Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Got neg feedback from someone I dont know >

Got neg feedback from someone I dont know

Got neg feedback from someone I dont know

Old 04-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)
Default Got neg feedback from someone I dont know

How does a person leave neg feedback on someone when I have never even talked or dealt with this person befor ever? jlg00 is his user name and hes only been a user for less than a month, and had 1 post, thats it, and that post wasnt to me? I really hope a moderator reads this and takes care of this, because this is really upsetting.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

I would be trying to contact the mods by pm and let them know whats up. I would also pm the guy that did it, could be he just doesnt know what he's doing and made a mistake and have him also contact the mods and see what happens.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

If you haven't already, open your feedback. To the right of each comment there are some icons--click the one that looks like an exclamation point inside a red triangle. That is the mechanism for reporting improper feedback.

It takes a few days for anything to get done. If you do that and nothing has changed after, say, Wednesday let me know and I'll pass on a pm addy for someone at Internet Brands that seemed helpful when I had a similar problem.

Scottrik
Old 04-12-2008, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Could be a recently banned member getting revenge under another name ??
Old 04-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Suspended

There's a lot of people that lurk around online discussion boards looking to cause trouble doing one of two things - we used to call them TROLLS, as they were troll-ing the boards looking for trouble:
1) they start an argument, usually a new poster or member, get people's feathers ruffled, before eventually getting booted for inappropriate language or being confrontational. best thing to do is ignore (take note self) these types - usually kids - because they're more trouble than they're worth and soon go away on their own if you don't respond.
2) some of these boards allow members to give out positive or negative reputation points. this can be a good thing, as the people that are the most helpfull should be the ones with the best "rep." unfortunately it is also used as a popularity contest by some people - usually kids, again - and people that add little to the boards have thousands of rep points but have offered little in the way of helpful advice. unfortunately some people also use their membership just to come on each day, give positive rep to their buds (or "peeps" as I saw one adult jerk calling his little kid friends on a micro board)) and negative rep to those they decide to pick on.

Best thing I can say is to just not worry about it. I don't think most adult people pay much attention to rep points, one way or the other, and could care less what your tally is as long as your advice is sound and helpfull.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:21 AM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I have done an IP search on the user and came up with no match. PM TSR6 about it as he has more tools as an Admin.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:18 AM
Suspended

thanks for all the help guys. I have sent an email, pm, and i used the red exclamation point on that page, so hopefully in a few days the mods will take care of this, thanks again.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

what up jon!
Old 05-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Suspended

I have sent numerious pm's, and done everything I can think of, but the pathetic mods on this site wont even bother to respond. I guess I will be like everyone else, just sign up under a different name, thats what the lowlife did that left me negative feedback.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)
Default That is crap!

I have also tried to contact a mod many times before about undeserving feedback, but I never got a reply. In your case I would think they would get on that right away. You get what you pay for
Old 05-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Suspended

yea, your right, and since this is a free site, oh well!!
Old 05-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Lawrence

I recieved a negative feedback from you and I have no clue who you are? I havent sold you anything, or ever had any dealings with you. Please take care of this.

This is what I finnaly recieved from him today, after over a month.

the reason i did that is becuz i constantly see you talking shit on the prices of other peoples for sale ads. your like you can find this here blah blah blah for cheaper why should we buy from you. you also did it to one of my buddies. report me idc really. i have only used this site to buy one thing and nothing else. i dont need to be here. i can edit my feedback i left you. thats the reason for giving you neg feedback.

so the bottom line is, he bashed me and left me negative feedback because I tried to save money on a motor I was tring to buy, what a looser.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Tech Rookie

lmao!! omfg! you sneaky son of a bitch! you edited the real conversation so that it seems like im a total dick. i wont hide anything! i dont kno why you are. why you have to change the situation around making me seem completely bad? you kno you messed up too! why dont you say the truth?? this is the real conversation. i can forward it to anybody who doesnt beleive me:

Originally Posted by jlg00
I recieved a negative feedback from you and I have no clue who you are? I havent sold you anything, or ever had any dealings with you. Please take care of this.
the reason i did that is becuz i constantly see you talking shit on the prices of other peoples for sale ads. your like you can find this here blah blah blah for cheaper why should we buy from you. you also did it to one of my buddies. report me idc really. i have only used this site to buy one thing and nothing else. i dont need to be here. i can edit my feedback i left you. thats the reason for giving you neg feedback.
i did do that. i told him i would edit my trader rating. they can suspend me if they want. i offered to do that i just dont like seeing people break the rules and it sux that he posted how my buddies price was to high. and it wasnt just to him. he did it to others. i dont care anymore. i told him that if he wants his trader rating ill give it o him. i really dont care. now he says he want to meet me face to face. cmon now how immature. i have nothing to hide. yea i did do that. maybe now he will learn to read the rules and respect others if he expects to be respected back.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Tech Rookie

Quote:

This is what I finnaly recieved from him today, after over a month.

so the bottom line is, he bashed me and left me negative feedback because I tried to save money on a motor I was tring to buy, what a looser.

the reason i took over a month is cuz i didnt log on.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:03 PM
Suspended

Just to show how stupid this person really is, read my post that he sent me,that he claims I edited, then his. They are identical, what a tool. I guess tring to save a buck or two is against the rules?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.