all the things I was bidding on that ebay had pulled under the username rcbonez .. so me being me, I bid once again on those things.
The next day ebay had pulled all his auctions under the rcspoonz username

I feel lucky to have received all my things.. btw, after reading this thread the first time, I decided to keep the customs declarations that he/she must fill out when sending parcels overseas. It has a different address than the one posted earlier in this thread (Greenbrier Rd, Burley, Heyburn) & considering customs documents are covered (even here in Australia) by federal laws, not state laws, incorrect info on a customs declaration is a harsher penalty than if it were a state issue.

I feel he will be back, if he isnt already, as hes spent a fair amount of time up until recently buying peoples cars to break down & sell the parts off.
He will be wanting to turn everything he still has for sale into cash, so surely imo he will pop up somewhere soon enough ..
Old 04-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

He won a item I had for sale, but after reading his feedback I chose not to deal with him.. I would NOT trust this guy. He tends to try to build trust, then go on a big scamming spree. And does it over and over with new names.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Tech Master

He's back under the rcbonezz username .. im off to chance some more dough with him

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
He won a item I had for sale, but after reading his feedback I chose not to deal with him.. I would NOT trust this guy. He tends to try to build trust, then go on a big scamming spree. And does it over and over with new names.
I think if you send your item to him & make sure it requires a signature on delivery, you should be ok
Old 04-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Dr freedom
He's back under the rcbonezz username .. im off to chance some more dough with him

I think if you send your item to him & make sure it requires a signature on delivery, you should be ok
I didnt even want to risk it or deal with him.. I choose not to deal with these types of assholes, even if he wanted to have a legit trade. Because good odds are that he would screw someone over off the parts he was parting out off my rig (since that seems to be his "Business").
If this guy WASNT a scammer, there would be NO need for him to create 3 new accounts in the last year and change.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.