Wiki Posts
Search

EZRC - BAD seller!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default EZRC - Dropped the ball.

I paid 40 dollars shipped for a Reedy Flash modified that didn't show up.

I sent him a PM four days ago, and an email two days ago in hopes of contacting him. no response.

So if anyone is thinking of buying from him, stay away. He'll be responsive if you want to buy something off him but after you send him your money, he disappears.

EZRC: if you see this, you can either tell me what happened to my motor that I paid for, or I will call your hobby shop and report this blatant rip-off in order to get my money back.

Last edited by Sabin; 03-06-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Erin is a good kid, he will come through for you... Probably just some miscommunication going on here and I'll give him a heads up on this situation... Anybody who has ever dealt with him has always had nothing but good things to say... Just don't fly off the handle...
Old 02-27-2008, 05:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default best bet is to hit the peddle on the left!

Relax if you didnt get a motor? a motor?? dude these guys got motors x 100 they will make it good. Why flip out ? They will make it good and you will retract your statement... its a father and son thing with these 2 and they are super busy witch is why they didnt get back to you right away I believe it was the dad that sent it and the son is the one replying trying to make it good. Stay tuned they will make it right! gheesh

Last edited by endler; 02-27-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by endler
Relax if you didnt get a motor? a motor?? dude these guys got motors x 100 they will make it good. Why flip out ?
Would you be upset if you didn't get what you paid for?

should I go about my day thinking "I gave someone my hard earned money but never got what I paid for" and pretend everything's rosy? no. come on man, use some common sense.

This guy has a responsibility to send me what I paid for and reply to my questions in a timely manner. that is FACT.

And I doubt he's so busy he's not able to log into RCTech for one minute to check messages.

Originally Posted by RobS
Erin is a good kid, he will come through for you... Probably just some miscommunication going on here and I'll give him a heads up on this situation...
As I said earlier I tried to contact him using more than one method. I was quite clear in what I wrote so I doubt miscommunication is the source of the transgression.

Last edited by Sabin; 02-27-2008 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sabin
Would you be upset if you didn't get what you paid for?

should I go about my day thinking "I gave someone my hard earned money but never got what I paid for" and pretend everything's rosy? no. come on man, use some common sense.

This guy has a responsibility to send me what I paid for and reply to my questions in a timely manner. that is FACT.

And I doubt he's so busy he's not able to log into RCTech for one minute to check messages.

As I said earlier I tried to contact him using more than one method. I was quite clear in what I wrote so I doubt miscommunication is the source of the transgression.

You have nothing to appologize for Sabin.

I can't believe you still have not received the items you have paid for!!

I'm tired of the "he must be busy" excuse. Apparently, some people have lots of free time to close sales and collect money. But then all of a sudden they are "too busy" to ship the goods!!!

Time to chalk up EZRC as another seller to be cautious of.
Old 02-27-2008, 07:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 403forbidden
You have nothing to appologize for Sabin.

I can't believe you still have not received the items you have paid for!!

I'm tired of the "he must be busy" excuse. Apparently, some people have lots of free time to close sales and collect money. But then all of a sudden they are "too busy" to ship the goods!!!

Time to chalk up EZRC as another seller to be cautious of.

+1 on that.

a seller needs to stay in contact with the buyer. now if the shoe was on the other foot i bet ya he would be logged in complaining about u and now his friends try to stuck up for him?
even the big ebay sellers stay in contact with u and say when they shipped out.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Tech Addict

Default Ebay feedback?

Take a look at his feedback

http://myworld.ebay.ca/ezbay1992

Why would i stick my neck out for a buddy and sacrifice my name?? Thats just stoopid Im trying to assure you not beat around the bush!! He will make it good! Give him a chance his dad made the deal and now the son is left with it untill his dad gets home from buisness its not that hard to figure out. Its got nothing to do with time just a miscalculation but never mind keep your pantys bunched up and stress untill he makes good for it. Youll see....sorry Youll ALL see.

+1 on that!
Old 02-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Tech Adept

PM SENT!

I wish that online trading world would give time to resolve issues and not just take the easy way out. 2nd method? Which was what...Leaving bad trader feedback? I only recieved a PM which I checked today because Rob Say told me about this thread. (WHICH IS PERFECTLY FINE ON YOUR PART... BAD ON MINE - I UNDERSTAND THAT) I know nothing about this as it was finished by my dad before he left to go away on a buisness trip. I have been unable to reach him for several weeks. I only hope you can understand the situation I'm in. Stuck here at home trying to figure out what happened to this package. I have no clue.

But I will make things MORE THAN GOOD TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU! And you have my word on that.

As for what some people are saying. I really wish you knew what kind of person you were dealing with.

Thanks Rob and Rick for having my back... Thats what this hobby is really about.

I left a phone number in my reply. I haven't "Dissapeared" I'm simply in the dark as to what has happened here. But I'm here now and you will not regret dealing with me.

BOTTOM LINE- "FOR NOW"- It's in the mail.

Erin Zonta
Old 02-27-2008, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

Lets handle this like adults... And I MORE than encourage you to contact my local hobby shop which is in Kingsville ontario... I work there and anybody there is more than willing to tell you that I will more than come through for you.

I really wish that I would have been given a chance to resolve this before a trader feedback was posted. Because i not only would have resolved it. And I'm not simply resolving it. I am making it up to you.

I hope you understand that i am not simply writing this B.S. I'm writing this in absolute fury at the whole thing because it is a bad reflection of the type of person I am.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

After reading your PM i can most assuredly say that this more than makes up for the past problems.

I am WAY more than satisfied with your response. I'm actually quite relieved and elated.

The second method would be email.

WAY TO GO EZRC!

I'll be expecting the motor to show up in three to four days via xpresspost though, even though he stated 1-2. By then you'll see a positive rating.

EZRC... I'm saying this with the intention of civility, maturity and helping out a fellow man: even if you are swamped during the day, please take a few minutes out of every few days to check up on your sales through RCTech. you'll find that it will solve any problems that might crop up in the future
Old 02-27-2008, 09:13 PM
Tech Adept

Once again I AM MORE THAN SORRY... This is something that has never happened to me before... I will keep you posted with details! Thanks for your understanding...

Erin
Old 02-27-2008, 10:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 85 (98%+)
Thumbs up

Nicely done!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

I told ya he'd come through for you... Glad to see things have been worked out...
Old 02-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RobS
I told ya he'd come through for you... Glad to see things have been worked out...
ya what Rob said
Old 02-29-2008, 11:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Love that Z !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.