Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Frank Harper (IOwNMkeG) owes me $65

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

yeah that was a stupid way to ship it and there is no need for the langauge and u should refund the money the shipper should of put the ins. on it and made the shipping price a bit higher that is what i do so he scammed u and really how do u know he did not rip it himself and sent u a blank
Old 08-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IOwNMkeG
how is that a scamm. im not explaining nothing ...
It's a scam because you took my money and you didn't deliver the goods. I never said you set out to rip me off...but I did get ripped off because of you.

Oh yeah...about the "one day" thing...lesse...the empty envelope gets here Saturday, I get ahold of you and open a dispute (to cover myself with Paypal and protect my rights)...you reply in a PM (never through Paypal) with some nonsense about how it couldn't have happened because you never shipped it in a clear envelope and that you would "find" another transponder.

No word from you for the next couple days...I contacted you again...nothing...upgraded it to a claim Tuesday. That's three or four days, depending on how you count it.

Funny...now you're on here all the time. Odd?

Man up, take care of your obligations, quit blaming the whole world for your problems and send me the transponder I paid for. Pretty simple. I paid you money for something you didn't deliver.

Last edited by Turbo Joe; 08-02-2007 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech Master

you could at least give him half his money back, itll save you some face...
Old 08-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

if it ripped through the back ....wheirs the hole????
Old 08-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

One thing for sure, if it wasn't insured PP will do nothing! There feeling is "if you didn't ins it, it wasn't worth anything!" Been there.

I've shipped MANY PT's out, and every one was in a box and insured, so I do not have to go thru.......THIS!

Its just not worth it to me.

That being said was it insured (I don't see the sticker). Was insurance offered?? Denied?? I don't give the option!

And there is no way it should have been shipped like that!

OK,

Looking at the envelope, it looks like the loss happened in MD (note the 25th is stamped on the inside of the envelope). If I was the seller I would print that picture out along with a picture of the PT and take a ride to the PO. "If" it survived the machine, its probably there. But thats "if" it survived the machine.
Old 08-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed Anderson
One thing for sure, if it wasn't insured PP will do nothing! There feeling is "if you didn't ins it, it wasn't worth anything!" Been there.

I've shipped MANY PT's out, and every one was in a box and insured, so I do have to go thru.......THIS!

Its just not worth it to me.

That being said was it insured (I don't see the sticker). Was insurance offered?? Denied?? I don't give the option!

And there is no way it should have been shipped like that!

OK,

Looking at the envelope, it looks like the loss happened in MD (note the 25th is stamped on the inside of the envelope). If I was the seller I would print that picture out along with a picture of the PT and take a ride to the PO. "If" it survived the machine, its probably there. But thats "if it survived the machine.
never would have thought of that i may just have to do that tomorrow to find out.giving this guy a transponder is one thing i cant refund him his money(obligaitions have cause this). trying to get my license back. I traded stuff for a transponder to give to the guy. the guy took things to far.to esaulate to a level to make me want to say screw him ur lost i got what i wanted. im not like that i delt with a guy on ebay for this stuff an he never lost his cool we both made out happy. if this guy had any patience a transponder just dosnt come out off my a** without paying 95 dollars for one.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ok, well it is now clear that there was no inner packaging or protection...just a plain old letter envelope.

That is inadequate for shipping electronics, regardless of how many other transponders were delivered safely before.

The seller owes a full refund because the seller failed to package properly.

If the seller had packaged properly in the first place, and the item still got ripped out, then it would't be his fault.

The foul language from the seller proves that he is not a stable person and all future dealings with hiim should be taken with much caution.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

well now u even sound like a scammer saying that u need money for ur license and also saying screw him well now eveyone can see how u r and sending that through the mail like that is just plain wrong and stupid.maybe u should of used ur head a little bit and pack it up the way it should be done
Old 08-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

never would have thought of that i may just have to do that tomorrow to find out.giving this guy a transponder is one thing i cant refund him his money(obligaitions have cause this). trying to get my license back. I traded stuff for a transponder to give to the guy. the guy took things to far.to esaulate to a level to make me want to say screw him ur lost i got what i wanted. im not like that i delt with a guy on ebay for this stuff an he never lost his cool we both made out happy. if this guy had any patience a transponder just dosnt come out off my a** without paying 95 dollars for one.
YOUR FAULT YOU PACKED THE PT INCORRECTLY!!!! THE (CHEAP) WAY OUT TO SAVE A FEW CENTS. NOW YOU SCREWED YOUR SELF BECUASE THE CHEAPO ENVELOPE RIPPED OPEN PT LOSSED FOR EVER. SO YOU SHOULD REFUND SCREW YOUR LICENSE......LIKE I SAID I USE A SMALL BOX FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, YOU SHOULD PAY UP AGAIN YOUR FAULT FOR USING A CHEAP OL PLAIN ENVELOPE. WOW WHAT A WAY TO SAVE A FEW BUCKS ON SHIPPING. IF YOU KNEW YOU COULD NOT AFFORD BETTER SHIPPING FOR A ITEM LIKE A PT SHOULD NOT HAVE SOLD IT. NOW YOUR ON HERE USING PROFANITY AND JUMPING ON EVERYONE AND IT IS YOUR FAULT BECUASE OF THE POOR CHEAP ENVELOPE TO SAVE A FEW CENTS LMAO.......I HOPE IT COMES AROUND AND YOU LOSE OUT ON SOMETHING.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tony 06
if it ripped through the back ....wheirs the hole????
Ummmm...look at the picture. The hole is right there in the picture. The Post Office put it in their own envelope and sent it on to us...empty.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

Paypal is refunding our money. I guess with all the fees they make off of us, they consider us to be good customers.

I guess this can now be a cautionary tale for all of us. Have a nice life Frank. I really hope you learned something from this as well.

PS...I've met Ron Jeremy. Nice guy...fun guy to hang out with. Not THAT kind of "hang out"...but...
Old 08-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

thats good! now maybe you can get a PT

as for the seller i hope you learned not to use cheap ENVELOPEs again.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

I've sent to other transponders in envelope just like that and they made it safe. I have another transponder now if the guy didnt have his head so far up he *** this wouldnt have became and issue. but noo a day after recieving it and i ask him to give me a few days to get another he has to start crap. so im giving no refunds no nothing
It doesnt look to me that he's the one here with the attitude problem.. Your basically ruining your rep here with the shitty attitude so ya need to ask yourself if its worth it? Also how would you feel if this was reversed? If you sent this to me and even if I did recieve it in good shape, I would still be pissed you put it in a regular mailing envelope.. Honestly man, what were ya thinking? Its $65, would it kill ya to spend the extra .40 cents for a little insurance that it will arrive all right??
Old 08-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Graphite07
thats good! now maybe you can get a PT
I already have a couple of them. I was just picking one up for a friend of mine who's getting back into R/C. I would have never even been involved with this deal, I was just trying to help him out.

Like I've said a bunch of times these last few days -- I've had so many positive deals...buying and selling...that this isn't going to really change my opinion of this place or the people here. This is a great board to hang out on, with really nice people.
Old 08-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Someone needs to be banned, plain and simple. Or maybe he is onto something. I could sell my neighbors a bunch of stuff, throw the items from my driveway. Then, when I sell something to someone in another state, I could aim in that direction and throw it. When it doesn't get there (duh), I can claim "It always got there before with no problems" lol. What a loser.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.