Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Suspended

james carter
255 greenbrier dr.
heyburn, ID 83336
United States

he lives in heyburn eh??

my girlfriend lives in idaho, near the minidoka county.

now this kid hasnt scammed me, but I have been scammed a few times before and its not cool. for the right price I will punch this kids front teeth out, break his knees and burn his house down when I go see my gf in august... any takers?
Old 07-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SamPD
james carter
255 greenbrier dr.
heyburn, ID 83336
United States

he lives in heyburn eh??

my girlfriend lives in idaho, near the minidoka county.

now this kid hasnt scammed me, but I have been scammed a few times before and its not cool. for the right price I will punch this kids front teeth out, break his knees and burn his house down when I go see my gf in august... any takers?
I appreciate the offer, but let the legal system do what it is doing. I do not want to see anyone else go to jail over this creep. Lets keep it positive and do what can be done to shut him down.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XXWoodmanXX
Lovely diatribe. Unfortunately, it is not my concern to take upon a vendetta such as you are, and breaking forum rules to do so. I told you clearly enough, to simply follow the rules with what you are trying to accomplish, but you seem a little too thick-headed to comprehend.

BTW, it is not MY magazine. NOR is it any of the admins or mods.

Smear whomever's name you wish to do so. Just don't go throwing everyone under the bus that doesn't decide to ride your coat tails in doing so.
If your not interested in getting justice for people who have been scammed then you should move on to another thread!

If your site is not freindly to people who want to exspose these scumbags for what and who they are then we will feel free to say so.

If you dont like it, lobby to have the constitution changed.

Eventually people will realize that your forum (Or the forum you help moderate) is scammer freindly and they will move on to forums that dont tolerate such behavior. Its just a matter of time till that works itself out.

Anyway, Thanks for your insights. We'll keep doing what were doing here. I hope you never have the misfortune of having someone take your stuff and not pay you, or pay someone for something you really wanted just to have them dissapear without you ever receiving what you paid for.

So just move on and we will continue happily without you!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

According to your story he won the auction in May, you shipped and he received in early June. Your tracking # clearly says delivered July 3, 2008 and that you printed the shipping label in May. Care to explain?

I would think he would be crazy not to file a complaint if it took you over a month to send him the product.

Label/Receipt Number: 9102 7850 9140 1599 4978 02
Detailed Results:

* Delivered, July 03, 2008, 4:05 pm, HEYBURN, ID 83336
* Arrival at Unit, July 03, 2008, 3:56 pm, HEYBURN, ID 83336
* Processed, July 02, 2008, 6:38 am, DENVER, CO 80217
* Processed, June 30, 2008, 9:20 am, GREENSBORO, NC 27495
* Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 28, 2008

Last edited by bgolat; 07-09-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Delivered, July 03, 2008, 4:05 pm, HEYBURN, ID 83336
Arrival at Unit, July 03, 2008, 3:56 pm, HEYBURN, ID 83336
Processed, July 02, 2008, 6:38 am, DENVER, CO 80217
Processed, June 30, 2008, 9:20 am, GREENSBORO, NC 27495
Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 28, 2008

Why did you edit the information in your first post??
Old 07-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Then come on here saying he is a scammer, what do you call yourself by holding onto a product someone won and paid for immediately for a month?

Last edited by bgolat; 07-09-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

bgolat, you need to check his first post again. I don't know where you got the info you posted, but it doesn't fly with his posts. If you want to defend the thief, then fine, your choice, but don't go changing someone's post just to make your point.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by graham94
bgolat, you need to check his first post again. I don't know where you got the info you posted, but it doesn't fly with his posts. If you want to defend the thief, then fine, your choice, but don't go changing someone's post just to make your point.
Hey, go read the first post again. Check the tracking #, go to USPS.COM type it in. It explains the story for you. It took over a MONTH for this guy to ship the product to RCWAFFLE - in which the mean time he obviously couldn't prove it was delivered through USPS because it wasn't and Paypal refunded his money.

This idiot is lying about DATES. Yet you support him, sorry about your luck. If you are still confused I will try to make a graphical explanation in a few minutes.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

My mistake, I see it on USPS.com. I should have looked it up before posting. M y bad
Old 07-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Tech Regular

My mistake, I see it on USPS.com. I should have looked it up before posting. M y bad
No problem.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bgolat
No problem.
You do have a point about the traking # I checked it myself after i saw your post.

I have seen other complaints on this forum about RCWAFFLE. This isnt the first. That is why I support this guy but your right about the shipping deal.

We'll have to wait and see what his reason for the shipping delay was.

A month to ship something is really excessive!
Old 07-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Go swat your assumptions elsewhere. I see you just jump into it, not even catching the initial point of why I replied in the FIRST place. He was breaking forum rules, and I was making him well aware of it, but to no avail. So, I cleaned up his thread for him and moved it to a more APPROPRIATE spot, where it would be more beneficial. I support the cause fully, but only if it is being done legally and at a risk to himself, or the forum he chooses to post the sensitive private info on.

Research before you post next time, or kindly stay out of it and refrain from throwing out jibberish.

Originally Posted by style-n-speed
If your not interested in getting justice for people who have been scammed then you should move on to another thread!

If your site is not freindly to people who want to exspose these scumbags for what and who they are then we will feel free to say so.

If you dont like it, lobby to have the constitution changed.

Eventually people will realize that your forum (Or the forum you help moderate) is scammer freindly and they will move on to forums that dont tolerate such behavior. Its just a matter of time till that works itself out.

Anyway, Thanks for your insights. We'll keep doing what were doing here. I hope you never have the misfortune of having someone take your stuff and not pay you, or pay someone for something you really wanted just to have them dissapear without you ever receiving what you paid for.

So just move on and we will continue happily without you!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

First of all, I made no assumtions!

I am simply responding to this post you made below. If you want to move his thread in another forum for breaking the rules, or posting in the wrong place, thats fine. You dont come to another forum and start arguing your point on this thread.
Keep that issue on the forum that you moderate and not here.

I'm sure that if it was your monetary loss, you would have just as big a grudge as this guy does and maybe even worse. Do your job on the other forum and dont bring it to this one. That is the point!

And it is funny how you are so condesending to people you dissagree with. As if yours is the "ONLY" Opinion.

Atleast think before you start calling people names. Is that how they want you to work while moderating their forum? I would guess they wouldnt like that very much. You calling their patrons names.

As for Vendettas, it seem you have one for the origionator of this thread. You saw fit to come here and argue with him on his thread.

It is also funny you talk about breaking forum rules! That happens hundreds of times a day! Most of them go unnoticed! But here you are following this issue to another forum and posting in his thread and calling him names. Now that is rich!

Lovely diatribe. Unfortunately, it is not my concern to take upon a vendetta such as you are, and breaking forum rules to do so. I told you clearly enough, to simply follow the rules with what you are trying to accomplish, but you seem a little too thick-headed to comprehend.

Smear whomever's name you wish to do so. Just don't go throwing everyone under the bus that doesn't decide to ride your coat tails in doing so.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:08 PM
Tech Master

YOU need to pay closer attention, chief.

I CLEARLY stipulated to you that I MOVED the thread in the appropriate section. Of course, if you actually READ the rules we have set in place, maybe admins and mods wouldn't have to go cleaning up after you? Just a thought.

Why are you posting here? This arguement should be taken care of on the other forum!

Now you need to call him names! I bet you wouldnt do that on the forum you moderate!

Go swat your assumptions elsewhere. I see you just jump into it, not even catching the initial point of why I replied in the FIRST place. He was breaking forum rules, and I was making him well aware of it, but to no avail. So, I cleaned up his thread for him and moved it to a more APPROPRIATE spot, where it would be more beneficial. I support the cause fully, but only if it is being done legally and at a risk to himself, or the forum he chooses to post the sensitive private info on.

Research before you post next time, or kindly stay out of it and refrain from throwing out jibberish.
Congradulations on catching someone posting in the wrong place! I know that is a cardinal sin! I know you feel the power when you "Make him well aware of it."
So tell me what is Illegal about his post?? I did catch the initial point, and that point belongs in the other forum. You are not Moderating here correct? Then save that for the forum that you do Moderate. That is MY point!

By the way, I have done reasearch on RCWAFFLE, and the results were not good! So I will support whom ever I choose and I will say what I want without reguard for your "EGO!"
Old 07-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

wow that is a long time to ship BUT the fact still remains,, waffle got his money back and is still selling the items that he claims he never got so he's still scamming here...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.