R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum-18/)
-   -   Jenny's RCSport BAD EBAYER!!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/buyer-seller-dispute-discussion-forum/211421-jennys-rcsport-bad-ebayer.html)

Oasis 03-10-2008 02:25 PM

Jenny's RCSport BAD EBAYER!!!!

BE VERY CAREFUL IN DEALING WITH THIS GUY..:flaming:..From most of his dealings on his feedback they are good..But if your one of the unlucky ones who get sent the wrong parts..look out..yer screwed..I have been dealing with this guy for the past few weeks and have been sent the wrong parts..It cool everyone make mistakes..but to me it's how you respond to your mistakes..The seller asked me to send him the parts back..I did (I also paid for shipping..:flaming:..with promises that he would add some extras in their for being understanding) I got PART of my order in today..He (Jenny'sRCSport) was suppose to ship both items + "extras" at the same time. Not only did I NOT get all my parts I did not get any extras..add this to the fact that the only information i have received from Jenny'sRCSport is Jenny'sRCSport asking me to ship the items back to them. So as a heads up be careful dealing with them..you might end up in the same boat i'm in..:flaming: I know that this guy has GREAT FEEDBACK..But 25 people have ended up in the same boat with me..I guess take a chance but you never know when it's your turn to be in the rip off boat..

revoonroids 03-10-2008 02:40 PM

thanks for the lookout i think i almost bought some parts from them before.
good luck man.

SUNA 03-10-2008 02:58 PM

Actually I found Ted to be quite the opposite. He sent me the wrong part (which he actually pointed out to me)...then sent out the right part and told me to keep the original part for the hassle. I would definitely use them again.

Oasis 03-10-2008 03:07 PM

Well I'm glad things worked out for you..They have NOT worked out for me..:flaming:..I WAS ASKED TO SEND THE PARTS BACK! NOT KEEP THEM..K..I'm just trying to let you guys know how Ted is..when you have problems he is very slow in dealing with you and for me it's been one problem after another..just very frustrating..I should not be happy about getting lied to..

SUNA 03-10-2008 03:08 PM

Guess you're one of the very few unlucky ones. Give him time.

vgsteel 03-10-2008 03:18 PM

A+++++++++

I to bought some things from them.Gave me what i needed .Fast shipping:batman:

tony 06 03-10-2008 05:14 PM

jenny=vgstell?

SUNA 03-18-2008 03:58 PM

Everything came through...including the free extra part.

I would deal with them anytime again!

Oasis 03-18-2008 04:19 PM

That's great for you..I had to file a pay pal dispute to get any type of resolution to my problem..So now not only am I out the part but It looks like it could take a few more weeks before I get my money back..Pay pal did rule in my favor but now i have to wait until the refund goes back into my account..SUNA..I truly hope you get the same treatment that I have gotten from ted..:lol:

xlgraphicspro 03-19-2008 06:22 PM

i read this thread a while ago, and since then i bought a mp777 sp2 wc chassis from jenny's rc for 47 bucks. bidding ended on sunday, and it was already at my house on wednesday.

sorry you got burned, but i didn't

Oasis 03-19-2008 11:24 PM

:lol:..yea it sucks..I have dealt with Ted before..but I guess every once in a while theirs a glitch in the system..I guess It was my turn..:nod:

fastboy 03-20-2008 10:32 AM

ive bought quite a bit from them and had no problems and thats shipping to the uk,always fast and polite,as you say maybe you just got one of those days we all have now and again.

dave

SUNA 03-20-2008 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Oasis (Post 4273667)
SUNA..I truly hope you get the same treatment that I have gotten from ted..:lol:

Why would you wish me bad luck upon me? You're making an *sshole statement if you ask me. I was treated fairly...and stated so. Why get miffed at me? :confused:

RCaddict0 12-19-2010 05:49 AM

I personally never had any problems with them. I built a Rusty from there chop shop and was satisfied. Luckily I got what I ordered. Better luck next time.

Oasis 12-19-2010 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by SUNA (Post 4279625)
Why would you wish me bad luck upon me? You're making an *sshole statement if you ask me. I was treated fairly...and stated so. Why get miffed at me? :confused:

Personaly I didn't really think that was an arse statement..no more offensive than you Basically calling me a liar..