Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!! >

Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!!

Beware doing business with Jason Halverson !!!!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Please tell Jason that my patience and come to an end. If I do not hear from him personally by Monday morning at 8am, I am proceeding to take court actions. Once this takes place he couldn't pay me if he tried until the case is settle and he owes way more than what he does now. It's game over for him come Monday morning.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Why would a web forum need to be secure?
http://www.tilted1.com
Old 05-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Well, i think Cain just shot himself in the foot, I've seen Jason at our local Real Car Dirt track races the last two fridays. Eating Hot dogs and such, if he was looking to pay you guys back do you think he'd be out spending money?? this guy is looking to screw you guys over its pretty obvious, if he was a man he'd call all you and tell you whats going on. Our big race is tomarrow i bet he dont show.

Hope the best for all that have Dealt with Jason and are trying to get there money back.

Last edited by carpeted edm; 05-23-2008 at 10:22 PM.
Old 05-24-2008, 04:22 AM
Tech Elite

Monday is one day closer. He better eat all the Hot Dogs he can before the Virginia police comes to pick him up.

It is obvious that he's trying to screw me over, but that all stops Monday morning when I get my turn. What once was a 600 dollar bill will soon turn into a 2100.00 dollar bill. I can live with that.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:41 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 253 (100%+)

Well, I called Jason again yesterday and didn't get a pick up on his phone. I will give it another shot today.

Ultimately I want to help him based on him wanting help, if he decides he doesn't want me to help him, nothing I really can do about that. Its all up to him, like that saying, you can lead a horse to water, you can't make him drink.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

cain u do more race talk on internet than u do racing u said u would be there today to get his stuff but i sure didnt see u makes me wonder how much u have talked to him
personally i would stay out of it and let the law and the courts decide his destiny
Old 05-24-2008, 11:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

hmm is this him?

http://ornesscreations.lifepics.com/...5-66E905558003

google result:

Devils Lake Speedway
9H, JASON HALVERSON, DEVILS LAKE, Jason Halverson Photos. S, BRYCE BECK, MINOT, Bryce Beck Photos. 7R, RYAN RESTAD, FARGO, Ryan Restad Photos ...
www.devilslakespeedway.com/drivers.htm - 96k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

if he is racing those real cars then,,, well he should be able to afford taking care of his debts
Old 05-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by gsracer View Post
cain u do more race talk on internet than u do racing u said u would be there today to get his stuff but i sure didnt see u makes me wonder how much u have talked to him
personally i would stay out of it and let the law and the courts decide his destiny
He is supposed to swing by sometime so we can work on listing stuff up for sale and the plan is to have the stuff in my posession here so that what it is said in the listing is actually in hand, and not vaporware style sales.
I will be contacting Jason one more time today.

Also, I think his name is spelled Halvorson.

Last edited by Cain; 05-25-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Jason Called me..... He is trying !!!

Last edited by Maximo; 05-25-2008 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Tech Legend

Well Maximo I for one don't know any of the background story at all. My goal here was to help get this resolved with Jason as he asked me to help him sell this stuff to get things resolved. There wasn't any backstory or anything mentioned about who's motors sucks or get this guy back or that guy. If he said this or didn't say it, I don't really know, I only know what he mentioned to me, and that was he needed to get stuff sold to pay back things and wanted my help, period.

Last edited by Cain; 05-25-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:19 AM
Tech Champion

Well I talked with Jason... it seems much has been misinterpreted ..He has now paid me back half of his dept, and the other half will be paid on Monday....... Once I talked nicely to Jason he was much more willing to work with me..... When I was threatening to break his legs he wasn't overly willing to pay me back........I can understand that...... Anyways I now know Jason is serious in paying people back, my paypal has been refunded half, and the other half scheduled for tomorrow....

Anyways IMHO all is said and forgotten, I have no further ill will for Jason, I got my money back and thats all that really matters to me..... I do know Jason had to sell much of his possensions to be able to pay people back, and I do know he likely will have enough money to pay everyone back.. So I suggest talking with Jason and working things out peacefully, it worked for me !
Old 05-25-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Champion

I will also add Jason did appologize to me.... he didn't offer me any excuses or reasons why, just an honest apology........ Which I accepted, as it takes courage and heart to honestly appologize.....Anyways I hope everything works out well for everyone involved, Jason does seem serious in getting everyone paid back......He definitely feels terrible for the way things have happened....
Old 05-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Legend

Maximo, that is great to hear and I am glad your claim is getting settled.

I had spoke with Jason earlier today, and I would recommend that those with outstanding legitimate monetary issues contact Jason directly and work this out civily as he has stated to me again just as before that he wants to work this out for all those involved. I have no doubt that Jason will pay those back who are owed.

Jason and I will be working together to sell off RC stuff to assist in this matter as well. I am just sad to see that the issues that have arisen will force him out of RC.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Maximo, that is great to hear and I am glad your claim is getting settled.

I had spoke with Jason earlier today, and I would recommend that those with outstanding legitimate monetary issues contact Jason directly and work this out civily as he has stated to me again just as before that he wants to work this out for all those involved. I have no doubt that Jason will pay those back who are owed.

Jason and I will be working together to sell off RC stuff to assist in this matter as well. I am just sad to see that the issues that have arisen will force him out of RC.
Cain, if/when Jason's OCM stuff is sold, please let me know who gets that stuff so they will go on my customer mailing list.

Thanks
Old 05-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Tech Legend

Skeller, I will keep that in mind for you. From what I saw of the buggy during the last of the 3 WOR events I attended this year, it looked like it had potential. Also, looked very close to a bolt on Mugen brushless conversion too!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service