PAULSRC,...BAD TRADER

Old 01-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 249 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MADMAN23 View Post
Scottrik you have issure's it sound like your not like here either...
Fortunately, none of my "issure's" involve fundamental honesty...to say nothing of spelling or grammar. Keep 'em coming though...

Last edited by Scottrik; 01-01-2008 at 11:33 AM.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson View Post
madman i will say this one more time!!!!!!!!! just F'ing man up and fix the problem that YOU made, and you should be ashamed of yourself for giving paul a negative feedback...

paul lol sell me something so i can give you a positive feedback...
I sold most of my RC stuff already. Too bad you're not in the Los Angeles areas. I got a couple gallons of nitro fuel left you can pick up for free.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

scott, you get off by attacking me as a person, you do have issues, and as for you paul keep trying to buy friends w/ pathetic fuel, you got bad feedback because you deserve it from what you sent, and thats it..we both ahve to live with it, now all you grow up and move on , you dont want to deal with me ok dont, so whats done is done get over it, kids
Old 01-01-2008, 12:37 PM
Tech Adept

scott, you get off by attacking me as a person, you do have issues, and as for you paul keep trying to buy friends w/ pathetic fuel, you got bad feedback because you deserve it from what you sent, and thats it..we both ahve to live with it, now all you grow up and move on , you dont want to deal with me ok dont, so whats done is done get over it, kids
What is your real name madman23? You're telling us to grow up yet you're not even mature enough to give us your real name. I've been asking you this question for the past week and you've been giving me all these fake names. You obviously have a lot to hide.

And no, I'm not trying to buy friends with stuff. I just like to give back to people who support me on this issue. It's called common courtesy little boy. Perhaps you'll learn that someday.

Last edited by paulsrc; 01-01-2008 at 06:17 PM.
Old 01-01-2008, 12:46 PM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

This is pretty hilarious. I think ADD is a big part of madman23 problem. I have been trying to understand with all the facts stated but madman its odd how you keep saying you got ripped off after you accepted the facts given to you. Paulsrc even clarified that you were indeed getting a XXX-T MF1 minus the parts discussed. You have yet to answer the real question. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THE STUFF YOU SENT WAS BRAND NEW??
Old 01-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Tech Champion

the site was not working right... so i wanted to put down almost new.... i really don't know why it did't go on ..
Old 01-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jason Halvorson View Post
madman i will say this one more time!!!!!!!!! just F'ing man up and fix the problem that YOU made, and you should be ashamed of yourself for giving paul a negative feedback...

paul lol sell me something so i can give you a positive feedback...
he did not give me all that he said he wa going to.. so that's why i gave the feedback..
Old 01-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

well madman it is time to pack up and leave this site u got caught and will never be trusted again so go scam someother people
Old 01-01-2008, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

he did not give me all that he said he wa going to.. so that's why i gave the feedback..

What exactly did I not give you?
Old 01-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Tech Adept

the site was not working right... so i wanted to put down almost new.... i really don't know why it did't go on ..
How about when I first confronted you about it and you insisted that you truck's brand new? You keep contradicting yourself here. And somehow during the one week we were in communication before the trade you managed not to tell me? Give me a break. Your intention was clear. You were passing your used car as brand new and like so many others would agree, you have no place here.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:38 AM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

OMG. How long after did you try to edit the title or description? Why did you not mention to paulsrc that you were traing and "ALMOST NEW"...but not really RC??How come you avoid the truth? How come you are calling paulsrc a liar and scammer when he cleared up the whole MF1/MF2 issue? Please prove that he said he would send you a MF2 and the spares...

Really not looking good for you at this point.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Man,I can not belive these,Though madman23 was a good guy.

I mean i just really dont get it,Just tell the truth in your ad madman,It isnt very hard to do.See what you got yourself into.

Now,I know wene i first joined here nobody wanted to trade/sell with me because i didnt have any ratings and was new,But now look at me got over 3k post,10 great ratings going on 11 great rating,Deal in process currently.

Now not to be harsh but i have saw a lot of poeple that have a lot of post and rating like YOU go to someone trade/sell and the other dude doesnt have 1 rating or many post and thene in the long run the other guy with the most ratings and post lied and just blamed it on the other dude and most poeple belive that person because they have so many ratings and post but actually he ripped the other guy off etc...Dont know if you get what i am trying to say.

I have sent Paulrc a few pm's about these and i am 100% on his side,I think that you madman need to edit his rating or something and put postive +1,He didnt do anything wrong.You are the bad guy here.

I think that you need a negitive feedback and to be banned,You lied in your ad it isnt that hard to say almost new man,Paulrc probly wouldnt of cared that much and still probly would of traded but you just had to lie.

Now guy's in my play book once a lier ALWAY'S a lier,.

I really cant belive you did these madman,WHY!!!!

It is just childish and stupid

Remeber like i said
ONCE A LIER ALWAY'S A LIER

I am totaly 100% on paulrc side,Who's side is everyone else on?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I dont understand,You are blameing it on the site,You cant edit titles anymore i dont think,You CAN! edit what it is in the AD.
You also have pm you could of told him over that,You also have his email,you even also have his Phone number,So plane and simple just addmit it madman23 you LIED.You had endless ways to get ahold of him,Next thing you will be blameing it on the Phone company
Old 01-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by xsxracing View Post
I dont understand,You are blameing it on the site,You cant edit titles anymore i dont think,You CAN! edit what it is in the AD.
You also have pm you could of told him over that,You also have his email,you even also have his Phone number,So plane and simple just addmit it madman23 you LIED.You had endless ways to get ahold of him,Next thing you will be blameing it on the Phone company
Ditto, we had over a dozen PM's discussing the trade over a time span of more than one week. He had plenty of time and opportunity to tell me that the car was indeed used before the trade occurred.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xsxracing View Post
Man,I can not believe these madman23 was a good guy.

I mean i just really dont get it,Just tell the truth in your ad madman,It isnt very hard to do.See what you got yourself into.

Now,I know when i first joined here nobody wanted to trade/sell with me because i didn't have any ratings and was new,But now look at me got over 3k post,10 great ratings going on 11 great rating,Deal in process currently.

Now not to be harsh but i have saw a lot of people that have a lot of post and rating like YOU go to someone trade/sell and the other dude doesn't have 1 rating or many post and then in the long run the other guy with the most ratings and post lied and just blamed it on the other dude and most people believe that person because they have so many ratings and post but actually he ripped the other guy off etc...Don't know if you get what i am trying to say.

I have sent Paulrc a few pm's about these and i am 100% on his side,I think that you madman need to edit his rating or something and put positive +1,He didn't do anything wrong.You are the bad guy here.

I think that you need a negative feedback and to be banned,You lied in your ad it isn't that hard to say almost new man,Paulrc probly wouldnt of cared that much and still probably would of traded but you just had to lie.

Now guy's in my play book once a lier ALWAY'S a lier,.

I really cant believe you did these madman,WHY!!!!

It is just childish and stupid

Remember like i said
ONCE A LIER ALWAY'S A LIER

I am totally 100% on paulrc side,Who's side is everyone else on?
I'm Not on anyone's side..I dont know either of the parties involved, All I can go by is what I have read and photos I have seen, Madman has made a few complaints about the truck he got in trade and we have yet to see any photos of the truck..from either side, So from where I'm standing It does seem that Paul does have a legitimate complaint..actually 2, First off the Car he bought was misrepresented, 2..I feel that he was given a bad trader due to some "hard feelings". I do think that this could have been handled better by both parties..and not laying blame on either side. I think that personal attacks on either is uncalled for..especially by those not directly involved. As far as a lot of posts and a low trade number, The Trader rating was basically just started so some of us dont buy/sell/trade as often as we use to..For reasons like this..He said..He said.. I do think that madman can make things right, He and Paul just need to come to some type of "agreement" that address both parties issues. Paul did not totally get scammed on this deal (this is just an opinion..and in no way am i justifying the deal of madman) I just think that a resolution "could" be made on what parts need to be sent to make the deal agreeable to Paul..It's just sad that a "trusted" member of this forum has to be brought to task to make a deal right.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service