Still in the air,,,Robk

Old 05-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Still in the air,,,Robk

I hope that this was not done with robk knowing it but I bought a LRP 7.1 and a Indi 16x2 from him ,,,he sent it COD and I got it jsut when he said I would and he DID send me the tracking number I got it on Mon and plugged it in yesterday and man can I tell ya this thing is trashed fan hardly runs the thing heats up just from discharing and shuts off and after a full pack the LCD is screwed all up like I said HOPE that Rob didnt know this before he shipped it cause in my mind that makes him untrustworty and SHOULD not be delt with I understand that this stuff is used BUT it should still work if its being sold ,,,,,,the only reason I am psoting here is because I have left two PM and one e-mail and two post on the tread he was selling this stuff and STILL no response hmmmmmm jsut makes you wonder thanks guys
Old 05-10-2003, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I know Rob and he is a stand up guy and would not sell you any junk. I would bet money that it got damaged in transit. Did you request him to put insurance on it. He will return you mail when he gets a chance. I don't know how often he checks this board.
Old 05-13-2003, 02:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Well I have E-mail PM and posted to his tread and here and still no return on any of them Im so Im forced to post this ,,,,Robk bad seller (Sorry guys)
Old 05-13-2003, 06:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Tech....this is the first time I saw this Im a good friend of Rob's I highly doubt he would sell you junk. Hes been really busy with work and School plus he just moved so I dont know if he has access to the web yet or not. I will call him and tell him to check this out and get back to you ASAP
Old 05-14-2003, 03:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Tech....I spoke with Rob last night and indeed he doesnt have web access yet at his new place. He said that he will try to respond to your problem as soon as he can. He said that the charger does get hot when it discharges but then most chargers do when discharging. Everything else I dont know you will have to wait for his reply which is comming when he gets a chance.
Old 05-14-2003, 05:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Kevin I will wait to here back from Rob and will diff change this posting after the fact thanks man