Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

just the title alone seems a bit fishy.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BuggyKing
just the title alone seems a bit fishy.
And why is it fishy and weird..I filed with paypal and won..I'm a straight up buyer and seller..pay quick and ship quick, I have no reason to lie about a bad deal..I didn't get what I paid for and the seller blew it off, never tried to resolve the issuse and I was forced to file a claim..I had never had a problem before but when I did I was not treated very well..I won't deal with them again..
Old 12-19-2010, 11:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oasis
And why is it fishy and weird..I filed with paypal and won..I'm a straight up buyer and seller..pay quick and ship quick, I have no reason to lie about a bad deal..I didn't get what I paid for and the seller blew it off, never tried to resolve the issuse and I was forced to file a claim..I had never had a problem before but when I did I was not treated very well..I won't deal with them again..
So you never did get your stuff huh. Thats to bad they treated you that way.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I get stuff from them very frequently and have never had any issues
Old 01-07-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gtcuppels
I get stuff from them very frequently and have never had any issues
You know what I had bought quite a lot from them also, but if you check their feedback I'm not the ONLY PERSON that has had an issue with them, here's my deal..I do know that you can have a "problem" when you sell as much as they do..I understand this, but my problem was with how I was delt with AFTER I had NOT received my item, treated like I did something wrong, a whole lot of emails and I was blown off, to me the true measure of a good seller is how your delt with if there is a problem..when you buy you are suppose to get your item..I am almost sorry I ever brought anything up..you guys are acting just like the seller..like I'm causing problems..
Old 01-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

What is wrong with you? Everyone else had a great experience therefore only post good stories. Let's see if we can dig up old threads and lambaste the OP for complaining about being scammed.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Personaly I didn't really think that was an arse statement..no more offensive than you Basically calling me a liar..
I'd have to side with oasis on this one........................
Old 01-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
I'd have to side with oasis on this one........................
I am with you on this...Everyone wants to piss and moan when they get ripped off, and say why didn't anyone post about a bad deal to help prevent it, now here is someone letting everyone know, and gets a bunch of crap for it?

Great that so many had a good deal, but if a guy sells to thousands of and does great, is it okay to screw one person once in a while? Not if you are the one person, and it sounds like this is what happened and everyone on here is defending this prick?
Old 01-12-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by badaml
I am with you on this...Everyone wants to piss and moan when they get ripped off, and say why didn't anyone post about a bad deal to help prevent it, now here is someone letting everyone know, and gets a bunch of crap for it?

Great that so many had a good deal, but if a guy sells to thousands of and does great, is it okay to screw one person once in a while? Not if you are the one person, and it sounds like this is what happened and everyone on here is defending this prick?
+1
Old 02-04-2011, 06:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I'm surprised to hear that man... Ted has been THE MAN to me! I've never been treated better by a seller. I guess things don't always work out for everyone, but I can DEFINITELY tip my hat to Ted (Jenny's RC SPort).
Old 02-04-2011, 07:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Jenny's RC

We've been dealing with Ted for years and his service is second to none. I've been through my issues with Ebay and poor service and Jenny's RC is one of the best out there. Sorry to hear about anyone who has been on the bad side of any deal but this is definitely an exception to the norm.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mxr515
We've been dealing with Ted for years and his service is second to none. I've been through my issues with Ebay and poor service and Jenny's RC is one of the best out there. Sorry to hear about anyone who has been on the bad side of any deal but this is definitely an exception to the norm.
+1 Has been good to me also

There are two sides to every story and somewhere in between is the truth.

Last edited by tom73; 02-05-2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: addition
Old 02-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Man, Oasis, sorry this happened to you. I too have used them, but with no issue.
Old 02-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Personaly I didn't really think that was an arse statement..no more offensive than you Basically calling me a liar..
Wow that was a quick reply since the post was made about 2 years ago lol
Old 02-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Oasis you're being WAY too sensitive. No one is calling you out. No one is calling you a liar. Some wrote about their bad experiences and others wrote about their good experiences. It's feedback...we all have different experiences with sellers and buyers. It's 2 years old...it's done and gone.

LOL @ Marcos.J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.