RCWAFFLE,,,EBAYER, KADE & JIM CARTER

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JLock View Post
Some of you guys slay me!!! For the ones that are grilling thabiuk, you would be the same ones that would blame the carjack victim for getting carjacked!!! I can see you telling the victim that if they would have bought a Kia Rio instead of that cool-looking Honda Civic SI, then you would not have been the target of the carjacker. Look, I worked for the Post Office part-time a few years back and yes, things like thabiuk described can happen (especially if the package was sent parcel post, third class or fourth class mail; mistakes with routing still happen with priority and express mail if postal workers aren't diligent). But, the fact remains that RCWaffle filed a claim, got his money back, received the items (instead of returning them), and is trying to sell them to make more money from the deal. Why don't you guys grill him instead of the victim!!! Like on the last thread about RCWaffle, you better hope that you never get robbed by a scammer and hope to seek help from few hobbiest on this or any other forum. Hope you get grilled and raked over the coals just like you are doing thabiuk. A thief is a thief, no matter what tint your rose-colored glasses have. I have had my dorm room, car, and apartment broken into in the past, so I have no room or sympathy for a thief. And now that I live in Texas, I can shoot the $hit out of them (Castle Doctrine).
I really don't feel like people are grilling me, I made a mistake on my original post, I apologized, corrected it and moved on. Over the past 3 weeks I have done nothing but take notes and concentrate on taking this guy down. Perhaps I am guilty of premature posting, but I am sure you know what that is like don't you KING??The bottomline is that I got screwed By Kade Carter royally, just like hundreds of others had.

Originally Posted by XXWoodmanXX View Post
This thread has quickly turned to a literal form of monkeys flinging poop at one another.
I would have to think that with as bad as this guy has ripped people, more would be more focus on taking him down. Sometime the messanger screws up the message, I did get over it.

Last edited by thabiuk; 07-10-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by C_Heath0904 View Post
This guy did the same thing to me, I unloaded 2 RC8's and motors and stuff when I moved in February. He claimed he got 1 box of parts and paypal gave him back 400.00 of the 525.00 he paid. Idid send them usps unsigned.

I was very upset and kept watching his auctions, cause I knew something wasn't right he was very elusive. About 2 weeks after we settled, both RC8's were up for auction. He even left the wrap I had on the bottom on. Paypal gave me my money and told me about the IC3.
You still have those Losi MF'2's. Longtime no see, glad to see you back on the web. Call me at the house, later, heading up to Durham for the race this week.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdMod View Post
...... JUST DONT BUY ANYTHING THERE FOR A WHILE. They wont listen to complaints, but they WILL listen to decreased profits from less sales on ebay, hence less final value fees!! BOYCOT EBAY UNTIL THEY FIX THE MESSED UP SITUATION THEY HAVE CREATED!!!!
Sorry, nice sentiment, but the sad fact is everyone of us could quit and it would hardly be noticed and certainly not missed. There are too many, really large selling organizations or houses that generate a substantial percentage of their volume/revenue. We'd hardly be missed. Who do you think was behind the recent changes in feedback?
Old 07-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

You know what I find funny, for someone that lists close to 100 items a day on Ebay. He hasen't listed crap in the last six days. Hmm, wonder if it is coincidence or just a dry spell, what do you think?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrtsZ300QQsassZrcwaffle
Old 07-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thabiuk View Post
I really don't feel like people are grilling me, I made a mistake on my original post, I apologized, corrected it and moved on. Over the past 3 weeks I have done nothing but take notes and concentrate on taking this guy down. Perhaps I am guilty of premature posting, but I am sure you know what that is like don't you KING??The bottomline is that I got screwed By Kade Carter royally, just like hundreds of others had.

It is and it is sad, kind of blaming the girl for getting raped cause she had big boobs. I would have to think that with as bad as KING keeps deflecting away from the facts, he has a guilty concience or something else going on there.

Doesnt look like you changed anything in your post. Except the months... Im not saying you didnt get screwed, but why dont you post the PayPal claim letters?

And to compare this to rape is just laughable.

Last edited by thabiuk : 07-08-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

He had a bunch of crt.5 stuff listed thats also disappeared.

Have you ever gotten any more info about the other names he sells under?
It may be getting a little hot there in Idaho!!??!!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

LOL: http://cgi.ebay.com/ho-buncha-crap_W...QQcmdZViewItem, cabinets and all included.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bgolat View Post
How much of that do you think you'd actually get ?

Old 07-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

here is what I would do if someone "bought" my stuff, reversed charges and then turned around and sold my stuff on ebay and still didnt pay me...

I would BID extremely high on EVERYTHING that seller listed and not pay until ebay kicked me off and then I would keep opening accounts and keep doing it. He would be out listing fees and final value sale fees until ebay refunded some but he would be out a week for each item while it was listed, eventually all his junk will back up...
Old 07-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Tech Regular

I will pm the transcpits if needed

Last edited by thabiuk; 07-11-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Duster_360 View Post
He had a bunch of crt.5 stuff listed thats also disappeared.

Have you ever gotten any more info about the other names he sells under?
It may be getting a little hot there in Idaho!!??!!
No I have not, I doubt that I will. I have not spoken with any law enforcement agent since Tuesday. I completed an one line report yesterday on the IC3.GOV site. I imagine at this point they have all the info they need.

I am going to research some the repetative buyers he has on is site, there is a visible pattern there. Same people, same parts, a couple of months seperation, same feedback, an identical pattern.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mach51 View Post
here is what I would do if someone "bought" my stuff, reversed charges and then turned around and sold my stuff on ebay and still didnt pay me...

I would BID extremely high on EVERYTHING that seller listed and not pay until ebay kicked me off and then I would keep opening accounts and keep doing it. He would be out listing fees and final value sale fees until ebay refunded some but he would be out a week for each item while it was listed, eventually all his junk will back up...
Sellers can block bidders.
Old 07-10-2008, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

What were the messages he sent to you? Surely there was a reason as to why.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by thabiuk View Post
You still have those Losi MF'2's. Longtime no see, glad to see you back on the web. Call me at the house, later, heading up to Durham for the race this week.
What is going on Timmy ? I got out of racing after losing the RC8's, that money was supposed to be for a Mugen, but this broke my ass. I ordered a Losi eight T. I hope to start going to NVR in a few weeks,,,git-r-done.

If anyone wants to know about Timmy, he drove from Charlotte to Gastonia, about 30 miles to bring me my stuff I bought from Ebay. He was leaving town for two weeks the day after I paid, so that night he brought them to me, class act.

I still think that Canadian flag body is cheesy but my son loves it, still uses it to this day.

Old 07-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Total Messages: 3
From PayPal: PayPal on 6/18/2008 18:18 PDT
Buyer escalated this dispute to a Claim.
From Buyer: james carter on 6/18/2008 18:18 PDT
have not received
From Buyer: james carter on 6/18/2008 18:16 PDT
have not received

Did not give you much time to respond, 2 minutes, wow, what a jerk off scumbag.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service