Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Got neg feedback from someone I dont know >

Got neg feedback from someone I dont know

Got neg feedback from someone I dont know

Old 05-15-2008, 06:21 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Not taking anyones side. I am here for the purpose of stating the rules:

Rules:
This forum is solely for members' personal sales. New items may be sold, but not by any company, retail or otherwise, or by anybody representing a company. Should you desire commercial advertisements on R/C Tech, please review our Advertising Policies.

Posts linking to Ebay auctions are also not allowed and will be deleted.

All posts must list an itemís price. Auction style posts, and/or posts that do not have an item price listed are not allowed and will be deleted.

Under no circumstances may users post suggesting that a listed item may be found elsewhere at a cheaper price. It is the responsibility of the buy to search for the best deal. This should be a safe, friendly environment for members to sell their items without being undercut within their own threads.

Members that do this are just "tools" themselves. I or anyone else can post their asking price whether it be 1 dollar,1000 or 1,000,000. Bottom line its their askin price.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

ok that is fine but that still does not give a person the right to leave a bad rating for nothing,no sale or trade took place. i also have had people come on my threads and state junk like that and i never left a bad rating because of it.so now it just looks like the mod is saying that it is ok to leave bad feedback for someone stating a opinion. hopefully that is not true.so whatever i guess. just seems goofy. but each to their own
Old 05-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (78%+)

the sad part is that it wasnt even his motor I was trying to buy, it was his friends. Anyway "Jon" it just goes to show what kind of person you are. You are sopposed to be a mod on here, DO YOUR JOB. not only did he leave false feedback, he admited it.
Also I agree, I should have pm'ed him my offer instead of posting it, and for that I apoligize, but that doesnt make it right to screw me over on my personal feedback.
And as a mod, maybe you shouldnt be so quick to call people tools, atleast I do my job correctly.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:00 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T Lawrence View Post
the sad part is that it wasnt even his motor I was trying to buy, it was his friends. Anyway "Jon" it just goes to show what kind of person you are. You are sopposed to be a mod on here, DO YOUR JOB. not only did he leave false feedback, he admited it.
Also I agree, I should have pm'ed him my offer instead of posting it, and for that I apoligize, but that doesnt make it right to screw me over on my personal feedback.
And as a mod, maybe you shouldnt be so quick to call people tools, atleast I do my job correctly.

You know what I am sick and tired of your whining and complaining about how I or any other staff member takes being a MOD. You as a member should have more respect to those that are helping to clean the site up of all the garbage. Get a clue. As a MOD I do it to the best of my ability that i given to me. Don't you ever tell me how to do my job clown. I ever see you do it again and you will see first hand my duty as a mod and that is to clean up. You or your know it all attitude can be gone if all I care. You have now idea what I do here nor what I do on the rest of this forum.

You want to call me out? Bring something tangible to the table. Your complaint you PMed about this matter, I forwarded it to the proper Admin that I knew can do it. Now doesn't mean he is able to research it at the very moment he reads it.

Your job? What job do you have here on RCtech?Complain? Ok you do that well in fact go wait for your next pat on the back.

ADD: Also don't criticize me for calling anyone a tool. I didn't direct it to any one member. You on the other hand did direct it to someone. You should just be more mature not to name call because you are not getting your way.

ADD ONE MORE THING: I am not sure if it was a PM you sent me but I did et an Admin know. Those corrections can only be made by an Admin.

Want to cry more? Please tell me how I did not help you when the issue came up.

Last edited by Jon2; 05-15-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

people have to remember that it does take time to clean stuf up but at the same time there is a limit. all we can do as members is contact a mod or amid. maybe pm them once a week to keep updated but other wise leave people alone. the more u anoy someone then nothing will get done that is just life anywhere u go.
Old 05-16-2008, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

jon,
you are a better man than me....if he came at me like that he would have had a 7 day vacaton from the site.....

Matt
Old 05-16-2008, 10:29 AM
Tech Master

hey mr. losi i see ur in verona i am in watertown but am from madison.