Trading with RTmaxx

Old 09-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)
Thumbs down Trading with RTmaxx

The trade was initially for a rs4 or which car he did not know enough about. When i received the package it was not a rs4 but a super nitro 2 discontinued kit, and my dealer couldn't get the parts... So there in fact i don't need the car... So now i shipped back to him his car. The initial trade he was quick to ship, but just wrong item. Other than that contact was not a problem or shipping. Thanks so and i know he will give me a negative on my part but oh well... I have people to vouch for me...
Old 09-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Di he give you your refund? If he did, I think its kinda a asshole thing to post negative feedback here about him. I mean it sounds like a honest mistake that the guy wasnt sure what the car was. Esp. if he did give you your refund. You said yourself everything else was smooth.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

there is no real reason for the bad feedback if he made everything good in the end, by refunding you.....
Old 09-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Tech Regular

Default feedback

It was a trade offer.. And it was other things that went on, Like his wife emailing me yelling about how she still wants the trade and if i don't trade she would call the police. when i didn't even do anything wrong, saying i was driving their car, when it sat in the box the whole time, the only thing i said was after i received it and found out what it was, i had told him that my trade was worth too much to put up for that car, and my trade was 2 rtr mini-t's w/bunch of aluminum, 10 misc. speed controls, 5 rx's and 2 tx's, 7 motors, extra mini-t parts consisting of arms, knuckles, dogbones, steering parts, extra chassis, bodies, hpi rs4 micro drift with extras, Hot bodies mini-zilla with extras, Trinity clash with 4wd and 4ws with extras and extra roller, Kyosho mini inferno half eight with extras, 13 sets of tires and wheels for mini-t, and a 1/10th Trinity evolution with extras and bodies, not to mention about 7 battery packs, and 2 matched packs....
Old 09-09-2007, 05:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

well let me set the record striaght..i shipped the car out the same day he was supposed to....then i got a bunch of excuses for a week and a half about no unemployment check so no money to ship...after he gets the car we talked on the phone and made another deal for less stuff....i just wish people were honest and say what they do and do what they say...but still now i dont have my car or the trade items we will see...but i wont be doing any other deals over the net he ruined it for me...and im sure it sat in the box for 2 weeks and he didnt drive it right?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Regular

Default trade

Well let me tell you... It sat in the box... I have my jato to drive, and i gave you your confirmation number, so why don't you track it..... Ya know people run into problems every now and then... I can't help what the state f**ks up... I can't change that...
Old 09-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

Default confirmation #

0307 0020 0002 9243 7830

Track it!
Old 09-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

the last thing im going to say is that we worked out a deal 2 times and still he refused to send me the items...plus the deal was for 1 mini-t 6 sets of tires,2 buggies dont know what kind,mini rs4 and a minizilla ...all of which needed parts to get going...i just hope that i get my car back in the same condition as it was 2 weeks ago...that is all for me im sorry to all the good traders on here but this guy ruined it for all...i will stick to ebay...and ps just so you know my rs4 is faster than your jato.lol
Old 09-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default trade

Yeah your correct about one thing, the hpi needed a belt 140mm which i was willing to pay for... The mini zilla yeah it needed a diff cup, and that was specified. The buggies one was rtr and the other was for parts. Needed a servo put in and also had and was coming with... And the mini-t you wanted the one that had the most money into it... But that's alright b/c i won't be trading with you ever again and your car is on the way.... I surely didn't have any problems when i traded with (Fenwick) he shipped, and i shipped on same day, no regrets there... So i'm not arguing anymore, The deal went sour, Sorry.... And i do give straight answers you just weren't willing to accept them.... once again your car isn't a RS4 or the trade would have went through...

Last edited by imprtcrx; 09-09-2007 at 05:45 PM. Reason: added info
Old 09-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

hey imprtcrx did you look at pictures before you traded? if not Maybe your at fault also for taking his word for it you stated he was inexperienced. if the person on the other end did not know about the RC he had maybe pics are worth a 1000 words. and if he did not have any pics at all Maybe you should had Said thanks but no thanks Due to his inexperience to properly identify the car he had.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

Default trade

Alright i'm gonna take the blame on this trade. Sorry to RTMaxx. He had pictures i didn't research, i just jumped right in and said yeah. I did give him a free car for his wife though so i wasn't a complete a**h*le, I shipped him a free Kyosho Mini Inferno Half Eight, It needs a body and speed control hooked up, So if you read this. I apologize.