Jarel (Avoid this guy)

Old 09-14-2007, 01:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

agreed, stop attacking the guy who got semi-screwed, let it rest until we get updates
Old 09-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I can't believe some of you people acting like it was Matts fault this sale went so badly. He is doing you a favor letting you know about how Jarel deals dishonestly, so show some respect. It is sad to hear about so many dishonest scammers on these forums, and it is even sadder to hear the ignorant and immature people blame the victim. People who deal like Jarel did are scum.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Like JLock said, I requested that he ship the package via USPS. The overall cost of getting it into my front door would be cheaper than with UPS.

Priority air shipping with USPS would have been $25, plus 6% GST (of the total product value) when it got to my door. UPS standard ground is $20, plus a 24% brokerage fee that UPS administers once it crosses the border. Shipping packages to Canada can be hassle-free, if you do it the right (and often requested) way. I have bought many products online from the United States, and I have never had any of my packages go missing at the border.

On a side note, I was only half way through inspecting the vehicle when I said it had $40 worth of damage to it. After I had fully completed the inspection, I discovered a total of more than $100 in parts that need to be replaced. I made a list of these parts in a previous post.

Last edited by MattDickson; 09-19-2007 at 10:10 PM.