PAULSRC,...BAD TRADER

Old 01-22-2008, 07:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Anybody pay close attention to "madmans" pics? If you look at the Vendetta on the left, you will see the hot glue, which might lend some credability to Paul's posts. Just my .02 and observations.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by litsluv View Post
Anybody pay close attention to "madmans" pics? If you look at the Vendetta on the left, you will see the hot glue, which might lend some credability to Paul's posts. Just my .02 and observations.
Madman said that he has a lot of the vendetta's and if you ask me he could of took a pick of a different car on purpose and lied once again .
Old 01-22-2008, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks for the amazingly entertaining read guys.

MadMan.... lol.... your in way over year head, nothing you or your dad can do will save you from this hole.

Paulsrc, just move on, no point chasing someone who keeps on hiding behind lies and bs. I feel for ya tho.

XSXracing.... You should be the host of a TV show!

Sorry guys, just had to chime in
Old 01-22-2008, 01:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MADMAN23 View Post
WHATS THIS OFF RCU ABOUT YOU RCHEADCRAZY

Comments: Got the truck in a timey fashion! Very Happy with shipping. A few things wrong that were not disclosed to me by Seller. 1. one wheel hex was completely rounded 2. Fuel filter leaks- will not seal removed it for now to get truck to idle properly 3. rear axel cup was missing a pin to let the wheel spin the axel Trucks runs good now, would have been nice to know these things up front. You should'nt blame your son for your not over looking the truck personally as you are the person selling the goods! Poor kid lol Other than above mentioned I am pleased with the truck. Thanks Seth.
hey madmann if ur going to post something about me do it right and get all info and if i am so bad y will he deal with me again.ur just a dumbass kid time to grow up
Comments: Got the truck in a timey fashion! Very Happy with shipping. A few things wrong that were not disclosed to me by Seller. 1. one wheel hex was completely rounded 2. Fuel filter leaks- will not seal removed it for now to get truck to idle properly 3. rear axel cup was missing a pin to let the wheel spin the axel Trucks runs good now, would have been nice to know these things up front. You should'nt blame your son for your not over looking the truck personally as you are the person selling the goods! Poor kid lol Other than above mentioned I am pleased with the truck. Thanks Seth. Would do business again
Old 01-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by litsluv View Post
If you look carefully in those pics you'll also see dried mud and other small damages (along with the hot glue).

Originally Posted by ThunderRobo View Post
Paulsrc, just move on, no point chasing someone who keeps on hiding behind lies and bs. I feel for ya tho.
I brought this matter up to make sure people know about this mad man's lies and childish ways but I moved on a while back. I keep coming back to post on here to defend myself because this guy keeps on talking smack about me.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Thanks, mods for cleaning this thread up. It was getting out of control with the name-calling...